Fathering Autism #60 Be sweet, be nice, or you know I'll delete you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue the conversation here.

Thanks @Stripe69 for the thread title.

Tonight's hot mess of a vlog (with some fish bubbles and a new stim):

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I find it funny that A&P had a discussion that they're confused as to how getting Abbie ready in the mornings was always Asshat's job and recently Princess P has been doing it. Apparently they find this strange enough to bring it up and point it out.

How about this - BOTH of you are her parents, BOTH of you are responsible for her and it shouldn't be a weird thing to interchange who does what.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
(y) Thankyou for the new thread. For the first time in a long time I watched the vid from tonight. They are absolutely at a loss as to what the heck to vlog now. It’s puerile crap. Abbie is regressing painfully fast with a new level of impairment and communication abilities. Can’t wait for Wednesday’s judgement 😂😂😂💵💸💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We have pretty much seen the whole kitchen now, I dont know why she thinks we havent.
Laughing at her see through shirt. Ive always wondered why she never wears a cami under those tees. She should.

Ive also noticed she isnt wearing the spanx anymore, but she is wearing bigger jeans....she hikes the waist WAY up. I think her spanx are laying in an unmarked grave somewhere. Someone cue Taps...lord knows they earned it. LOL

I dont think Abbie gives a tit where she sits, as long as shes eating. Its not like they moved her bedroom or sofa.

Thanks for the new thread ladies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for doing the thread but it’s totally wrong😂😂😂....” be nice be sweet or you know I’ll delete
So I mixed up two words..I'm sorry @Stripe69 , I was trying to get it started so most of the vlog discussion would end up here. That is what I get for being in a rush.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
More random thoughts:

I was looking at that Insta pic she posted today and wondering if its new. Where are they that all the christmas decor is up already, and she looks thinner than she is. I know, theres photoshop....but still....inquiring minds LOL

That "nighttime sound" that Abbie was making was awful.

Summer looked pretty with her glasses on.

Asa sprawled out in his underwear is more than I needed to hear.

P's so damn lazy she didnt want to walk from her perch on the kitchen wall to the garage to look at the stools. Yeah...shes a go-getter for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bought over from thread #59
Hi everyone
It's shitshow time
Oh great 16m45s and the image of a see through shirt on Piggy

1. Actual title...making adjustments...yea this sounds like another preachy ...aww poor us...vlog
2. Woah 11s in and BOOM ... first unflattering Piggy shot...I mean they're all unflattering, not alot to work with after all, but this one captures it all.
2. Leave her alone Piggy, no need to grab her to pet Sandy with that tone of voice
3. And that folks was actually a fake maternal moment towards her daughter BUT a real maternal moment towards her dog
4. Blah blah blah blah
5. End of the bleeping world, you have to put tit away in the new kitchen
6. Bullshit you had no clue and really didn't give any of it a thought how it would affect Abbie.....guess he forgot how they were scrambling to figure out a spot for her to eat 🙄
7. Plan for the best, prepare for the worst....bullshit you DON'T bleeping plan.
2m22s in and the shits already knee deep
8. Filler time
9. UGH bleeping FISH BUBBLE noise 3m48s
10. LOL electrician was here ... yip he reads here...HIYA MAASSHITS
11. So Abbie put her lunchbox away in the new spot and gets a reward(reinforcement) of...wait for it..candy. So much for not using food for reinforcement right..maybe he figures candy isn't really food🙄
12. Piggy is an asshole
13. Boring...my parents did both the slide out coffee maker tray,my father made it and cabinet hooks a very long time ago...not anything new and exciting Asswipe
12. Could do without seeing up Asswipes nose🤢
13. Bullshit she didn't know, the woman looks in the mirror all the time...this people is bad bleeping acting🤣🤣🤣
14. I wonder if her spanx were visible
15. I imagine her doing the shed the spanx deal the minute she walks in the door... kinda like most women do the shed the bra the minute they get home...I know random thought😉
16. And there's the cushion propped up...should we take bets how long it's there
17. So think about this. They've just discovered Abbie will like DISNEY movies but only because Summer likes them....do these assholes even really know what Abbie likes ...no worries, now that they know she likes Disney movies they'll fall to the wayside like everything else....the explanation, she's a typical teenager and outgrew them
18. So full size coffeemaker and single cup kuerig... yup all those Dunkin runs really make sense
19. Not even saying anything about Abbie at 8m05s but really idiots, booty shorts where you can tell she's wearing pull ups with a lingering shot.....give every bleeping weirdo something to bleeping screenshot ..he reads the comments, he knows they're out there🤬
20. I don't care about your bleeping barstools
21. Why is Becca even there
22. Get on with it already
23. OMFG barstools conversation way too bleeping long
24. Yuck too many bleeping nose shots
25. Dunkin sighting
26. Give me a bleeping break...deadlines
27. Ok don't give a tit how Asswipe wakes up
28. And now the Piggy is awesome taking care of Abbie portion of our vlog...you know the yea who cares, she's doing what millions of women do in the morning, getting their kids ready for the day...quick give Piggy a gold star
29. Shut up Summer
30. Really gonna push a Piggy with Abbie great mom narrative in the future
31. Do not need the vision of Asswipe in his underwear cause you know...skidmarks🤢
32. You already look bad and Piggy if he was an awesome dad ... well let's just say he would acknowledge his other daughter. More like he's a deadbeat dad and a con artist who takes decent care of his autistic/IDD daughter..well except for the exploiting part
33. Woah Asswipe is crossing into triple chin territory
34. After the beep ... the whole AFLAC tit
The End

