Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is back when I liked him. I still like the guy in this vlog. This guy could have addressed the third child issue and been real and likable.
I guess neurotypical daughters having absentee fathers is ok to him no easy $$$$ there🙄

Assa even draws stick figures in this video and speaks about bad parents oh my🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he even says man up I'm dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

tattle admin

Tattle Staff
Hi all please don't talk about or link to other forums that threaten, doxx and harass. That's polar opposites from what tattle is and what people that try to discredit here claim tattle is.

I hope you can understand why this is important :)

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
Did she give you any “hoops?” Wtf ... these people want her too be a “typical teenager” and a “big kid” so badly but they still treat her like a toddler. Since they read all these comments, I hope they can shed some light on the following in the next shit shows:

- how did Abbie learn to be mean? How is it that she knows how to pinch to the point where it hurts people but she doesn’t know how to push a button??!
- why do they feed her and themselves so much junk? It’s not cute that she constantly is asking for candy and that they constantly reward her with candy. Also, when she wants a drink, why is it always orange juice? At least get a better brand than the sugar infested Tropicana ... how about water once in a while? P had the nerve to say that Abbie has a well balanced diet. Obviously she has no clue what a well balanced diet is. They need to see a nutritionist that can help them think of better ideas especially for a teenager who is constantly asking for candy
- A had the nerve to say that Brandi cancels when she has other kids that need her more. Bullshit! More like they realized that the therapy isn’t doing shit for her but they had to respond to the comments here
- why the hell are they just now working on her eating habits? Is it just because of the camera?? Did they suddenly start to feel embarrassed that she shoves food in her mouth and steals from others?? I mean I really feel like this could have been worked on earlier in life when she first started feeding herself ... but then again they still spoon feed her like she’s a toddler. It’s not funny that she takes huge bites, shoves an entire cookie in her mouth, bites the entire scoop of ice cream off a cone in one big bite ... like damn. A had the nerve to say “isn’t that cute?” When she stole someone’s fries ... no it’s not fucking cute. Actually quite ridiculous and animalistic- yeah I said it

I just smh every time I watch this shit show cause they have for sure set her up for failure. And doing all this shit for the cameras but they would have just let her be and not “work” on anything if it weren’t for their vlog. Seriously eating habits are like the first things you work on in life.

Also can you guys imagine going to the movies and Abbie is in the theater screaming and yelling ??? I really don’t understand why this family likes to push their limits like that, at the expense of not only embarrassing their daughter but also others experience. She doesn’t even watch movies at the house. Save me the “we wanna take her out and have her enjoy things” crap. Please

Last edited:
  • Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Yes it will always be a thing but they can do a lot to make it easier on her. Assa wasn't taking it off someone's plate but would they allow Abbie to take a potato of that tray? No they wouldn't, they would say she isn't allowed to grab food. That would be a confusing message for anyone, let alone someone like Abbie. That's my whole point about consistency, no matter what things they decide to do, they need to stick to it. Assa's TikTok was totally inappropriate because it sends a confusing message, one day she gets scolded for grabbing food, another she is invited to do so because it's funny to them. This happens all the time yet they are confused why she keeps doing it.

Is it really so much to ask them to not invite her to grab food or do it themselves in front of her? I don't think that's such a big sacrifice to make.
They do thigs like that a lot. They all take food from the counter as it is being prepared, as MOST people do. But Abbie is not allowed. But for Asa to make a TiKTok basically inviting her to take a bite for views? That is just baiting her and it's sad.

They play really rough with her and hold her down but when she gets rough with mom, she gets scolded.

More and more she is treated like a brand or commodity and not a human being. Just like her room...that room was not decorated for her at all. When Asa says she doesn't like things on walls while putting things on her walls? They set her up for failure, then record it.

The fans that seem to get off on watching this girl be in distress are just plain weird. Something is wrong with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

SunnieDaze

Here we are digging up dirt on the Maass family, Asa in particular. People here are saying he has committed financial crimes. What would you like to accomplish with this information? If you could have it your way, in a perfect world, what should Asa and the others do?
Stepping up to the plate and taking care of his other daughter instead of pretending like she's a 16 year old non-entity and insignificant might be a good start, no? Or at least contact a lawyer to admit his error in not reporting income all these years and pay the back child support that should have been paid for at least the last 10 years. Yes, that would be a good start.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
It's kinda looking like most of the things they have done was to avoid contact and ever having to pay anything to his child. But...didn't they think the other mom may see him since he is so famous and all? Maybe he didn't care since it's all in P's name.

