Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still trying to recover from Asa movie review blog and his so called smooth talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m still trying to recover from Asa movie review blog and his so called smooth talk.
lmao was that a style he was going for???? I thought he sounded depressed lol especially with cilla looming behind

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Asa knows they have given some very snarky comments to their viewers. That's why he made SURE to let everyone know that if you get a response that looks like it's from them it could be coming from Summer and not them. Yep, a real stand up gentleman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Smoothe Talkin’ Fat’er’in (notsomuch) Autism...

B-Roll, Duncan, fake podcasting,

just adding things to try to help w/ a title...I do like:

Fathering Gluttony

Side note...I couldn’t believe they keep a razor in their toothbrush holder. Abbie could grab that by accident & slice her fingers! I wouldn’t even do that w/ my typical kids. So they can’t say she’s smart enough to not touch it.

Regarding how he will say she’s not impulsive enough to do something dangerous, I don’t think she’s smart enough to never open her bedroom window & climb out. I think she needs 24/7 supervision. I wouldn’t trust her w/ the pool either. Gosh, electrical sockets alone are worrisome. But she doesn’t “do” much, so I can’t see her taking a twist tie or something to an outlet. She is impulsive & I fear her running into traffic. I know they worry about that. When she gets into her over excitable shaking/rocking back & forth, she’s always at risk of hurting herself or someone else. Being that she’s bigger, maybe they shouldn’t encourage her to go nuts.

Lastly, I did google one of her nighttime meds & it is used for bipolar & schizophrenia. Look it up. I was surprised he shared that. So why don’t they discuss those possible diagnoses, rather than focus solely on autism? I think depo-provera or any hormonal birth control is terrible for anyone. I did both years ago. Maybe keep her home during her period week & use that time to ABA/homeschool, etc. Not the end of the world, since she only needs to learn life’s basic skills anyway & she has respite & an ABA therapist. I think she’d be a lot happier & less confused off of the Depo. I had thoughts of suicide on Depo after a bad breakup. I think I had the shot twice. I was 20...

edit: just rem they have a good lock system on her window, thank god

Fathering & Exploiting [Some] Autism & Possibly Paying into Pyramid Schemes!

Last edited:
Smoothe Talkin’ Fat’er’in (notsomuch) Autism...

B-Roll, Duncan, fake podcasting,

just adding things to try to help w/ a title...I do like:

Fathering Gluttony

Side note...I couldn’t believe they keep a razor in their toothbrush holder. Abbie could grab that by accident & slice her fingers! I wouldn’t even do that w/ my typical kids. So they can’t say she’s smart enough to not touch it.

Regarding how he will say she’s not impulsive enough to do something dangerous, I don’t think she’s smart enough to never open her bedroom window & climb out. I think she needs 24/7 supervision. I wouldn’t trust her w/ the pool either. Gosh, electrical sockets alone are worrisome. But she doesn’t “do” much, so I can’t see her taking a twist tie or something to an outlet. She is impulsive & I fear her running into traffic. I know they worry about that. When she gets into her over excitable shaking/rocking back & forth, she’s always at risk of hurting herself or someone else. Being that she’s bigger, maybe they shouldn’t encourage her to go nuts.

Lastly, I did google one of her nighttime meds & it is used for bipolar & schizophrenia. Look it up. I was surprised he shared that. So why don’t they discuss those possible diagnoses, rather than focus solely on autism? I think depo-provera or any hormonal birth control is terrible for anyone. I did both years ago. Maybe keep her home during her period week & use that time to ABA/homeschool, etc. Not the end of the world, since she only needs to learn life’s basic skills anyway & she has respite & an ABA therapist. I think she’d be a lot happier & less confused off of the Depo. I had thoughts of suicide on Depo after a bad breakup. I think I had the shot twice. I was 20...

edit: just rem they have a good lock system on her window, thank god

Fathering & Exploiting [Some] Autism & Possibly Paying into Pyramid Schemes!
Very well said. I completely agree. I wonder if he realizes that there is possibly people in the medical field watching these vlogs.
Abbie has severe developmental delay presenting autism traits. Nothing more.
ABA won't help her. She will forget everything she has learned eventually. I'm not insulting her by any means but she doesn't have the ability to know common sense. She learns by habit. That is all.

I think Asa is trying to switch his "branding"🙄
to youtube training or whatever the hell it is because he knows the fathering autism thing is getting old. That's why P is pushing the sponsered crap so much too. She is a horrible actress too...ugh
They are a joke. Nauseating and constantly insulting the autism world.
All good things come to an end. Watch and see

• Heart
I would leave "fathering autism" in the title of the thread somewhere so people can find it through google... thats how I found this forum.. I was watching their videos and wondering why all the comments were so syrupy and hero worship..no real discussions...so I googled fathering autism and found a couple of forums that were having real discussions.

Also...P is the biggest pyramid schemer in the world for Limelife... really? why are they still trying to sell at every turn? Looking for other ways to exploit Abbie? I see she is now getting Abbie in her videos as well. I agree with someone upthread who said she probably put her own money into the scheme to make it look like she is selling more than she is... also exploiting the fathering autism channel for her downline.. these people are probably desperate for $$$$$ to fund their lavish lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys this made me chuckle lol
Energy bar!!
"All the things" that cause her not to sleep!! They really ARE oblivious.
At least the ditzy duo is taking her for walks or at least for the vlog they did once.
I love how they do their vlog walks then go gorge themselves with food and ride home. Wow!
If they think that's weight loss, or healthy living, one of us is really stupid and it's not us!!

Reactions: 2
Very well said. I completely agree. I wonder if he realizes that there is possibly people in the medical field watching these vlogs.
Abbie has severe developmental delay presenting autism traits. Nothing more.
ABA won't help her. She will forget everything she has learned eventually. I'm not insulting her by any means but she doesn't have the ability to know common sense. She learns by habit. That is all.

I think Asa is trying to switch his "branding"🙄
to youtube training or whatever the hell it is because he knows the fathering autism thing is getting old. That's why P is pushing the sponsered crap so much too. She is a horrible actress too...ugh
They are a joke. Nauseating and constantly insulting the autism world.
All good things come to an end. Watch and see
Energy bar!!
"All the things" that cause her not to sleep!! They really ARE oblivious.
At least the ditzy duo is taking her for walks or at least for the vlog they did once.
I love how they do their vlog walks then go gorge themselves with food and ride home. Wow!
If they think that's weight loss, or healthy living, one of us is really stupid and it's not us!!
Does anyone notice that Summer laughs at everything? Annoyingly too. Becca seems in a daze and not very lively.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone notice that Summer laughs at everything? Annoyingly too. Becca seems in a daze and not very lively.
Summer does laugh at every stupid thing you can think of. She must be enrolled at University of North Florida which is in Jacksonville. How much are they paying her and that other college student?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.