Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adviseplz

VIP Member
Sorry to offend you. Just an observation I’ve made over the years and had backed up by the NHS when I was pregnant (they agreed to let me have a lower BMI in prgenancy than they normally allow due to that heritage (which is actually higher as I have some more in my family tree further back … Indo-European in origin (Israel, Persia and Turks) like Asians and Middle Easterns … many Jews have that bone type originating from the East; smaller in size and lighter in density vs UK average). My mum has the build of her Jewish father and I have the build of my mother. We are noticeably slighter of bone than average, as are many of my Jewish friends. Surely you’ve noticed many Jewish people are small and slight? Not bullshit at all. Have a look at the Jewish influencers mentioned on here, like Life of Mummies - they are very small boned.
You’re just stereotyping. I don’t think the NHS officially state that Jews are small boned??

Stereotyping is a massive issue when it comes to antisemitism (to be clear, I am not saying that you are being anti-Semitic) and therefore need to be broken down. I want to make sure that people know that not all Jews look a certain way, act a certain way or have certain sounding names.

Reactions: 11

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
It must have had a horrendous impact on her mental health when Watkins was arrested and subsequently jailed, I can’t even imagine the horror, however she does not look very well at all sadly. I have thought her Instagram photos have looked pretty awful for a while now.

Reactions: 10

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She’s clearly very unwell. But of course it’s ‘body shaming’ to ask her if she’s okay.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I agreed with her message that women are scrutinised over their appearance. Then I read this thread and my opinion has changed. Nothing wrong with being slim but she's working hard to be unnaturally so by the looks of it. If an ED is present her message is dangerous, I tend to believe there might be and she's using criticism towards women to deflect. Raising concerns isn't an attack or criticism its responsible especially if she's in recovery. Relapse can happen and unfortunately it tends to occur under the guise of health and fitness.

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
She seems to think she’s some sort of Mental health Guru now , her whole stay calm and be mindful stuff Is so patronising and reminds me of those stupid Margo in Margate prints saying ‘ Be kind’ .

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
It might be she dips under the radar, she's careful with her PR image and there are bigger, more careless fish to fry. So people only see her being jolly on a show or quirky and think she's a ray of sunshine, but we all differ I like people some hate and vice versa. I just prefer to appreciate people who are nice, kind people too.

Btw I wrote 'great' up there but something ate my G. lol

Ohmygosh! I totally forgot about that series! It was dire & a shambles lol! Oh the cringe.

I do remember Peaches with her, I think it was the only episode I saw and she curled up in a ball rather than talk to Fearne, if memory serves LOL!!

Awful car crash tv. I would've pulled it if I was Fearne (or Peaches)

Weird to think peaches would die so young. i wonder how her boys are doing.

Moranna

I'm here for the infuencer discussion but wanted to share what I know.

A family member wrote a large part of one of her books, she found fearne professional and friendly when working with her. Said family member was kinda credited in the book, but not as a writer - just as vague thanks as if she was a friend and not crediting her for what she actually did. They were happy with the whole situation as they made far more pretending fearne wrote the book even with lots of other people taking a slice of the pie.

• Wow
F

FamHam

Thankfully she doesn't get much TV work anymore, she probably got so much work despite being awful due to the cotton name and family connection to a past director general bill cotton.

Now she's "writing" several books a year in different genres. Either she a very tallented writer and amazing at churning out books on different topics or they are ghostwritten. Released a cookbook and a mental health book this year. If she was a real author each book would take time and be something she's got a passion about. But her books are just on whatever is popular and selling at the moment.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I can't think of many people who find themselves as fascinating as FC does.
Honestly her recent IG post about having belly ache. Most people have a minor ailment and get on with it or go to bed. But Fearne has analysed it to death. She has consulted 'elders'. Who have all told her (surprise surprise) she is doing TOO MUCH. She needs to digest this information in a spiritual way. As her ailment is about digestion. Geddit?

Honestly what happened to her? She used to be a sparky lively person? Not my cup of tea but that is by the by. Now she is a dreary self absorbed bore droning along about finding happiness and wellness. When she seems far from either. Always looking for fucking signs that indicate feck knows what.

ETA to add the IG post.

Screenshot_20230217_162221.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Discombobby

Agree that she never seems that happy, she just seemed a bit more genuinely content than normal! I’m not sure who buys all her self help books.
I know, right? Self help books from a girl who got a job because her uncle was head of a TV station and has never had a real job, and has constantly been severely underweight and a massive star fucker. She dated that weirdo welsh guy didn't she? Not great really is it.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Must admit I gasped a little when I saw that mirror selfie. Even if it was a weird angle, no one with 3mil followers would post a photo of themselves looking so noticeably thinner and NOT expect concerned comments.
She's worked in the industry 25 years, the cynical side of me thinks she knows a photo like this WILL get attention (and it has). On the other hand she may be so far into her ED that she can't see how unwell she looks 😢

---

I remember listening to a podcast where she talked about her ED. She said she suffered from bulimia for 10 years, but it disappeared 'overnight' when she found out she was pregnant. Even at the time I found this very hard to believe and like she had never really delt with it.
I doubt a ED can 'disappear overnight' either way she looks too thin now and some of the comments were through concern although some of them were rude but what do you expect when you post a pic like that?