I think this is deeper and darker than we knew.
Oh for sure. The moving, putting all assets in Priscillas name, they knew what they were doing. Its not 1950, so the idea of an out of wedlock child really isnt the issue. The issue is that they knew there was a child out there, and didnt care to include it in their lives. The excuse that the mother wanted it that way is lame. Moms do that a lot, but fathers fight for their rights. Asa and Priscilla couldnt care less. This child, if in their life would let the entire world know, forever, that Asa cheated on her and embarrassed Priscilla and her family. I get the impression that appearances mean a great deal to Cilla and her family, and what a bad look that would be. As is, I'm sure it was bad enough that she got knocked up by him and had to track him down after he ghosted her. Then this?? Oh..they were mortified. And now, its come home to roost. And for all their minions supporting them online, there are people in their real world just judging and talking. All the PTA moms, JSA moms, her parents friends, their neighbors,etc etc. And they know it. It may not effect them right now, but the beginning of the end has started. Look at the Gosselins from TLC. They had a cult following on TLC...millions of viewers per week, not 500,000. Their initial divorce drama resulted in a short lived boom in viewers and cash, because people wanted the dirt. But like everything else, the excitement waned, the kids grew,and POOF!, gravy train derailed. It may be slower for the Maass', but it will happen.

• Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

I think one of the biggest disservices they've ever done to Isaiah was make him be a caretaker... ever. That should have been a line they never crossed. He's a nice kid, so of course he'll always say he doesn't mind, but he should have never been put into that position ever. They gloss over the years they had him in the back of the shop watching her for hours at a time. Ever since they had the resources for respite, he should't have been asked to watch her. That whole family needs therapy, but especially him. He never got a full childhood, everything was focused on her. They give him the responsibilities of an adult but none of the respect.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I don't know which message boards you've been reading but the blinders ARE off, here. Just because we aren't focusing on the negatives 100% of the time doesn't make us undercover fans or delusional. Just like it doesn't do any good to have nothing but positive comments on their vids, it doesn't do any good to have nothing but negative comments here. Part of making informed decisions is seeing both sides of things. As it was said, we can disagree with most of what they do and not like them as people, but still be able to recognize and acknowledge their humanity. That's not kissing their asses or being blind. You seem to be misunderstanding things.

Watching latest video.

My God Asa, stop interrupting people! he does that constantly!!! he did it to Brandi and Pricsilla within the first few minutes of the video. He edits it...so that just shows he doesn't even see that he does that. What is wrong with that man? (skip ahead a few videos and we see Asa purposely being quiet and actively listening to people)

Oh Summer...I want to like her, I really do but...it's getting harder and harder.
As with most chronic interrupters, he thinks what he has to say is more important, that the other person is most likely going to say the wrong thing or not phrase things the 'right' way, he wants the attention to remain on him and for it to seem like he's the one coming up with things or making progress/breakthroughs. Asa is SUPER self-centered and controlling. He wants things done his way at all times.

• Heart

LYsySA

What’s the deal with the noise blocking headphones? Why now?
They probably have seen people question wether Abbie's real problems come from her Autism or IDD. To put it not so gently, her wearing headphones will make her look more like the autistic stereotype. That's just my suspicion though 🤷‍♀️

You are so right. They serious act as if Abbie is the only person with autism in the world. I especially noticed this when she went to prom. That was the most cringe worthy sht ever. She and thousands of other children with autism went to that prom. They made it seem like Abbie was breaking barriers doing that YET she most likely didn’t understand any of it and signed “all done” multiple times. The fans are wacky and enjoy a show. There was absolutely no reason they needed to do all that for her going to that prom. I will not forget Priscilla spraying that setting spray right in that girls eye CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE.
It seems that everything P does for her children is not about them it's about her. Her son's football and pretty much everything she forces on her daughter. The nail saloon trip ... double cringe

whyme1982

Chatty Member
Can I pose a question to the group at large?

Here we are digging up dirt on the Maass family, Asa in particular. People here are saying he has committed financial crimes. What would you like to accomplish with this information? If you could have it your way, in a perfect world, what should Asa and the others do? Do you want them to shut down his channel? Do you want him to apologize and tell all? Should they ask Summer to move out, go back to their old jobs, and find more and better care for Abbie? I am honestly curious. I like snarking as much as the next person (obviously, because I'm here, lol), but there are lot of people here digging pretty deep into their finances and pasts. I don't want to harass this other child and her mother, and I am personally not comfortable with the talk about Isaiah, his college choices, and his personal life. What do you guys want to come of all this? I think it is good to periodically ask questions like these because some of y'all have some WILD theories and speculations up in here! It is easy to get carried away without asking ourselves why.
For me, personally, and I think like many others, we were sucked in, invested emotionally for a long time. A LOT of folks give them their hard earned money and financially support them. At this point in the whole game, they owe people the truth. I keep seeing their hard core supporters asking "what is it any of your business?" They made it everyone's business when they started this whole thing and living off of it. I would like to see them shut down the youtube, get real jobs and stop riding on the back of poor Abbie. The circus needs to stop. AND....I'd like to see them support the other daughter much more.

• Heart

LYsySA

Well noticed. Yeah their story is full of holes.

Yeah she doesn't brush her teeth properly either. I'm sure she's been doing that with or without assistance since she was very young, if she hasn't learned how to do it properly by now, she won't. That is a realistic circumstance for her. She does do it, but it's halfhearted and won't be getting cleaned properly. With the sugar she eats, that is a concern. I expect self-care like that will always need assistance.
That's the thing Abbie doesn't know why or how, she just does. The hand washing is a perfect example, she doesn't do it because she wants to clean her hands, she does it because she is told to. If you wouldn't tell her she wouldn't do it, meaning that she wouldn't be able to live even semi independent, she needs 24/7 care and people telling her what to do and when. Pretending like there is even a remote chance that Abbie would be able to live on her own with just a care taker in that attached bedroom thing is ridiculous. Unless a miracle happens, she is never going to do things on her own other than eat, drink and maybe go to the bathroom.

One of my teachers always told me to visualize a person like Abbie home alone for a couple hours (without the locks on the fridge/pantry) and imagine what would happen. In her case you can just by that visualization alone see that she will never be even semi independent.

Butterflykiss87

The thing is, if he had not done that sit down video, most people would have never learned about it all. I never would have dreamed to read elsewhere on the internet about him but now that I have, I see him totally differently - and I am sure I am not alone. It’s not that I care about the fact that he has another child that he hasn’t discussed but it was the way he referred to her and the fact that he has never wanted to get to know her that bothered me as that is what speaks so strongly of his character. Since this all went down when things were sort of rocky in their marriage I’m sure that Priscilla has a big part in not wanting him to get to know the child because that would take away from the time he spends with them and she was very insecure at the time so I can picture her forbidding him to have anything to do with the child other than the support.

LYsySA

Vlog Summary: Autism School Fun, February 23rd 2020
  • Thumbnail -->“Autism School Festival”
  • Ass takes Maverick for a full grooming at Doggy Daycare
  • P’s driving to school. Playing Truth Hurts by Lizzo as her “Morning Song” in the car.
  • Ab is dressed to represent the country Columbia in the school festival, rips off the hat and runs around yelling and swaying in a spaghetti strap white dress.
  • Festival has stations for different countries, they take Ab around but she’s clearly done.
  • Lots of filming of other kids at the school while Ab flails and stims
  • “World of Nations” is the theme, last year it was cities. Claim Ab learned about the country.
  • P’s blog filming cutting carrots and potatoes from HelloFresh – sponsored.
  • Summer watches.
  • P claims she didn’t eat much at the festival because she didn’t know what would agree with her.
  • Dog toy, food, and treat shopping. Trying to get Maverick to pick a toy, goes far more successfully than Ab’s attempts
  • Dogs playing with new toys, Ab gets the heck outta there, giving up the couch corner, then returns to rock
  • Switching dogs to grain free diets and took out the rug in the living room
  • Cart ride, Ass drives that, back at the dog park with the grandpa and Isaiah riding the onewheel around
  • Debating Ab staying with Isaiah at the house tonight versus going out with Kaitlyn? And Ass comes too, Summer apparently does have friends and is going out with them.
  • Isaiah asks Ass to stay, then suggests Ass stays and Isaiah can go out, this is all just painfully boring, and Ab yells on the couch apparently channeling my annoyance with this whole conversation.
  • Ass says he wants to be the best for everyone…well except his other biological child.
  • Ab runs upstairs laughing/gasping, Ass turns the lights on in her room
  • Puppy still harassing Mav, chases him around the house.
  • Puppy barks but is not corrected even though they say this isn’t a place to bark
  • Kaitlyn? On couch with Ab, talking about how funny it was Ab and her kid both yelled at the restaurant together (ok so this is the little guy Kaidele’s mom?)
  • P tells Ab she loves her, Ab kicks her when she asks for a kiss
  • More zoom in shots of Ab’s face.
  • Outake --> Isaiah falling off onewheel
Can someone explain to me why the 18 year old has to stay home to babysit his sister while the two paid respite workers can go out and A&P can go out? Shouldn't taking care of the kid be the responsibility of A) the parents or B) the people paid to do it in case said parents can't (or in this case won't)? Isaiah isn't even trusted to make his own decisions about leaving the house and has to notify his parents (because of all the spy tech) before he does, but is trusted to take care of his sisters every need? Which i'm guessing included changing her, taking her to the bathroom, putting her in bed, brushing her teeth etc.

Maybe the 40 going on 15 year old parents should stop treating their son as a free special needs baby sitting service!

• Heart

Valentine

Never said they were lies. I absolutely believe he is a piece of shit.

Of course everyone has their own issues. I was hoping people could respond individually.

Y'all don't need to be so defensive. I'm with you guys. I am just genuinely curious and was hoping to have a discussion!

As for me, if I could have it my way, Asa would shut down or at least demonetize his channel. They would get real, responsible caregivers for Abbie and stop dragging her all over the place for content.
Personally, as an autistic person I've had issues with the way they've done stuff for a long time. They have shut down any sort of discussion on their channel that doesn't agree with them in some way. So these forums were somewhere I could express what I wanted to say but couldn't. Either anything would be deleted or the cult would pounce which I'm not into (on their YT) etc.

Then the other child stuff came out, really just want him to pay proper child support and stop lying and pretending he is a good guy.