Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
A blue twister lolly I had in turkey in 2015 which was sort of blueberry and vanilla flavoured. On God it was the most beautiful thing I've ever had in my mouth. I think I deep-throated about ten of them over the course of two weeks. Was gutted when I went back last year and couldn't find any anywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Gossgirl

My all time fave was the bounty lolly on a stick but I canā€™t get them anywhere now šŸ˜Ø
I like the Hagen daaz salted caramel sticks!

Reactions: 4

Kofi Annan

So come on, let's be having what your favourite ice lolly/ice cream is?

I'll start us off, mine has to be a mint Feast.
What exactly was that chocolate from within inside the lolly made off to make it soooo silky and smooth and non-melty?

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Halliestar

VIP Member
Me and my brother used to always get Zap from the ice cream van back when we were kids, not sure if they sell them anymore.
Also used to love Yo Bubbly ice lollies and then youā€™d say ā€œis my tongue blueā€ half way eating it šŸ‘…šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone remember Sky ice creams? Bubbly chocolate bit running through the middle, vanilla ice cream then chocolate round the outside?
A54B1834-EC87-46A3-AB6B-75AA8A9B86F3.jpeg

• Wow

SkinnyTurkeyDinosaur

Exotic Soleros love the cheap Asda version of them too šŸ¤£ saw this today posted by this morning how incorrect is this šŸ¤¬ love a twister and a nobby Bobby šŸ¤£

FB_IMG_1593179680943.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Minxxx

Solero. The original orange one. I could eat a whole box in one sitting.

Special shout out to the strawberry Mr Freeze ice pops though. Nothing gave me more pleasure as a kid than running to the corner shop with 50p and getting a bag full of 5p ice pops.

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
If itā€™s to quench my need for a cold icelolly - twister
If itā€™s for a treat - mars ice cream.. they are amazing!!!

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
The Flake 99 icecreams that you can buy in a box of 4 from the supermarket, OMG šŸ˜

Just realised itā€™s not really an ā€˜ice lollyā€™ though (ice lollies and ice creams are two different things to me) - fave ice lolly has to be the Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles one!

Reactions: 2

Fenella

Chatty Member
Cider lolly or a del monte lemon smoothie lolly for refreshing.

mint cornetto for otherwise.

oyster shell from the van.

Reactions: 2