Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know this is a forum for fun and it’s funny but the peanut butter situation actually made me gasp in a not at all funny way. That was really sad because this family is completely confused on which person they are “treating/raising” on one hand they don’t want this IDD child to be IDD so they call her a typical teen and laugh at her behavior (which is not anywhere close to age appropriate) and, on the other hand, they want to wave all of her responsibility for behavior because of her diagnosis (plural). They need to chose a lane. If they are treating a severe IDD diagnosis then why in the world would they laugh at that behavior with the peanut butter and encourage things like jumping into a pool where she could drown. If they are raising an autistic teen then why in the world would they not correct that peanut butter behavior? If her primary diagnosis is autism then she would be absolutely capable of learning to not do things like that. This vlog was a mistake for them to post, this one truly shows that they are frauds at best and, at worst, they are extremely incapable caregivers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Librarywitch

Wow...tell us how you really feel about your “YouTube Family” View attachment 110113

Total Strangers?! Honey, you Sold your severely IDD daughter to Total Strangers. You allow all of us, into your home but, if we have a thought of our own, we suck. The only respect I could ever have for these people is if he packed up the cameras and ended the vlog. This is like the 1920s when horrible people put they deformed children in sideshows. This is exactly the same.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
This is one of the rare videos where they filmed Abbie having a full on meltdown in a restaurant. Because her food wasn't coming fast enough and it escalated from there. They had to leave. I don't know how the patrons in the restaurant felt, but I would have left long before they did. I couldn't enjoy a meal with that happening at the table next to me.

In tomorrow's Vlog we'll see a negative pregnancy test tossed on the counter.

That's all she ever cares about.
Why should anyone have to tolerate that when they have gone out to eat. How is that raising awareness about autism.
People say she has every right to dine out but people also have the right to dine out without all that nonsense going on.
He never reprimanded her , they should have left immediately.
She is so out of control. Then he takes her to the car and kisses her head, what a complete prick.
It really is awful to watch, i find it really difficult not to say something that I shouldn’t

Last edited:
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So why doesn’t he do that every time she grabs food
And she is lightning fast when she grabs food too! Ask her to pick up a napkin and shes all but crippled. Its actually very interesting to see what she is capable doing, and doesnt.

So A&P lied about her Brandi therapy being cut down because Abbie is improving so much. Actually just the opposite. Brandi probably noted that she didnt see any further progress as even possible. And no insurance is gonna pay for that.
See that's what gets me about these two. They LIE! People would be understanding if they just said..."sadly they feel Abbie has reached as far as she is gonna".
THIS is why these people are pigs. Well, this and the whole exploitation thing. And the arrogance thing. And the fact that they are total pigs.
Yep, Asa gave the same speech about Brandy and CN. Both of them "need to spend time with kids who need them more". Literally SAME speech.
And the thing is....he's right. CN needed to be respite for a family who worked, not just wanted a break.
And Brandy, well, same. If Medicaid cut therapy because Abbie isnt progressing then yes, another child needs Brandys time more.
But Asa makes it all sound like they chose to let another child benefit out of the goodness of their hearts.
Garbage Pigs.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
A meltdown?
That was a classic tantrum! The princess didn't
get what she wanted. 😁
Why the hell do they give her a snack after acting like that. And why do they all have to hover over her all the time. And listen to Asa justify her behaviour again.

All I can picture is her rubbing her hand all over her snuffling nose after digging that far in her butt.
Good thing shes too fat to wear a thong. It would be swallowed up and she'd never find it again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Don't want to add to their views.
Speaking of which..... I will be posting todays FA vlog here as soon as it is posted for your viewing pleasure! 🤣 So no need to add to their views👍🏼
It usually drops here around 11:03pm GMT (I'm in the UK) 😉😊

• Heart
  • Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
I was such a HUGE fan of this family not that long ago. I saw only the "good" it appeared they did, based on some well-placed words or sentences in the vlog. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I actually felt sorry for them, and could not believe all the "bad people" who were bashing them on the internet about his other daughter.

Thank the :m:m:mGods above who led me to this site where I finally opened my eyes and saw them for who they really are.

To see how much ASSa and 🐷have changed since their initial vlogs, it's sad.

To see how little effort they really put into parenting Abbie, or learning to parent her, it's sad.

To see how Issah has been forced to grow up and will probably turn out the same, it's sad.

I blame those so-called parents for every bit of Abbie's behavior.

Someone here just said it best, she is like a toddler, and that meltdown in the most recent video was just that. A pissed off toddler.

