Fathering Autism #93 Haters don’t bother us a bit - Assa while he loses his..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! Thanks for the new thread guyth! Just in time for some DCP too. ⭐
This is probably the funniest screenshot I have captured to date. I get it ladies...I totally get it. 😺 It is a whole mood, and I LOVE IT!😻
F7F2F22B-AE0D-4390-A105-94DB6FFAF4B9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Going back to a comment in the last thread about sponsors, it is looking like they are falling by the wayside. No mention of Butcher Box or Hello Fresh for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Going back to a comment in the last thread about sponsors, it is looking like they are falling by the wayside. No mention of Butcher Box or Hello Fresh for a long time.
I noticed you mentioned me in the last thread.

I have actually been taking a little break away from the A&P vlogs because I was getting tired of looking at these 2 with their stupid facial expressions. Listening to A’s blah, blah, blah was giving me a MASSIVE headache. I did watch the VIP night opening of Selfish WRLD. Don’t know how anyone would pay $20.00 to take selfie’s in front of and in these fake crappy rooms. So many beautiful places in the world to take selfies in. Not to mention the fact that they stole the idea from the other Selfie local company that reached out to them. I am really looking forward to Josh!s video today and hope it’s a good one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I noticed you mentioned me in the last thread.

I have actually been taking a little break away from the A&P vlogs because I was getting tired of looking at these 2 with their stupid facial expressions. Listening to A’s blah, blah, blah was giving me a MASSIVE headache. I did watch the VIP night opening of Selfish WRLD. Don’t know how anyone would pay $20.00 to take selfie’s in front of and in these fake crappy rooms. So many beautiful places in the world to take selfies in. Not to mention the fact that they stole the idea from the other Selfie local company that reached out to them. I am really looking forward to Josh!s video tonight and hope it’s a good one.
So glad to see you back! Josh's video starts in a little over 30 minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG Josh mentions Daddy in this video and says he's going to talk to him ....oh lord.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The Selfie Wrld Jax Google reviews are going wild. This is hilarious, and I'm sitting back with popcorn for it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Asa isn't answering these reviews yet. I'll bet he is losing his f'ing mind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
See Ass... all the bad reviews aren't fake ones from us. We just like sitting here and laughing at you. None of that is our doing lol. Sure he will still say that it all Tattlers fault but he is wrong as usual

Not watching dcp video... others like him I get it but I don't. Just like Ass and P being bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ruthina was commenting all the way thru the video. I went back to find them and they seem to be deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yay! Thanks for the new thread guyth! Just in time for some DCP too. ⭐
This is probably the funniest screenshot I have captured to date. I get it ladies...I totally get it. 😺 It is a whole mood, and I LOVE IT!😻
View attachment 643210
"Shut the hell up!!" is the title of this. Ab was definetely doing it for attention. Perfect shot meow.

It's ok...we know what it means in our hearts

There is actually no law that requires anyone to wear shoes anywhere: https://people.howstuffworks.com/where-did-shirt-shoes-required-come.htm
Common sense does.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.