Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HA!! So true.. everything is so complex with Sweet Girl.. and requires much word salad from Ass to impress the humpties!

Reactions: 17
Well, mama, it looks like you rate right up there. After the dogs and “fashion”. Last amongst the list. Odd that the Pig’s first list entries aren’t food-food-food-food-food-food……..
Who she kidding? She loves food, booze, money, and pretending to travel high class

Reactions: 24
How is this top secret product an improvement? I’m stumped!View attachment 2927029
Both of these pics are highly filtered..she has lost 100 lbs, lost her bulbous jowls, her Gonger eyes, slack mouth, made her eyes larger... the April one seems like she ratchet up the skinny part of the filter.. but she looks greasier in the April photo..I suspect this aspect is real.
Are these supposed to both be before pics?

But they can pretend to have abbie pretend to film them for content so the humpers will think that her skills are improving.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think they want to bring attention to her turning 19. So yeah maybe a pity/sob vlog or they’ll invite Summer, Becca and all of them over and throw a pool party to resemble a “typical teen” party.

She's live now on FB and asking people if they can help her out and buy 4 more of whatever crap she's selling because she wants to sell 10 and has sold six. She's just so greedy.

Reactions: 27
Look at what they've done to their daughter. Feeding her the high calorie, sodium filled foods and no activity. To me that is neglect.

View attachment 2926703
She looks PG.
---
She looks PG.
I have to laugh.....LB is on her first earned retreat with her "girls" and having a blast. Even wearing a swimming suit. Yikes. Hope they are all getting high as a kite, lol. Pigfat will be furious!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Cilla said they are celebrating Abbie’s birthday tonight at the Mexican restaurant. Tomorrow Cilla and Candy are going out to a concert and Sunday (both Abbie’s birthday and Mothers Day) she is cooking dinner for her mom and family.

Reactions: 16
To me it's like they are feeding her up to make her easy to control. But something in the back of my head can't help but think PigsplicedwithagorillaandGodzilla is doing this for other reasons.

Reactions: 15
To me it's like they are feeding her up to make her easy to control. But something in the back of my head can't help but think PigsplicedwithagorillaandGodzilla is doing this for other reasons.
It makes me wonder too what their agenda is in letting her get heavy. She certainly isn't going to be easier to handle the bigger she gets and her health will suffer. The saddest thing is that she can't communicate when things hurt her. So if he joints start hurting which they will as the weight goes up she can't say anything. Nothing that they do will ever be to the benefit of their child. Not from cutting her hair to make it easier for her, to feeding her healthy and nutritious meals.

Reactions: 22

Anyone enjoying the northern light show? I'm in the mid south, so this is something I never thought I'd experience.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.