Fathering Autism #90 Isaiah fled, Squirt is dead, Cilla’s belly spread, Abbie’s trust fund

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just so it shows up here also...
I messed up so how about everyone just fills in the blank after Abbie's trust fund....I miscounted and it was one word too long

Reactions: 15
And just so it shows up here also...
I messed up so how about everyone just fills in the blank after Abbie's trust fund....I miscounted and it was one word too long
Sounds like a high school haiku attempt. 😄

No offense intended... I am amused.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Selfish Wrld.

How about you pay the influencers and give them an incentive to come instead of just offering free admission.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
From previous page my comment: 😁
Scottishfalpal1 said:
Late vlog. Wonder what the excuse will be
Abbie borrowed the car and she was late picking them up… Publix had her working overtime, on top of her doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen ans picking up Zaxby’s, she only has so much time😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Selfish Wrld.

How about you pay the influencers and give them an incentive to come instead of just offering free admission.
Hmmm. They got a Jaguar to show up. I am actually surprised they havent tried to rope Tebow in, now that Urban's got him down south again! I mean, isnt Tebow the "Night to Shine" guy or am I thinking of someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Selfish Wrld.

So they got a mascot in a fuzzy costume and a moonlighting wedding DJ… no offence to wedding DJ’s, but for your influencer VIP night why not get someone who DJ’s full time, or is more well known? Spare no expense right? And why aren’t DJ’s beating down the doors to get in on this ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Selfish Wrld.

I can't wait for this tit show. I wish I was in the area, I would so go there on their VIP night. I'm sure that Kaitlyn will be prowling for a new man.

Hmmm. They got a Jaguar to show up. I am actually surprised they havent tried to rope Tebow in, now that Urban's got him down south again! I mean, isnt Tebow the "Night to Shine" guy or am I thinking of someone else?
They got the mascot!!! They didn't get a player 🤣 🤣 This keeps getting better and better!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Selfish Wrld.

If you have to ask for VIPs, you aren’t VIP worthy...

I can't wait for this tit show. I wish I was in the area, I would so go there on their VIP night. I'm sure that Kaitlyn will be prowling for a new man.

They got the mascot!!! They didn't get a player 🤣 🤣 This keeps getting better and better!!
That’s him. I like Tebow. No way they’re even close to Tebow

Reactions: 16

OMG. That just brought me so much joy. A mascot! I'm going to bed laughing! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Opening night....VIP only? What about the Tonia’s, Amanda’s and the creepy super fan (the girl who sounds like she’s high on ‘life’? I’m sure they think they are the most important person and included in the VIP list. Will the Patreons want an invite, enquiring minds want to know.
Also, not long after the Maaasives moved into mouldy mansion, wasn’t there a guy on here that used to drive up their street to go to work?
Love to know if the yard banners are going to be put up, and the neighbours complain about the constant tackyness 🤦🏼‍♀️🥳👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21

You’ll have to get past Sherry first. VIP night is invite only.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is the whole place going to be "Jag-wires" (as the Maases say it) themed? There's the Duval sign, the mascot appearance...and possibly the pooping cat on the wall, who may or may not be a jaguar, we'll have to wait and see. The demographics for influencers and their audiences skew young, female, and primarily interested in fashion and fitness...bet they'll all flock to this glorified sports bar to take a pic referencing one of the nation's shittiest football teams

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can those sleezebags call their bleeping joke business number 1 won when they haven't even opened yet?

Here she is Mrs. Monstrosity Matriarch of Mold Manor.
Don't look to long she will eat your soul.

Screenshot_20210610-192648~3.png

WTF do you want me to do?
Screenshot_20210610-182659~3.png

Are you F'in kidding me dad, clean up?
Screenshot_20210610-182708~2.png

Oh, it's time for me to perform.
Screenshot_20210610-182726~3.png

Meanwhile.....

Three minutes of witch sitting on her fat ass.
Laughing at her Assclown of a husband and casting her daughter looks of.....evil, disgust, contempt?? Take your pick.
Screenshot_20210610-192124~2.png

Screenshot_20210610-192027~2.png

Screenshot_20210610-191709~2.png

Screenshot_20210610-182925~2.png

Three minutes of Asshole prompting towards miraculous independent. Talking his way to the bank. Voice over some word vomit, give some poor me puppy eyes, Cha-bleeping-Ching.
Screenshot_20210611-002521~2.png

Screenshot_20210611-002506~2.png

Huge, huGE HUGE DOUCHEBAG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He keeps talking about independence but sweet girl can't even wash a dish. What the actual duck is he talking about?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.