Fathering Autism #81 Jumpcuts Edits Hidden Truck, Pigs on Tour Run Amuck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is one thing I’ve been thinking about lately..we all know that we want Asshole and Pissy to take Abbie off of the channel and we all know that the guise of being ‘educational’ sailed long ago and that now they’re just using Abbie for content. Yet one thing that could be done to a) stop the creepy comments and the delusional lies, etc and b) maybe help them prove us all wrong if they wanted to..would be to close off the comments. That way they’re still getting their stupid money, but no more horrible creepiness and lies and crazy fans, etc.
Assa should’ve done this long ago IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

This is proof that the Maassholes are very vulnerable to COVID..including Abbie, and yet they’re *still* travelling?!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
A says P looks gorgeous? What is he seeing that I don’t? Oh yeah that’s right, he’s full of tit. She has her Big Bird look going on for her again. Nothing at all wrong with a yellow dress, but not on her. Not to mention the size of those arm’s!!!
F8D4D026-D21B-444C-A605-24411F134A3A.jpeg
B7002B5B-1332-4D99-8A4B-DE85244733AF.jpeg

Here is a similar dress from Target and they have her size 4X. Look the model even has her hand on her hip and that’s P’s favorites pose. I suppose in her mind that’s how she looks in her yellow dress. She can always sing the song “Yellow Submarine.”
E49CDA11-65C2-4F97-80F5-9F7E546AA825.jpeg
AB145444-EEA5-4CAB-AEB3-366EE6BFCB6D.jpeg

A553E280-84F9-466C-A89C-B61E97201D87.jpeg

Why does A have to put the camera on himself making a stupid face when Abbie was putting away her backpack? He says she gets confused when he is really the one that’s confused.
D342A966-331B-46A2-975B-32AFA583C1E1.jpeg

A says P gets her boody caught on the lever. If she didn’t have such a big ass it wouldn’t get caught.
0F62F85D-F3B1-4A85-BB33-096F87070378.jpeg

I know I’m repeating what others have already said, but when he told the story about the women yelling at them saying they are the freakin best parents. What more can I say that hasn’t been said already, except I never believe any of his BS stories Then talking about hero dads when his tittle is douchebag dad of the year and here is a golden award for him to add to his collection of other BS awards.
D11580FA-EE1A-4C37-9FB3-AF3D291E405F.jpeg

Last thing is regarding how Abbie loves to swing. Another YouTube family and I think his name is Cody (I haven’t watched their channel in over a year since I stopped watching any and all family vlogers.). Anyway they have a swing hung in the garage that they actually have fixed up just for him with TV, his videos and DVDs and even a ball pool and he must be at least 18 or 19 but I’m not sure. They could make room in the patio area and hang one of these or one that doesn’t need hanging. I bet Abbie would just love 💕 that.
B7386187-ACA8-4576-8D7D-C299525CE660.jpeg
99DC6B88-1704-49E7-B691-DF204CF71B59.jpeg

049BE14B-5CAF-4064-ABDD-01748EA3C74A.jpeg
684B76B4-23B9-4CDF-AD4A-0F85CC31FB1A.jpeg

