Fathering Autism #155 Darik’s life flashed before his eyes, nearly crushed to death by the pigs thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaaaaay! How is everybody doin’? 😂
A huge thank you and congratulations to our @Monsterflaps for providing us with another aaaaaahhhmazing thread title. ❤
Y’all please give her your maassive virtual hugs for our new thread. 😘
✨Thread title edited slightly due to length.✨
1681917714756.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
A huge thank you and congratulations to our @Monsterflaps for providing us with another aaaaaahhhmazing thread title. ❤
View attachment 2112350
I can't help but think what would have happened if she misjudged that jump. She would have slammed him into the cement or possibly fractured his spine. He could have been severely injured or killed. She has no sense of spatial awareness or forethought.

Thanks for the new thread @WowMeowMeowWow and to @Monsterflaps for the amazingly accurate thread title!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Bringing this over from the previous thread...

I don't think she knows what being a people pleaser is (or this is a new socialmedia trend she is tryingtogetin on.) There has been zero evidence of her being a people pleaser. Being a feeder isn't being a people pleaser. She doesn't show that with any of her family (maybe her mother) and certainly not with "employees." Hell her own downline have said as much. She has a small group of favorites who spew compliments at her, buy her gifts, and benefit her financially. Everyone else she doesn't give a tit about. And folks think Isaiah is treated so well but honestly she just uses him to fulfill her own needs. It's not about his happiness and well-being at all. And Abbie is only good for getting P attention and to exploit for money. Hell the girl's entire room was done because it "made P sad" and not for a safe, happy place for Abigail. And I guess allowing Ass to leave to house once a year on his own counts as her doing for him.

She is ridiculous. Never unselfishly went out of her way for another living soul in her life.

Narcissists and egocentric twats are not about other people at all. Not outside of how others directly benefit them.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My daughter is in the ICU. Completely broken shoulder, and girlie parts that bursted. She’s at the hospital that my husband works at. My soul is shattered. I feel like a Jeep Wagoner is parked on my chest. My baby boy is in the middle of my avatar, along with my daughter on the left, my second son wants to get the duck out of there. Thank you all so much for caring and loving on my babies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
View attachment 2112350
@WowMeowMeowWow thank you for another very creative post. I find myself wondering how you could possibly create something better but here you are!
@Monsterflaps congratulations and thank you for a hilarious and true thread title.
---
@Kimmied I've just read both of your posts and I'm holding you and your loved ones as tight as I can. You are living a parent's worst nightmare and I have no words to express how much I wish I had a magic wand that would make it all go away. You are deeply loved and prayers are being raised up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My daughter is in the ICU. Completely broken shoulder, and girlie parts that bursted. She’s at the hospital that my husband works at. My soul is shattered. I feel like a Jeep Wagoner is parked on my chest. My baby boy is in the middle of my avatar, along with my daughter on the left, my second son wants to get the duck out of there. Thank you all so much for caring and loving on my babies.
I’m so sorry. I am praying your daughter recovers quickly. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 21

OMG Kimmied I am so very sorry. Your family is in my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Kimmied
:cry: I can't begin to imagine the loss of your son, I just can't. 😭
Sending many healing vibes to your daughter and big hugs to you and your family.
xoxo

• Heart
Oh Lord! We're gonna milk this until it's dry like the prom. Goes to show how boring and desperate they are if this is what he's reusing.
I was thinking the same thing. I think versions of this will be on FB, etc. for weeks, and then revisited again.

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.