Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad excuse for parents. It’s really unfortunate Abbie and Isaiah got them

Reactions: 16
I agree with that too. No matter how much they give her, she will want more but they need to make her slow down so the brain gets a signal that she is full.

And if course they didn't drink this time.

And she never was able to have control over her weight by herself....had to have drastic surgery and now that the initial drop in weight is over, she won't be able to vontrol or maintain the rest by herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When I saw that a new podcast uploaded, I was so happy we would have something good to dish over. You all make my day!

Reactions: 12
Copying and pasting; no where does it state that you stick your hand in the child’s face over their plate inconsistently...it says “actively coaching” “Typical strategies for treatment on the spectrum often involve placing support staff so as to actively coach a reduction in the speed of bites. Newer, more innovative strategies utilizing technology have incorporated the use of a vibrating pager to cue consumption at fixed intervals. This approach has been found to decrease the rate of eating in teenagers on the spectrum”

Reactions: 10
Also as abbie gets older alot of their viewers will be done with them and the money will be gone along with that house.

Reactions: 15
If they gave her the donut she would stuff the whole thing in her mouth. Abbie does not take small bites. They give her what she wants or they suffer a tantrum.
But I've seen them cut up a doughnut(and other sweets) for her before. Were they too scared to wait and cut it up? She nearly bit off Asas finger earlier in day during therapy. I wonder what she has done off camera?!

Reactions: 11
How could Asshole sit there and brag on the podcast today what a good nurtering father he is. Any points he gets are erased by totaling neglecting his first born normal daughter. Hes an ass.

Reactions: 18
I've put this here so I and others can watch it later
I will be posting tonight's vlog too

Last edited:
I have stopped watching the vlog because of the eating but I would love to post this on their page:

Your daughter has an eating disorder called rapid eating disorder which used to be in the same category as binge eating disorder. It is very limiting to her potential to succeed in any sort of independent anything and the fact that you, not only don’t treat it, but actually aggravate it by doing things like hand feeding her donuts and candy is irresponsible caregiving and borderline abusive. It’s not even a little bit funny or appropriate fodder for some stupid you tube vlog or second rate cooking show.

Against my better judgement , I have just watched the podcast. Could he be any further up her arse.
I don’t care what she says about it not mattering who does what job, she has no maternal feelings for Abbie. It has nothing to do with a division of jobs, she just doesn’t want to be around her. I can’t say I blame her though.
They really need to get her hair sorted out, it is so thin and ratty.

Reactions: 12
Cracks me up to read the podcast FA comments. These people commenting will state how the Maass family should not explain themselves to anyone because nobody has the right to comment or judge someone else life or how they live it. The person competing will then go on to say A &P are the best parents and work great together Lol

Last edited:
Sorry Assa, you can't convince me Abbie is gentle with Maverick or that you would give a damn if she started ripping his ears off after she stepped on him, he yelped and nobody even flinched. That poor dog is just the best boy.

Reactions: 19
Tonight's vlog. 26.4.20
Whats the difference when P has a day off? Does she put her phone down for more then 5 minutes? They kill me when they pretend they have real jobs and are actually working hard...

I don’t know how long it will stay up... Just trying to make sure they don’t forget his other daughter...

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.