Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was extremely weird. For one ... he was almost jumping out of his chair. Then, he was like screaming “go take a break!” Wtf. Can you imagine being in school and one of your teachers or professors were to get so delighted that you got an answer right and they were like “go play hooky cause you deserve it!!!l”? Just imagine. “OMG AND you’re gonna get a treat sweet girl.” Give me a damn break.

Reactions: 14
Shit... in my day we used to device a whole hooky plan and that did not involve the teacher “prompting” us to do so. Lol

Reactions: 8
He has definitely said before that abbie has pica. I'm not convinced pica is from deficiency- I've mentioned here before that my youngest likes to crunch on rocks, metal, tables, etc. We have had him in for so much bloodwork, and everything shows normal.

I think for my son it's sensory. His favourite snacks are chips (we suspect he likes the crunch). Maybe some is sensory for Abbie, too. I've also mentioned before that I think Abbie just feels permanently hungry. Maybe she does it from that.

I would love to know what her thought process is. Hungry? Sensory? Just had the urge and couldnt resist?

We do this at work. When we go on outings we have them pay the cashier with our help. But, we are prepared. We are proactive. We know are people, what their issues are and what might set them off. Asshat doesn't think like that. Asshat thinks everyone should just accept all the bullshit that he creates because it's called autism awareness! Also, if shit goes down while we are there, I apologize . Asshat doesn't feel he needs to apologize for shit which is disrespectful.

Reactions: 13
Cilla has said she does have a Pica diagnosis. And he had a vlog on it. Start at the 1:54 mark. I find it odd he changes his story and says that now she doesn't. Can you outgrow Pica?

P....”she passed all her A-GAR....A-GAP....”

lmao! This was her 2nd baby!

Abbie did have a big head.

So I was just thinking that if they could remember back to when Abbie’s 1st sign began, that maybe was when her brain growth halted. It’s sad for me to imagine any child’s brain unable to continue connecting. I do hope there are answers someday.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Vlog called “I Didn’t Handle Her Behavior Well” At the 1:19 point, Abbie hurts her step Grandma and makes her Yelp. It was unintentional but I still felt for her. Of course, camera immediately turned off.

Reactions: 8
I would, without a doubt do ABA if I had a severely autisic ( or IDD) child
I think I would too. But only for the behaviors that are harmful for herself and others and for the behaviors that are disrespectful in the community. Stealing food, grabbing people ECT.

Reactions: 7
It may not "hurt" her but it sure is shitty for a father to upload a video of his non verbal severely IDD daughter eating dirt.
It also won't "hurt" her because she will never know he did it.
Its exploitation.
IMO
Yes! Also he baited her just like with the sandwich twittok. He knew she would try to eat it.

Independence my ass, it’s almost sad, like accept it, move on. they really think it will change?

Stopped the video- six separate times that I saw she was putting the dirt in her mouth. And they all laughed about it. How upsetting!

Reactions: 18
I hear ya and you're right about that.
That's a very important prompt in Assa's eyes!!
Things like:
Pick one.
Which color.
Get a plate.
Matching.
Etc.
After multiple prompts she might get it right but sometimes...
Even with multiple prompts, those requests usually end up as an exercise in futility.
"Learning" = retaining information.
For her that seems almost impossible.
Not her fault of course.
We know who is to blame.
IMO.

Its sickening in todays VLOG how he tried to make P look so busy.. and had so many orders ... for her MLM scam.

Also.. yea. Abbie continued to put dirt in her mouth.. it wasn't just once. What was that at the end? Did she jump in the pool with her clothes.. again.. I hope they are enjoying getting her out of her wet clothes..

When Abbie was eating the dirt ... Dummer actually wanted to go get Isaiah to clean Abbie up.. because she didn't want to touch dirt... what does she do when Abbie has a diaper.. if she doesn't even want to touch potting soil?

Reactions: 20
At around 12:61 ... Ass: “Wicked proud of you.” Lol sounded like an ode to the UK fans. Smh. These motherfuckers.

Don’t buy it ... these are about the trashiest of people you will see in life.

He’s probably over there learning what terms his biggest fan bases around the world use ... wow. Any educated person can see through your BS Ass!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.