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Plan accordingly?!? I'm only in a few seconds and already he is talking complete nonsense about Abbie eating in a different spot. We saw with the first day of reno that Abbie will plop herself sown anywhere as long as you give her junk and music/iPad. They are just so clueless about their own daughter. Well, the closeup of the floor showed us right there why Abbie's feet are so disgusting all the time.

Reactions: 15
He was quick, but not quick enough...The parts, albeit blurry, Cilly didn't want you to see.

You can see, no space between the stove and refrigerator.
20201115_190012.jpg

The induction stovetop on the island.
20201115_190333.jpg

The stove Cilly was almost able to block with her frame.
20201115_185956.jpg

The fancy pull out for the coffee maker. I am betting that is an under cabinet microwave.
20201115_191224.jpg

And thicker legs on the brand new island.
20201115_190319.jpg

Ass also confirmed an electrician was used.

I would bet good money that the reveal will be posted tomorrow on Cilly's tit and Things.

• Heart
I think we have seen enough of the kitchen redo to judge. I just don’t see a huge ‘omg’ difference. If they were counting on this reveal for added views & income, they wasted their money! I really hate the refrigerator & oven right next to one another-that is terrible design!! Also, I prefer an ‘unbusy’ kitchen island. I have a large island in my kitchen & it is devoted to food prep or a buffet if we have guests. I think they are going to regret putting the stove top there bc that is where people tend to assemble. I feel like these assholes just wanted to spend money to spend money. Sure hope this backfires!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He was quick, but not quick enough...The parts, albeit blurry, Cilly didn't want you to see.

You can see, no space between the stove and refrigerator.
View attachment 312010
The induction stovetop on the island.
View attachment 312008
The stove Cilly was almost able to block with her frame.
View attachment 312009
The fancy pull out for the coffee maker. I am betting that is an under cabinet microwave.
View attachment 312007
And thicker legs on the brand new island.
View attachment 312014
Ass also confirmed an electrician was used.

I would bet good money that the reveal will be posted tomorrow on Cilly's tit and Things.
And I think I saw a sticker on the fridge door, but not sure. Didnt they just buy a fridge last year?!
I am sort of shell shocked at these new high quality appliances, when they eat out 75% of the time!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes I thought it was a rhym first time I read it.
Oh for Pete's sake. This is why I don't like creating new threads. Next time someone else can do it. Like I said, I was trying to get it done so things like the vlog, @Kermy recap and my Screenshots and Sarcasm would not be locked in the old thread.

Someone else can do it next time.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh for Pete's sake. This is why I don't like creating new threads. Next time someone else can do it. Like I said, I was trying to get it done so things like the vlog, @Kermy recap and my Screenshots and Sarcasm would not be locked in the old thread.

Someone else can do it next time.
Its no biggie. tit happens. Point is, new thread to shred the Massives is here!! (y)(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I mixed up two words..I'm sorry @Stripe69 , I was trying to get it started so most of the vlog discussion would end up here. That is what I get for being in a rush.
I’m not complaining mrs b, please don’t think that, I’m very grateful that you started the new thread.❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.