Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Don't know how to upload it, but Michelle Heaton doing a corporate event, unveiling a car and falling over will make me laugh every time!

Edit: sorry turns out it was on the apprentice

• Haha
Reactions: 1

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I feel bad for the fact he suffered real injuries but the story of Brian Harvey running himself over because he ate too much jacket potato makes me laugh to this day, sorry not sorry.
The kids in my classes always think I’m making that one up

• Haha

ChaChaChaSummer

Such an overreactionl!! Will Smith ended his 30+ year career in 1 second
did he tho?

he is gonna be in the new bad boy film and karate kid film.
he is also doing an album with joyner lucas and recently worked with teddy swims too on music.

S4buk

VIP Member
Anything Tiffany Pollard (and that series is CBB) is absolute gold*. We did not deserve it.

*apart from Scotty T winning obvs

Zulkraa

VIP Member
It won’t let me share the one where the prankster is actually in the audience (video says error) I think it’s a guy that was on a show called Balls of Steel 😅
I used to watch this when it was on TV. The woman who used to chat up fellas with girlfriends got a slap once! 😳

emm

VIP Member
These fake
Oh oh wasn’t there a sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela’s funeral who… couldn’t sign and was making up hand-gestures?

Edit, just checked and YES - “Sign language experts said Thamsanqa Jantjie referred to prawns and rocking horses in a string of gibberish at the former South Africa President’s memorial service in December.”
Fake sign language uge people seem to happen lot!
---
These fake
Oh oh wasn’t there a sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela’s funeral who… couldn’t sign and was making up hand-gestures?

Edit, just checked and YES - “Sign language experts said Thamsanqa Jantjie referred to prawns and rocking horses in a string of gibberish at the former South Africa President’s memorial service in December.”
Fake sign language uge people seem to happen lot!

lilyannrose

VIP Member
The way Will found it funny until he saw Jada wasn’t impressed 😂.
He appears to be the definition of "whipped" and she seems to live for humilating him. Bonkers couple, especially pretending to be together for years when they weren't.