Fathering Autism #153 Explodin zipper, twerkin like a stripper, Prep 4 disaster as the redwoods shake faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
….modified it so it would fit…..
A great big round of applause to @Monsterflaps for creating our new title. It is a masterpiece. I did not realize until today how much I would enjoy saying…
Thank you very much, Monster Flaps. 😂
Say it out loud, it tickles the ears and belly.😂
Job well done Tattler! Y’all give Monster Flaps some lovin’!
😁❤😁❤😁

1679687051527.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Congratulations Monster Flaps!! 👏 👏 👏
While I've got your attention, I must say, your name has made me giggle on more than one occasion. 😄 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
….modified it so it would fit…..
A great big round of applause to @Monsterflaps for creating our new title. It is a masterpiece. I did not realize until today how much I would enjoy saying…
Thank you very much, Monster Flaps. 😂
Say it out loud, it tickles the ears and belly.😂
Job well done Tattler! Y’all give Monster Flaps some lovin’!
😁❤😁❤😁

View attachment 2053306
@Monsterflaps
Wooo-Hooo!! Congratulations!!🤩:love:
I must say, for anyone who watched the Jodi Arias trial, Monsterflaps definitely has a meaning!! 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Big O congrats to
Monsterflaps
May you be unable to picture in your head Prissassapotomus with a trumpet to her lips and dream sweet unmassive dreams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Today's Vlog: Gosh, what in the hell do they have Abbie wearing today?!? Wow, they have her looking so feral.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Today's Vlog: Gosh, what in the hell do they have Abbie wearing today?!? Wow, they have her looking so feral.

Two seconds in. By all means you MASSive fat duck have her dig at the wall after “she” destroyed it to begin with! That will teach her you stupid idiot. WTF? It’s not like when she dumps out the dog food making her clean it up. You are just enforcing touching something she should not. I just can’t with these idiots!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Asshat is such a delusional idiot... just say Abbie has potty accidents on the couch and that is why you have to wash it all the time... I have a cat and dog and dont need continuous new couches and to remove them to be washed.

Also.. he thinks he is so funny about Hater jail... lol....

He is home fooling Abbie to learn to destroy the wall...oh she got 2 days off home fool because of the wall.

Asshat... Abbie never has consequences and that is why she acts feral...

• Heart
Reactions: 35

So now he's encouraging her to pull the wall apart? Anyone notice she didn't really have the strength to do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.