Fathering Autism #88 Asa hides his trucks, Isaiah begs for bucks & Cilla gives zero ducks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much to say about this vlog. 😜 Pig was wasted when that limo with the wide load back up beep dropped her off. 🤣
BB5454A7-00FE-4B6F-BD0B-B1B804396202.jpeg

Also,
Why is Hogaiah giving me Tyrone Biggums vibes with his pasty, white lips? 😲
507B6305-8C02-41DF-88C8-3A5EA7461596.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Holy tit! She looks unhinged. Hope shes up to date on her shots because she looks like shes about to pounce!
She really does! She was quick to say someone was whipping her up a Margarita when they greeted her at the door. 😀 Looking back like someone may steal it before she finishes “freshening up”. 😆
Seeing her wearing that sash makes me think about my old Brownie’s sash and what I may look like if I tried it on now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
geez pig is giddy as much as a 17 year old. You are 40! Stop acting like a teen and being a spoiled immature princess. Surprised her hair wasn’t up in a 17 year olds scrunchy and the yard sign just screams I’m jelly of teens getting that, I want it. This vlog make me sick they are acting was more excited for pigs birthday than Abs.
She is so cringy I bet if ab was indeed a normal 16 year old she would be so embarrassed of her mom. Now we know why Ab hides under a blanket while in the car with Pig she is embarrassed by her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am sure this stems out from not having a bachelorette party since she was knocked up when they got married and super young! Making up for everything lost! I don’t mind the party but some of that was just over the top for a 40 year old!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, I'll sum it up with a phrase from 1981. Gag me with a spoon! :sick:

Asa is so proud to have P as a wife because she has "such an effect on people."

And I'm bummed. We only saw decorations. No "party" at all. That bastard LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I am sure this stems out from not having a bachelorette party since she was knocked up when they got married and super young! Making up for everything lost! I don’t mind the party but some of that was just over the top for a 40 year old!
This was exactly what I thought, when I saw this:
Screenshot_20210525-181713_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210525-181843_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This vlog is ridiculous. Shut up you dirty PIG! Ass, you didn't throw the party, Abbie did. Abbie PAID you trash bucket.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh they finally decide to use the island to put the catered food so people can eat in the dining room.
Screenshot_20210525-182822_YouTube.jpg

They even had a caterer to serve the food for the guests....
Screenshot_20210525-191010_YouTube.jpg

Got rid of the ugly table settings and put down a normal tablecloth so people can actually enjoy their food at the dining room table like a normal people.

SO what you're saying is, you do everything to make princess Abbie happy, so you don't have to deal with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The fringy door hanging thing has been hanging up for several days before her birthday. Remember the pictures of her and her stupid hat and sunglasses standing with that in the background and we wondered if it was something for selfie world. Effing fakers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh they finally decide to use the island to put the catered food so people can eat in the dining room.
View attachment 590508
They even had a caterer to serve the food for the guests....
View attachment 590510
Got rid of the ugly table settings and put down a normal tablecloth so people can actually enjoy their food at the dining room table like a normal people.
What I find offensive is that so little effort was put into Abbie's birthday when it appears that every square inch of Mold Manor is decorated for this Beast. What I do find interesting is I didn't spy any couples. Who wouldn't have couples at a 40th? The end confused me as the Beast appears to be in her party dress and it appeared to be very bright out. Did they do a teenage rager to annoy the neighbors or did the Beast pass out at her own party and what we saw was not a still drunk but a hungover Beast who put her party dress back on for content? Did she pass out in the hammock? SO many questions:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I always thought 50 was the milestone birthday...I guess all this time I've been wrong :rolleyes:
My extended family threw parties for everything but overblown crap was saved for the milestones.
Off topic but on the subject of gifts, for my uncles 50th bday my cousins and I pitched in and had a grim reaper singing telegram show up and drag performers ... that was a fun party

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.