Fathering Autism #89 Priscilla Loves Her Booze & Her White Clodhopper Shoes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They lost all relatability. 🤷‍♀️ Now they have two mortgages, homeowners, hopefully medical insurance, Selfie lease payment/business insurance, employee wages, maybe car payments, life insurance to pay. I know they’re raking it in, but I hope they feel the noose beginning to tighten.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
they are obsessed with food.
so why wouldn’t they know what Abbie was working on at school? They are so not plugged in, and to act like they are is a figment of their ugly ass imaginations.
breakfast, lunch, groceries, dinner, swing/swim, repeat, repeat, repeat.

thanks for posting again Krishascooties.

I wonder why the slime isn’t working on the kids pimples? I feel a bit mean posting, but only do because I dislike her mother’s “business”

BE0EE4BF-8383-4AA3-B53E-8566EDFD12D1.png

abbie’s face seemed swollen to me?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
they are obsessed with food.
so why wouldn’t they know what Abbie was working on at school? They are so not plugged in, and to act like they are is a figment of their ugly ass imaginations.
breakfast, lunch, groceries, dinner, swing/swim, repeat, repeat, repeat.

thanks for posting again Krishascooties.

I wonder why the slime isn’t working on the kids pimples? I feel a bit mean posting, but only do because I dislike her mother’s “business”

View attachment 600766

abbie’s face seemed swollen to me?
I thought the same thing with the thumbnail. She looks so swollen and that is very concerning.. I am wondering how much water they are making sure she is consuming daily. We all know they are pumping salt and sugar into her system with every meal. Without water to clear it out, she will continue to blow up..

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They lost all relatability. 🤷‍♀️ Now they have two mortgages, homeowners, hopefully medical insurance, Selfie lease payment/business insurance, employee wages, maybe car payments, life insurance to pay. I know they’re raking it in, but I hope they feel the noose beginning to tighten.
Read this today:
Google may begin withholding U.S. taxes on earnings you generate from viewers in the U.S. as early as June 2021. Please submit your U.S. tax info in AdSense as soon as possible. If your tax info isn’t provided by May 31, 2021, Google may be required to deduct up to 24% of your total earnings worldwide. If you’re a creator in the U.S., you may have already submitted your tax info. Check your tax info in your AdSense account to be sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I hope it ALL. COMES. CRASHING.DOWN!

Couldn’t happen to two lovelier people. Come on, karma!
Abbie ballooning could be the fact that they’re drugging her into oblivion, her pitiful diet, lack of exercise, or all three. The pimples? Come on, y’all; remember last year when she asked to shower and he said, “No, you went in the pool.” Hygiene is not their forte.
AF4320E2-785A-4A89-B352-8F5D155BECA4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Just wanted to say that I hope every time you see this thread title, you laugh. 🤣🤣
There's so much truth to it and I do love sharing a good laugh at the Hambeasts expense.
Especially Tinkerhog's!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Now he is giving business advice. How did their other business do? What was their plan of success
4FB6B6E3-A562-4A7F-A21B-6FD49889E2F9.jpeg

Now he works for Florida Dept of Transportation 🤣
7683B9FD-BC00-4483-A72D-6F8069357FED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who tried to push ABBY into the pool today?? 🤔🤪🤣
Screenshot_20210602-181743_YouTube.jpg

For the people playing at home, the answer is Daddy....... THAT'S RUDE!!!!
*Pink that's a really good meme right there* he looked pretty creepy going after her...🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The funniest thing about Assa getting all high and mighty about verbal vs. vocal is he confused the two in a vlog a couple year back, and commenters had to explain the meaning of "verbal" to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.