Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

Ot but I was quite upset by peaches death - she seemed to be turning things around and had matured a lot. Although wasn't surprised it was drugs related, must be so hard to kick in her situation. Hope her kids are doing ok, I seem to remember one was with her when she died.

Yes yes with fearne flying under the radar, she's not the worst by far as has a good team that won't let her do a £50 crappy advent calendar but she's no good either.

Reactions: 8

Bythesea

I used to really like her too, but there was an article about how she was rude and the comments underneath were very telling

Natgnash

I don’t get the whole photographing the back of their heads thing, you can just google the kids names and immediately see what they look like 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've never understood it either. They still upload photographs of the children for engagement, in their campaigns and for financial profit. Hypocritial and smacks of a desire to maintain an element of control over the dastardly press.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Good god, what a fucking, humble braggart naval gazer she is. Was it on here that I read about Fearne taking the piss out of Britney being ‘batshit insane’ on celeb juice?

• Sad

WillowM

I lost all my respect for this person after one episode few years ago in the restaurant where I worked. My friend was serving her and after they left she found a nice ''tip'' in the middle of the table - dirty nappy . How lovely! :)

• Wow
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I watched her on this morning like last week & she said even though she’s vegan she can’t give up eggs. Not really sure she can call herself a vegan 😂
isn’t that the same as saying you’re tee total except for the naggin of vodka you drink every night.

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
She knew that photo would get attention. She's been in the business long enough. I don't think the comments are simply 'skinny shaming' - some people are skinny but it's a natural weight for them so they still look healthy - Fearne doesn't, and with her ED history it is worrying. Many comments just sounded genuinely concerned.

Reactions: 7

Jaysuschrist

Just looked at her IG (out of boredom) and Im not body shaming but she looks really thin her arms are like sticks.
I'm finding quite a lot of celebs at the moment are looking noticeably thin, like you say no body shaming, I know they work hard to keep themselves fit. I could be so wrong but like lily's last post too, she looked Ill. Maybe that's how they wants to look and as long as she's healthy good for her but I feel a bit worried for them at the moment.

Eirawen

VIP Member
She was interviewed by Fi and Jane recently for their Fortunately podcast. Available on the BBC Sounds App. She was complaining that she didn’t get TV work anymore.
She co hosted Top of the Pops on Christmas day last year. She chose to leave Celebrity Juice so why is she whingeing?

Realise this thread is quite old but does anyone know why Ferne is constantly complaining that she hasn’t had any sleep? Her kids are quite old now... is she referring to insomnia or her kids?
She is a constant whinger, she must be murder to live with.

Last edited:

Eirawen

VIP Member
She’s always fucking moaning! If I knew her in real life I’d avoid her like the plague.
She is so lucky, she got on TV through Nepotism I doubt if she would have cracked it otherwise and has gone on to marry into a rich rock and roll family. She has a nice house in RIchmond and has made shedloads of money from writing books on subjects she knows very little about. Her cookery and "psychology" books sell because of her name, she is a brand and one big fraud.

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Always thought it weird rhe way she quit tv at the time she did?

Her kids were older by then. I do wonder if there’s some horrible sexual incident or abuse behind her decision to leave and this (serious, denied) eating disorder, plus all the focus on mental health as nauseum

IMO something major happened for her to give it up and need to soothe herself 24/7 with psycho babble
There was. She alluded to it a while back in a podcast, but wouldn't go into any detail. I suspect being in that industry since being 15 would be a total mind fu*k

L3moning

VIP Member
As I've said before, I find it very performative that people blur their kids faces on social media. If it bothers you that much just don't post the pictures.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I think it's just that she's such a familiar face and people only see that shiny veneer, but if you scrape the surface everyone who's worked with her talks of her horrible attitude to anyone, really, and just like Holly she churns out any merch people will buy, to buy into her lifestyle, yet puts no effort into it. Both holly and fearne could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't care :D

I honestly think this is the era when people who are conning people, fakers, and unkind (to put it mildly) and have hidden being a veil are coming to light. reat!

Fearne has her zoella type books recommended at 20 pounds on her website!! Yet the hard back on Amazon is only 2.99.

1fernie.jpg

1lol.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Her burgers made me feel a bit ill :unsure:

1burgers.jpg

I know she's vegan and it's a challenge to make food that looks like traditional fast food, if that's your thing to do as a vegan, but I'd plump for Love On A Plate by Markus and Cara any day, they are the real deal and really passionate about health and give away so much info for free, plus they write their own books, make the food themselves, take the photo's of the food, etc I bet the first time Fearne and her type see the pics are when they open the book lmao

Last edited:

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’m just jealous I think, but posting endless outfits from her walk in wardrobe is just annoying.

She is 42 today.
Don’t you dare criticise her! You’ll be responsible for destroying her mental health! She’s not exactly stylish anyway, god knows who would care for her extremely mediocre fashion.

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
She really takes herself far too seriously. She seems desperate to show how 'busy' she is, despite the fact she seems to spend all day posting on Instagram.

She loves the attention, but I think she leans on it far too much to give her self worth. Which means when anyone says anything critical (like on that post a few weeks back) she gets very defensive and it absolutely breaks her.

I feel deep down she's miserable, and these posts are just a way of her trying to get some short term validation.
I'm certain someone did happen to her, but she can't seem to fully get over whatever it was.
She would be the "friend" that would phone you up at all hours of the day or night with various woes and if you rang her with a problem would be very dismissive or even say something on the lines of "I'm far too busy to listen to you i have my podcast to finish " and slam the phone down.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
she has those sharp bird-like features people get with a long standing ED. I hope she is getting help despite what she's putting out on SM.

Hanna21

Chatty Member
weight aside there’s something in her eyes and smile that says woman on the brink

• Sad

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Well I’m glad to see there’s a thread for Ferne on here after seeing today’s posts and stories. She’s very obviously underweight. But how dare anyone talk about the elephant in the room 🙄 I do feel like it’s very childish and attention seeking behaviour