I don't know that she has the mental capacity to understand anything beyond what a toddler in the throes of a meltdown has. At times it seems like she understands simple requests, as a toddler does, the difference, toddlers grow and learn.

Abbie will never be more than what she is now.

Do I get annoyed with her, yes.
Do I want to scream at her, yes.

However, I can't call her names, nor can I really be mad at her. I put 110% of the blame for her behaviors on ASSa and 🐷. They had one job, teaching her, parenting her based on her specific needs, and they have failed her.

If they had stayed the same as they were in the earlier vlogs that would be different, but wow, they have changed so significantly for the worse, since moving.

Their vlogs are nothing educational or interesting about Autism any longer.

I don't feel bad about making fun of any of the adults in this circus. :m:m

• Heart

Lumoss

Not to mention how "the girl who must not be named" must feel, watching this random girl being called family. If A and P want to pretend to have a "normal" daughter (if help with Abbie was the main reason Summer was there, they would have chosen someone better at it/more qualified), all Asa has to do is fight for his daughter's right to know her father and her half siblings. Assuming the mother is really putting up a fight over it.
I always found this sad too. Imagine if P treated her step daughter the same way she treated Summer. Hey Assa if youre reading this would make good vlog content!! Spread nice step mother awareness!!

Funny how we mentioned they dont show P's portion sizes and they have in the vlog today

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Before I lose it....thread title LOL
"Weenus for her. Moobs for him. Spanx for both. See? We're thin!

• Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
Trying to make it appear she isn't gaining the weight back.
She is SUCH a liar, and SO fake.
Dude....not sure what the hell she was trying to accomplish. Pulling her bottoms out away from her while her belly is hanging out.

Does ASSa not edit anything in her favor? I mean, I can't stand her, but still, wow. If that were me, I would ram that camera so far up his ass!!:mad:😂
Sorry for the duplicates....it was hard to tell one shot from the other after a while! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Screenshot (759).png
Screenshot (760).png
Screenshot (761).png
Screenshot (758).png

• Haha
  • Wow

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Looks like Ass has been up most of the night waiting for people to comment on Summer's video of the peanut butter cookies with Abbie. He just has to have the last word, but the fool needs to shut his fat face and listen for a change. Ass and P have created a child that they can't control, but want to control the narrative... Sorry, but think again Ass and P.

• Haha
  • Heart

Littlestpeanut

In today's vlog, the part where P was in their office working with Ab on money and had her place it in the jar, matching it, etc. She was actually working well with Ab and Ab was able to focus on what she was saying, she even paused when Ab was getting confused and it gave her time to refocus (a rarity), and then there's Assa......he can't shut his damn mouth to save his life, can he? (he tried to interrupt P and take control but idk if he was stopping himself because of the camera or what) Assa, STFU. Let your wife actually have a voice and teach your kid when the teaching is going right for once. You don't need to interject your opinion or "help" (aka control others) all the damn time.

Also, when she signs. Give that poor child a chance to figure it out! She was close to pointing to her ear, then you shoved your damn hand in there.

Hey. Hey Assa, how about hands waiting? Hands waiting Assa. Nooo, hands W.A.I.T.I.N.G....you fail. Bad Assa, bad! *sprays with squirt bottle*

Also, when Ab was playing with those bead things, this is the first time in a while that kids face actually looked happy.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
All I can picture is her rubbing her hand all over her snuffling nose after digging that far in her butt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Random thought.
They are the most ungrateful arrogant people I can think of. Remember a short while ago the vlog when Assa finds that little beach table that some follower had given him? He had stuffed it in his garage without ever even opening it. He said that himself. So it was sitting in his storage for several months after someone thought to buy it or make it (not sure which).
How rude.
A company custom made it, it had their logo on it. And yes it was rude of him.

• Wow
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Another thought that came to me while watching tonite's vlog, in the last thread there was a comment about Abbie's fingers. Abbie has a stim of kind of pulling on her fingers and no doubt, as a result of doing that virtually 24-7, it's had an effect on her fingers. You can see her doing it starting at around the 3:03 mark.

I have only just watched last nights vlog and i can’t believe miss piggy was crying over not being able for her and Abbie to hug her mum. There are people dying and she is upset about that. It just shows how shallow she is.
I noticed they are making a point of showing that they are drinking, good luck to them, they are the ones who have
To deal with all the yelling and antics with a hangover.
By the way where was she when they were playing the card game, did they lock her in sandy’s cage. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart