Fathering Autism #74 Bullies, haters, stalkers, oh my! Changes ahead at the massive pig sty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Pink Marshmallow and @WowMeowMeowWow for the new thread.

I am bringing this over from the last thread, because I think it is important to show that indeed the suspicions that many raised about Barbara Ann leaving seems to be confirmed in this statement. Takes a lot of strength to post something like this, especially after how it appears why she was hurt.

This is your "sisterhood" Cilly. If they did this to Barbara, can you imagine what they are saying about you right about now?
3093702A-66B2-4617-AA78-4142EE78A48C.png

E7A1698D-A4EC-4B41-837E-74AE5494A823.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

I am bringing this over from the last thread, because I think it is important to show that indeed the suspicions that many raised about Barbara Ann leaving seems to be confirmed in this statement. Takes a lot of strength to post something like this, especially after how it appears why she was hurt.

This is your "sisterhood" Cilly. If they did this to Barbara, can you imagine what they are saying about you right about now?
View attachment 425543
View attachment 425544
I'm not going to talk bad about the company....proceeds to talk bad about the company. This one just likes to hear herself talk. And talk. And talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 425543
View attachment 425544
Gosh! Well you have to respect her for being so honest.

It confirms exactly what we all suspected- it is a bitchfest.

Wonder how long it will take for Pig and her crew to be ostracised.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
For all of you who use the words fat, ugly and other various offensive names and make fun of a young gal's complexion - I am assuming that you are all thin, beautiful and have never had a pimple. I don't understand the idea of writing mean and offensive things about another human and then all agreeing or trying to say something much worse. My father always taught me you reap what you sow in life.
That’s the difference between the ladies on here and the Maassive’s, we don’t pretend to be thin by photo shopping pictures and lying through our teeth. Perhaps if big P showed a little humility and told the truth once in a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

View attachment 425543
View attachment 425544
This is pretty much what I said/thought about that weekend. The barely included P... because they HAD to. Barbara was like the sidekick, plus one. In true mean girl fashion she was pushed away and left out because she wasn't part if them. If P wasn't exploiting Abbie and the leghumpers to get where she is they wouldn't have shown even a single picture of her. They one they did with P sad and alone way behind they and the real ones struting.... right there is exactly how each of them feel. They just can't show it like they did to Barbara.

I honestly feel bad for these women P cons into all this. She pushes that boss babe, sisterhood, women supporting women, bullshit when it's nothing more than the highschool mentality of who is and isn't good enough and welcome. Sure all those "pretty" girls are looking at the pictures from Ps weekend and her team and laughing their asses off and laying the jokes on thick. Look what happened here... can you imagine the things they are saying

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That’s the difference between the ladies on here and the Maassive’s, we don’t pretend to be thin by photo shopping pictures and lying through our teeth. Perhaps if big P showed a little humility and told the truth once in a while.
And if the Masses et al were not such selfish Covid spreaders, with a company that puts profits before the community, and followed public health measures, instead of their willful ignorance.... perhaps we’d be nicer.. um actually no.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not going to talk bad about the company....proceeds to talk bad about the company. This one just likes to hear herself talk. And talk. And talk.
Well she does say she us a motivational speaker.... so she has the speaking part on lock

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Man I think Barbs talents have been a sad waste, in an awful industry. Sad.

Reactions: 19
For all of you who use the words fat, ugly and other various offensive names and make fun of a young gal's complexion - I am assuming that you are all thin, beautiful and have never had a pimple. I don't understand the idea of writing mean and offensive things about another human and then all agreeing or trying to say something much worse. My father always taught me you reap what you sow in life.
What young gal? I didn't see any young gals about.

Not everyone here does any of that... I don't... but as far as ugly... well that tit radiates from the inside out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I call myself those things all the time. I don't find them offensive. I was taught just because you're offended doesn't mean its offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over that she said we don’t see her do anything with Abbie because she doesn’t wear a bra.

Has anyone noticed Summer is working on her appearance more. She looked presentable in the vlog. I noticed she is doing her eyebrows, hair and even dressing cuter. I hate how they make fun of her for it. I think they want her to continue to be a slob and not show much self confidence in herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
How long do I have before I can’t delete my MLM self love 10 assessment ? I have a reputation to think about. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Young gal? What are you talking about? This clan (sans Abbie) is fat. And ugly, inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I still can’t get over that she said we don’t see her do anything with Abbie because she doesn’t wear a bra.

Has anyone noticed Summer is working on her appearance more. She looked presentable in the vlog. I noticed she is doing her eyebrows, hair and even dressing cuter. I hate how they make fun of her for it. I think they want her to continue to be a slob and not show much self confidence in herself.
I think she’s paying more attention because she has her first job.... stands to reason.

young gal is Summer I guess.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.