Fathering Autism #95 Sweet girl is done & ruined the fun. Will they leave or spin more make believe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever notice P only says her "momma hear is full" when it involves Isaiah coming around. When Abbie leaves for camp and is gone... you don't hear her mention her heart being full when she comes home. She may as well say "thank goodness my only child is back so I can cry and emotionally manipulate him."

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ever notice P only says her "momma hear is full" when it involves Isaiah coming around. When Abbie leaves for camp and is gone... you don't hear her mention her heart being full when she comes home. She may as well say "thank goodness my only child is back so I can cry and emotionally manipulate him."
She is “so exthited” because now Isaiah can take over where Abbie is concerned. You just know she is so over this trip trapped in that metal box with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m wondering about the room in the backseat since Isaiah is traveling with them now. He is not driving separately. They picked him up in Salt Lake City. Where will the dogs sit?

I would love for Asa to film a video on all the mishaps (aka fuckups) during their tour across America.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh...she is full alright.💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m wondering about the room in the backseat since Isaiah is traveling with them now. He is not driving separately. They picked him up in Salt Lake City. Where will the dogs sit?
Well we all know Isaiah will be on Piggy’s lap and the dogs will still be in that cramped half seat with Abbie honking next to them!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m wondering about the room in the backseat since Isaiah is traveling with them now.
Seriously!!! What are they going to do? I agree someone said poor planning probably prevented them booking the dogs into their preferred place. there is no room in that truck with I. there. Fuckwits

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting. Beddys is owned by the Mikesells, and heavily promoted by the McKnights...both Youtube families. They are also squeaky-clean Mormons who avoid scandal like the plague.
Hmm they are a zipper bedding company. Didn’t a bunch of leghumpers suggest zipper bedding to Asa and he responded that it defeats the purpose of teaching Abbie how to make her bed or something like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope for the dogs sake, Isaiah drove separately. It also gives him a chance to escape when he reaches his limit.

Reactions: 21
Well we all know Isaiah will be on Piggy’s lap and the dogs will still be in that cramped half seat with Abbie honking next to them!
I have a finstagram and asked, ever so sweetly, where the pups now stay now that their "Boy" is joining them. I can't wait for my reply!!!

I hope for the dogs sake, Isaiah drove separately. It also gives him a chance to escape when he reaches his limit.
They flew him in:mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It really doesn’t make sense as to where everyone will sit. There are too many people and dogs for the space! Is there a back of the truck or just an open area for storage etc? Any time that Isaiah has to sit with Ab she is constantly tapping him for attention.

Reactions: 18
I have a finstagram and asked, ever so sweetly, where the pups now stay now that their "Boy" is joining them. I can't wait for my reply!!!

They flew him in:mad:
I think the dogs will be in the rv. Which really is probably better for them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It really doesn’t make sense as to where everyone will sit. There are too many people and dogs for the space! Is there a back of the truck or just an open area for storage etc? Any time that Isaiah has to sit with Ab she is constantly tapping him for attention.
I’m sure the bed of the truck is filled with “all the things” for their perfect RV camping. Someone is going to have to ride on the roof of the Maassive Family Truckster Aunt Edna Style. It is a vacation after all!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.