Reactions: 9

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Fearne is releasing her debut fiction novel next year. I actually think for a YA audience it might be ok. Her non-fiction isn't convincing to me but maybe fiction will suit her better? Or else be 'so bad it's good' sort of thing 😅
Oh no - will it be about a quirky, shy, but strangely attractive girl who doesn't fit in?

• Haha

GingerSquid

Must admit I gasped a little when I saw that mirror selfie. Even if it was a weird angle, no one with 3mil followers would post a photo of themselves looking so noticeably thinner and NOT expect concerned comments.
She's worked in the industry 25 years, the cynical side of me thinks she knows a photo like this WILL get attention (and it has). On the other hand she may be so far into her ED that she can't see how unwell she looks 😢

---

I remember listening to a podcast where she talked about her ED. She said she suffered from bulimia for 10 years, but it disappeared 'overnight' when she found out she was pregnant. Even at the time I found this very hard to believe and like she had never really delt with it.
she is naturally a smaller boned woman and quite angular; I have a very similar build (and face weirdly - although mine is chubbier 😂) and I’m also 25% Jewish exactly the same as Fearne (her dad is half Jewish). But I agree she must have known with that mirror selfie that she looked insanely thin and half the size of her younger (already very slim self). My instinct is something isn’t right. Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here before, apologies if so, I’m fairly new … but she dated that horrific lead singer of The Lost Prophets (for at least a year) who was convicted of heinous crimes against children, that is likely to be a source of anxiety and panic for her and must be extremely hard to live with. I’m sure I also read somewhere in the press she admitted to arguing all the time with her husband in front of the kids; that type of relationship is very draining. I’ve had periods (thankfully not all that time) in my own marriage and it can cause you to lose weight from adrenaline and stress. Sorry for the essay! Sitting on my baby’s floor waiting for him to drift off.
---
she is naturally a smaller boned woman and quite angular; I have a very similar build (and face weirdly - although mine is chubbier 😂) and I’m also 25% Jewish exactly the same as Fearne (her dad is half Jewish). But I agree she must have known with that mirror selfie that she looked insanely thin and half the size of her younger (already very slim self). My instinct is something isn’t right. Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here before, apologies if so, I’m fairly new … but she dated that horrific lead singer of The Lost Prophets (for at least a year) who was convicted of heinous crimes against children, that is likely to be a source of anxiety and panic for her and must be extremely hard to live with. I’m sure I also read somewhere in the press she admitted to arguing all the time with her husband in front of the kids; that type of relationship is very draining. I’ve had periods (thankfully not all that time) in my own marriage and it can cause you to lose weight from adrenaline and stress. Sorry for the essay! Sitting on my baby’s floor waiting for him to drift off.
* the reason I mention the Jewish thing is we have smaller bones than average (wrists, ankles can look tiny) I believed her when she said her ankles are always like that even if she gains weight, as mine are the same, but you can see from her hollow chest and cheeks and upper thighs she is very underweight

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
Isn't she the woman who dated the pedophile? Urgh, wouldn't want to live with that :sick:

To me she is of the same ilk as Zoella, just better known. Churns out shite for $$. Remember when zoe did a collabs with her, it was like twins in that they shill a wide variety of stuff. Holly is the same, it's just companies doing all the work and slapping their name on it. I doubt very much fearne writes any of her books tbh.

View attachment 2607
Yeah she dated Ian Watkins from Lostprophets waaay back, as did Alexa Chung briefly. I felt bad for the both of them when the stuff about him came out, as every article seemed to mention them, even though they were clearly unaware of what he was truly like back then.

NowIsGood

Chatty Member

---

Omg. She's such a liar about being over her ED. I can see by that pic her bm looks like about 13. Hospital weight. Don't lie to your fans. I've always disliked her as she's talentless and rude to her subjects. But as someone who's been in hospital for ED if she presented at a and e they'd section her based on weight.

Last edited:

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
She looks ill, really poorly and is built like a young girl not a grown woman. I worry for her health and her denials are upsetting because we can see she's not well.

• Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
I watched her on this morning like last week & she said even though she’s vegan she can’t give up eggs. Not really sure she can call herself a vegan 😂
She just jumps from trend to trend slapping her name and taking the commission on other people's work. Doesn't discriminate will take credit for writers or designers work.

Clearly thinks she's an a Lister and the social media infuencer rules don't apply to her.

Thankfully the BBC don't seem to use her much anymore, she was always dire and just got gigs thanks to the sur name.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Eirawen

VIP Member
I've never met her but have heard she is rude to people in real life. I don't like the idea that celebs write books about a variety of things they don't know much about, she's not the only one but people will buy her books because of who she is not what she knows. I get the feeling she is not an easy woman to live with.

Reactions: 8