Last, last thing. His vlog actually made me dizzy with all the walking around in circles he does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
There is one thing I’ve been thinking about lately..we all know that we want Asshole and Pissy to take Abbie off of the channel and we all know that the guise of being ‘educational’ sailed long ago and that now they’re just using Abbie for content. Yet one thing that could be done to a) stop the creepy comments and the delusional lies, etc and b) maybe help them prove us all wrong if they wanted to..would be to close off the comments. That way they’re still getting their stupid money, but no more horrible creepiness and lies and crazy fans, etc.
That would definitely be a step in the right direction, but I suspect they enjoy all the gushing praise they seem to get for their parenting and how wonderful abbie is a little too much to do that. I think the only way they would do it is if they say there are too many haters, but then they'll have to admit that they delete a lot of comments and they'd have to spin yet more lies. They'd have to work harder at their content to keep the engagement up without constant 'comment down below' They would get a core number of viewers, but without comments, they would lose alot of views. Which to us is a good thing, but to them they'd have to cut out the dunkin' and the 6 takeaways a week and their fancy holidays and P's constant target trips for her crappy table decorations. They just won't see it as worth it. Poor Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
ExposingLiars.... thanks for the chuckle that went with my coffee this morning.. “yellow submarine”
Hahaha 🤣😂🤣
Have a great day all!!! Thanks for the thread ladies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that is part of their Adsense money too.. Hence the reason for the “comment below.” I remember when the teacher that interviewed Abbie lost a lot of his monetary funding, it was because they removed the ability for comments from his channel...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think that is part of their Adsense money too.. Hence the reason for the “comment below.” I remember when the teacher that interviewed Abbie lost a lot of his monetary funding, it was because they removed the ability for comments from his channel...
But if they say they’re not all about the money, they’re about the awareness....*gestures around*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A says P looks gorgeous? What is he seeing that I don’t? Oh yeah that’s right, he’s full of tit. She has her Big Bird look going on for her again. Nothing at all wrong with a yellow dress, but not on her. Not to mention the size of those arm’s!!!
View attachment 504168View attachment 504169
Here is a similar dress from Target and they have her size 4X. Look the model even has her hand on her hip and that’s P’s favorites pose. I suppose in her mind that’s how she looks in her yellow dress. She can always sing the song “Yellow Submarine.”
View attachment 504170View attachment 504171
View attachment 504174
Why does A have to put the camera on himself making a stupid face when Abbie was putting away her backpack? He says she gets confused when he is really the one that’s confused.
View attachment 504185
A says P gets her boody caught on the lever. If she didn’t have such a big ass it wouldn’t get caught.
View attachment 504196
I know I’m repeating what others have already said, but when he told the story about the women yelling at them saying they are the freakin best parents. What more can I say that hasn’t been said already, except I never believe any of his BS stories Then talking about hero dads when his tittle is douchebag dad of the year and here is a golden award for him to add to his collection of other BS awards.
View attachment 504212
Last thing is regarding how Abbie loves to swing. Another YouTube family and I think his name is Cody (I haven’t watched their channel in over a year since I stopped watching any and all family vlogers.). Anyway they have a swing hung in the garage that they actually have fixed up just for him with TV, his videos and DVDs and even a ball pool and he must be at least 18 or 19 but I’m not sure. They could make room in the patio area and hang one of these or one that doesn’t need hanging. I bet Abbie would just love 💕 that.
View attachment 504225View attachment 504230

View attachment 504231View attachment 504232
Last, last thing. His vlog actually made me dizzy with all the walking around in circles he does.
He may well think she's gorgeous, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. I was 2 stone heavier than I am now when I met my chap and I know he liked me more that size but it's tough 🤣 I'm happier and healthier this size!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 504168View attachment 504169
View attachment 504170View attachment 504171
View attachment 504174
View attachment 504185
View attachment 504196
View attachment 504212
View attachment 504225View attachment 504230

View attachment 504231View attachment 504232
🎶....in a Yeeeellow Submarine....🎶
I will be singing this in my head for the rest of the day! Thanks girlfriend.🤣
Happy new week! Happy new thread. Have a great day❤
🎶We all live in a yellow submarine🎶
5F976E82-9AF2-4111-947C-A6B4FCF2B2FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I had to chuckle at the last vlog where A talked about how Ab had taught him to appreciate the little thing in life (again) he says, from his big house, with his big pool, with his big truck, with his big camper and "all the things". All to match his big ego 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I found the ‘confused face bit’ lmao, and also when Abbie was in the kitchen and she was eating her snack and they were talking about carrots 🥕 yeah they never read here about us talking about how they should be giving Abbie more vegetables do they? 😏
Also I found these comments 🤣
195F9B7C-F30E-4689-9FFD-5F9EDC2BA507.jpeg
78DE9014-F05B-4FB0-B3FB-025A6F43E1EF.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.