Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Maidengirl! Too bad we cant bump that up to the top so everyone can see it. Never know where the comments end up in here sometimes.

Reactions: 9
Hey everybody! You've been busy today! Did I miss anything good? Gonna try to catch up, but let me know if theres a must see post lol

Reactions: 6
I would love to see you start at the beginning of their official Fathering Autism days, and go through the entire series with your screen cap commentary. Something to do during distancing measures, and entertaining for us to read.
I don't know if I could mentally handle that much of and ASSa, to be honest!

Reactions: 5
Ass is either too into watching summer in her bikini or he truly is just an A**hole. He edits these videos and takes out plenty that doesn’t flatter him, why didn’t he take this shot out.

Reactions: 7

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh flip! They will be having their Sunday meeting on Thursday when they read this!
Crisis talks!

Hey everybody! You've been busy today! Did I miss anything good? Gonna try to catch up, but let me know if theres a must see post lol
All mine, of course
Just kidding. Enjoy catching up

Reactions: 8
I was such a HUGE fan of this family not that long ago. I saw only the "good" it appeared they did, based on some well-placed words or sentences in the vlog. I actually felt sorry for them, and could not believe all the "bad people" who were bashing them on the internet about his other daughter.

Thank the Gods above who led me to this site where I finally opened my eyes and saw them for who they really are.

To see how much ASSa and have changed since their initial vlogs, it's sad.

To see how little effort they really put into parenting Abbie, or learning to parent her, it's sad.

To see how Issah has been forced to grow up and will probably turn out the same, it's sad.

I blame those so-called parents for every bit of Abbie's behavior.

Someone here just said it best, she is like a toddler, and that meltdown in the most recent video was just that. A pissed off toddler.

I don't know that she has the mental capacity to understand anything beyond what a toddler in the throes of a meltdown has. At times it seems like she understands simple requests, as a toddler does, the difference, toddlers grow and learn.

Abbie will never be more than what she is now.

Do I get annoyed with her, yes.
Do I want to scream at her, yes.

However, I can't call her names, nor can I really be mad at her. I put 110% of the blame for her behaviors on ASSa and . They had one job, teaching her, parenting her based on her specific needs, and they have failed her.

If they had stayed the same as they were in the earlier vlogs that would be different, but wow, they have changed so significantly for the worse, since moving.

Their vlogs are nothing educational or interesting about Autism any longer.

I don't feel bad about making fun of any of the adults in this circus.

Reactions: 22
I got a recommendation of summers vlog and her and Abby are making cookies, you guys have to see it, Ab literally grabs a HANDFUL of peanut butter and slammed it in her mouth and went crazy for it.,..they literally just laughed when she did it smh
That grabbing the whole glob of peanut butter and stuffing it in her mouth is so unacceptable.. and she should be disciplined for that.. especially if they insist on letting her "cook"..its just ridiculous that they just laugh about it... I guess that is good content for them ? What is it going to do to Abbie tho.. in the long run.

I dont get the obsession with "cooking with Abbie" ..They stir or crack eggs and her hands are just barely touching theirs.. does this really help? if so.. how?

Reactions: 14
I got a recommendation of summers vlog and her and Abby are making cookies, you guys have to see it, Ab literally grabs a HANDFUL of peanut butter and slammed it in her mouth and went crazy for it.,..they literally just laughed when she did it smh
Which vlog is that on, please?

Reactions: 3
I'm still belly laughing with disgust watching the video on Summer's YouTube channel she put up today. If this doesn't show the importance of the entire SQUAD not laughing, and getting control of some of the behaviors Ass and P have let go for so long. Watching Summer's video made me laugh at what idiots Ass and P are, but made my heart hurt for Abbie and the lack of being taught not to grab and shovel food so violently in her mouth. Honestly, them showing Abbie in this light is disgusting. There is no typical teenager that would ever ever ever be ok with being shown to the world in this way. I'm truly sorry for this teen.

Reactions: 11
Ass is either too into watching summer in her bikini or he truly is just an A**hole. He edits these videos and takes out plenty that doesn’t flatter him, why didn’t he take this shot out.
because he literally doesn't care about anyone but himself. He probably didn't even notice.

Reactions: 7
Maybe the pads are for Abbie? It’s probably been awhile since she’s had her shot.

Reactions: 1
Seriously I just can’t stand the way they encourage her bad behaviour.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.