Favourite tattle / social media infuencer moments of 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to collect some of the gems of this year!

Sarah Ingham and her "if I want a burger for my tea, I'll ave a burger for my tea" in the rant video after they left a baby alone on the beach to have a swim - http://tattle.life/threads/the-ingh...e-skank-passing-on-big-frank.4065/post-729272

The whole mod thing was ridiculously overblown but this article in the telegraph sounds very much like it was written by a tattler ;) https://tattle.life/threads/mod-fod...te-repeat.3889/page-43#lg=post-730562&slide=2

Probably way more that I can't remember! That's why the wisdom of the crowd is so useful!

Reactions: 2
Totally missed the MOD thing but it sounds like a winner - I don’t follow her but maybe I will!

Reactions: 1
Demi Donnelly setting up a thread as “her brother” amber, and then bitching about her own friends was a classic 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chris Ingham and his subtle Tattle threat stood talking about the weather in West Yorkshire Police station car park saying he had a very important meeting. Absolute gem of a moment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thelifethatjomade’s husband coming on here to defend her, only to air all her dirty laundry, classic.

The Demi Donelly thing was the best, reading all of her messages as Amber is just hilarious.

I am also confident that Elle Darby is on here.

Reactions: 1
Cold shower gate....
Gleam must have had a busy fortnight putting those Sacconejoly flames out....

I can’t link the thread* but it’s there, including the removed clips.

*I wasn’t arsed looking I’m an awful person who will do nothing but people watch when I eventually go to hell 🤣🤣

thank you @Yel 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh yes cold shower punishment from the fabulous saconejollys

Sali Hughes having a rant about tattle was funny, people were confused at first as what she said didn't match up to what was written here at all so were convinced she couldn't have been talking about tattle. Awkward for her she was talking about tattle and just outed herself for being pretty dishonest.

Sali said people wouldn't last 5 minutes where she grew up and a tattler said it won an in bloom award last year so can't be that rough. She took that to mean people were insulting her background and where she grew up 😂. Her whole rant video was ridiculous and shows her to be a lying fantasist.🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 11
SacconeJoly - Cold shower gate

BeckyHomeSweetHome - simply watching the train wreck of a person get worse as the year has gone on

Elaine Jones - Going AWOL after calling all of us on here CUNTS

Reactions: 6
I forgot about the SJ cold shower punishment as I don't follow them. But did anything happen with that, did social service ever get involved? I find the whole thing so sad and really feel for those kids.

Reactions: 3
I forgot about the SJ cold shower punishment as I don't follow them. But did anything happen with that, did social service ever get involved? I find the whole thing so sad and really feel for those kids.
They apparently have a good relationship with social services so nothing was done about it

• Sad
  • Angry
Or when grease top knot called everyone a c### on here & threatened us with legal action if we talk about his perfect family again . Hit a nerve there ...

Or when grease top knot called everyone a c### on here & threatened us with legal action if we talk about his perfect family again . Hit a nerve there ...
You must mean daddy to triplet girls - http://tattle.life/threads/daddy-to-triplet-girls-mumma-to-triplet-girls.1629/post-248443

Please do say the actual account and if possible link to the thread just as lots of people won't be aware of all these accounts and their fuckups on this thread 😃

No nothing happened, the saconejollys get away with driving in a sports car and the children not strapped in safely.

Reactions: 4
Part Time Working Mummy’s snot-fest sitting in her car crying about Tattle in a further attempt to deflect the question as to what she has been spending her followers’ PayPal & GoFund Me donations on (clue: herself) was pretty good. She was so pleased with her own performance that she saved it to her highlights entitled ‘Tattle Rant’ until she eventually removed it due to it directing more & more followers to the site and the PayPal donations started to rapidly dwindle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11