Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nelly

I loved Black Jacks and fruit salad as a kid, they were a chewy sweet, I loved the lollies, I bought the lollies last summer as a childhood memory and to my surprise they tasted as I remembered them.

Reactions: 1

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Funny feet!
they bought them back a few years back..i stock piled then they stopped afain😥
they still do them in spain..when we go on holiday i always have to pop into the sweet shop and get one..like a little kid 😂

Reactions: 1

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I really like Nuii Nordic berry as a treat . I usually buy basic ones for the kids which I enjoy. Twister / mini milk/ strawberry split & good old tip tops.

Titntat

VIP Member
Last time I went away I had a magnum. It was raspberry ice cream with white chocolate coating with golden sprinkles.

It was AMAZING! Not found one since 😒

coconochanel

VIP Member
Solero. The original orange one. I could eat a whole box in one sitting.

Special shout out to the strawberry Mr Freeze ice pops though. Nothing gave me more pleasure as a kid than running to the corner shop with 50p and getting a bag full of 5p ice pops.
OMG yes couldnt beat a Mr Freeze when you only had 20p left in your pocket. :giggle:
now my fav is a Twister or Mint Feast.

GeordieLass

God Tier - Rowntrees fruit pastille , cider lollies , blue ice pops , a 99 from a van

Good Tier- ben and jerrys, solero, mini milk

shit tier - calippo, screwball, not too keen on any lollies/ice cream with sprinkles on - don't like the texture

Last edited: