Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

10fingers10toes

I am so disgusted with this family, for many reasons.

Today I made the mistake again of watching parts of the vlog (hooktube). As expected, everything we discussed here last week is addressed in some way. They were trying to show Abbie using signs more, they made a point to mention that they all showered and got clean :sneaky:, tried to show themselves keeping her on task and explain the process of their "new routine".
Silly Prisilly, showing Abbie a box of frozen food asking Abbie if she wants that for breakfast. No dumbells- she doesn't even know what that is, obviously never tried it and probably couldn't make a practical connection between that option and breakfast!!
Wouldn't it have been more sensible to prepare that toaster slop first, plate it, and then show it to Abbie and have her set her place at the counter and eat?? She wouldn't have turned down a plate of ready-made, sugar and carb loaded junk food, for sure she has learned that from her family WELL :rolleyes:.

The fakery continues as they confuse and misdirect her after her "meal"......blah blah nothing new.

I have a problem with the fact that this fakery farm is stamping the name of Autism on everything that they do. Yet here we are in AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH and they are basically like..meh!!?
Why not take some time to reflect on all the teachers and therapists that have worked hard with Abbie everyday for YEARS?! Especially now that you are supposedly "homeschooling" (*cough* pretending)and you see firsthand how hard it is.

The staff at JSA puts in 7 hours a day with her, no pool time breaks, cocktail breaks, social media breaks. Just hours of training her, chasing her, blocking her stealing, engaging her, talking with her, signing with her, toileting her, teaching her, watching her and everything else that I probably can't imagine. Why not after that "prom" (for a young man that wasn't planning on going?) place a big banner in the yard that says AUTISM AWARENESS 2020 and pose with captions of thanks and appreciation for everyone who has helped them so much.
- JSA
- Medicaid
- Dual County School District
- Brandi
-"CRAZY" NANNY
- Dynavox donation Person
-Surfers for Autism
-Camp I Am Special
-Autism on the Seas
-Brothering Autism (Isaiah)
- Becca
- And every doctor, nurse, therapist, respite worker, subscriber, patreon, viewer, gift giver, donation provider, merch purchaser, channel supporter and EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER GIVEN A CRAP ABOUT AUTISM AND NOT ONLY ABOUT ABIGAIL!

Just a few minutes of their vlog show is a huge reminder of how self-centered and arrogant these people are. They only care about money coming to their pockets, food to their shelves and mouths, and people adoring them and making them "famous".
🤑🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 24

10fingers10toes

Ugh, what made Prissy wear white to her prom (yes, hers). I bet it felt like her wedding day again, her looking about 8 months pregnant even fits in with their tradition. It must have been like old times, aawww :rolleyes:.
Seriously, could that nonsense have been any less about poor Isaiah and any more about Prissy and Assy:rolleyes:.

I predicted that their prom would be a vomit fest.... Abbie didn't disappoint.

Asa actually felt the need to comment about Isaiah and his gf being broken up for months. Nothing is sacred in this farmily except what Asa tries to hide about himself. Couldn't keep your abandonment, cheating, adultery, thieving, child support skipping, and love child hiding in the dark could you Doughboy?? When those skeletons got pulled out of YOUR closet what did we see..... crying, playing the victim, then lashing out with empty threats. Poor little Assy, are you okay?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Sps10

I don't comment a lot because I can't keep up with the speediness of these threads 😂, but I'll start with saying that I don't totally agree with some of the criticisms about barefeet and dirty feet or clothing choices. Dirty feet in the house? Gross
. But idk...dirty feet outside? I don't really see an issue with that. Many people don't wear shoes outside and it really isn't a big deal as long as you wash them later. I could see why if you grew up in a "always wear shoes outside" environment, it'd be weird. But to me, it's just dirt, lol. Shoes can be really uncomfortable for a LOT of people for varying reasons (sensory issues, foot structure, physical disability, etc.)

I really don't think Asa feels a certain type of way about Summer. I feel like they just use her as a surrogate daughter-respite combo. And her outfits don't really bug me. She does annoy me, though. I'm her age (a little older), and I can't really imagine her relating well with most of her peers.

I'll weigh in a bit on the prom thing as my own prom was less than a decade ago. I would've been absolutely devastated if my senior prom got cancelled, especially because by April many girls have already bought dresses and some schools go HARD on those dresses. I do think most kids would not want to have a DIY prom with their parents. I certainly would not have, and I consider myself close with my mom. But I would've probably just waited until quarantine was over and figured out something with my friend group instead. However, there is a certain type of person who would do that. I have a friend who I find annoying about 50% of the time because she can be very normal and fun, but also can be super cheesy and her Snapchat stories with their family make me cringe every time. Coincidentally, she is also very active within the SPED community and her odd personality type that can make it hard for her to connect with her peers lends itself well to working with people with mental disabilities. I actually know several people like that because I think it may be common for those personality types to go into SPED and my university was really popular for their education programs. So whether or not Isaiah did that whole thing for his family or not is hard for me to say. I could really see it going either way.

Their response to the woman not being able to afford a DIY prom was rude and tone deaf. It would be nice for them to open their eyes and acknowledge the other side once in a while. But then again, they live so inside their little bubble they probably do believe it's possible for everyone. Isaiah may go to a school (like I did) where prom is a huge ordeal that people spend hundreds (not uncommon for girls to go above the 1000 mark) of dollars on. Comparatively, their little at home prom probably WAS cheap to them. In their little 'pull yourself by your bootstraps' world they probably don't realize that not all proms work that way especially in low-income communities, or that many people borrow tuxes for free, go to a school where the ticket cost is waived for lower income students, don't travel by limo, etc. Also are probably missing the whole idea that people have LOST THEIR JOBS with no certainty as to when they will get it back and what they once may have been able to afford, they no longer can.

And finally, that fan art had me cracking up alone in my apartment last night while I was trying to keep a teeth whitening tray in my mouth. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
Look everyone!!! I got all the things! And I got the last 10 packs of cheese and 3 packs of cream cheese!! Oh and I stopped at Dunkin and got sweet girl a dozen munchkins for finding 3 things on her scavenger hunt! I know she loved it!! Here Abby....eat this full plate of slop for your 4th snack while I make dinner. Buttery cheesy mac and cheese with 3 lbs of cheese! Such a great day!!

• Haha

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Nope,not one iota of empathy for Isiah. He is not a child and if he really didn’t want this,he could have said no. He could have stood up and said he didn’t want it filmed,but he didn’t. Isiah is also in it for the perks,the money,etc. Asa taught him well. Milk them for all they can get. The cult members can’t see how badly they are being suckered- they don’t want to. Sure,I come here to gab,gossip,but my life doesn’t begin each day w heart palpitations to get on. I don’t end my day w tears cause I saw the postings( have laughed very hard before falling asleep though) that I just can’t live without.
His claims of friends not being seen during this time is sorta hard to buy into. I mean seriously,a group of 17/18 yr old guys hanging out on valentines night? Most guys wouldn’t admit they had no date let alone broadcast it all over the web. And let’s not Forget Abbie was also included in that little gathering.
There is something very wrong w the whole lot of them. From Asa who exploits his daughter for monies,down to Isiah who at 18 1/2 has a life that revolves so,sly around his autistic sister. Summer belongs right there with them. Her maturity for an almost 22 yr old is about on par w Abbies chronological age.
The one thing I am glad about all of this situation is that they have to deal w Abbie 24/7! And we all can see they haven’t a damned clue as to what to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Whimsical

VIP Member
I am so disgusted with this family, for many reasons.

Today I made the mistake again of watching parts of the vlog (hooktube). As expected, everything we discussed here last week is addressed in some way. They were trying to show Abbie using signs more, they made a point to mention that they all showered and got clean :sneaky:, tried to show themselves keeping her on task and explain the process of their "new routine".
Silly Prisilly, showing Abbie a box of frozen food asking Abbie if she wants that for breakfast. No dumbells- she doesn't even know what that is, obviously never tried it and probably couldn't make a practical connection between that option and breakfast!!
Wouldn't it have been more sensible to prepare that toaster slop first, plate it, and then show it to Abbie and have her set her place at the counter and eat?? She wouldn't have turned down a plate of ready-made, sugar and carb loaded junk food, for sure she has learned that from her family WELL :rolleyes:.

The fakery continues as they confuse and misdirect her after her "meal"......blah blah nothing new.

I have a problem with the fact that this fakery farm is stamping the name of Autism on everything that they do. Yet here we are in AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH and they are basically like..meh!!?
Why not take some time to reflect on all the teachers and therapists that have worked hard with Abbie everyday for YEARS?! Especially now that you are supposedly "homeschooling" (*cough* pretending)and you see firsthand how hard it is.

The staff at JSA puts in 7 hours a day with her, no pool time breaks, cocktail breaks, social media breaks. Just hours of training her, chasing her, blocking her stealing, engaging her, talking with her, signing with her, toileting her, teaching her, watching her and everything else that I probably can't imagine. Why not after that "prom" (for a young man that wasn't planning on going?) place a big banner in the yard that says AUTISM AWARENESS 2020 and pose with captions of thanks and appreciation for everyone who has helped them so much.
- JSA
- Medicaid
- Dual County School District
- Brandi
-"CRAZY" NANNY
- Dynavox donation Person
-Surfers for Autism
-Camp I Am Special
-Autism on the Seas
-Brothering Autism (Isaiah)
- Becca
- And every doctor, nurse, therapist, respite worker, subscriber, patreon, viewer, gift giver, donation provider, merch purchaser, channel supporter and EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER GIVEN A CRAP ABOUT AUTISM AND NOT ONLY ABOUT ABIGAIL!

Just a few minutes of their vlog show is a huge reminder of how self-centered and arrogant these people are. They only care about money coming to their pockets, food to their shelves and mouths, and people adoring them and making them "famous".
🤑🤮
Couldn’t have said it better myself!!

Thank you so much for sharing that friend 🤝.
I have wondered more than once how their fans and supporters feel about their ingratitude.

Glad to have you with us.
Also, I would love to see your art if you wish to point us to an online gallery or Pinterest or something 🤩.
Thank you for your kind words!!☺ I love it here, it’s a perfect mixture of honesty and sarcasm!!! 😜🤪😂😁:m
I have an online album on my FB only...let me look into maybe making that public.
Here is one of my Alpaca paintings 🦙 that I did as a gift for my brother & his wife. My ex father in law saw it on my FB actually offered to buy it, so I painted one for him. 😂😂
BA68B925-1097-45DA-98C0-3577DD59AB28.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
And notice when A said "You're going to the store again?" She rambles...well, we need stuff. We're out of fruit. FRUIT? LOL I died. No, I'm just going to say it....P's fat ass wanted mac and cheese...you know, that limited cheese.
I liked how she was cracking her knuckles when they were talking about her going to the store. She was jonesin' over getting that cheese!!!
Oh and if that wasn't cute enough...her pulling up her pants as if they could somehow fall below that top roll of belly fat, was just super super cute!
If those 2 things weren't enough cuteness overload for ya, her asking Abbie questions about whether or not something was recyclable or not.
Well, that one nearly did me in. 😀

• Haha
  • Wow

10fingers10toes

Screenshot_20200405_231343.jpg

Lying, controlling, arrogant, manipulating and here we have the very popular .... victim - the colors of narcissim

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

cucumber

VIP Member
Holy crap P goes grocery shopping a lot. Did you see all those bags, too? She's not picking up just a few things.
And Abbie was not learning anything on that scavenger hunt. She is simply not anywhere near that level. They have to know this, they can't be fooling themselves. They need to simply try to work on hygiene, not stealing food, and not grabbing people in public.

• Heart

Pemw

Was anyone struck by how tone deaf and out of touch Priscilla is? She asked her followers how they were doing? Many of them replied with serious life problems.....out of work, health issues, worries about family members, worried about money, etc. Then she cheerily proceeds to try and sell her over priced crappy makeup to them. I find it sad and amazing. Does she care about these people? This is not helping them or anyone else except to give them more money to buy steaks and other high fat foods. I wish (like many of you had mentioned) that instead..they had made sure Isaiah’s education was paid for before a lot of other stuff they’ve bought. The more I read comments on here, the more I want to read them as soon as I watch the videos to see if others are noticing what I do. Thanks for being real.
And for the person who said she didn’t like Abby. Don’t worry. You are not the only one. My mom used to say about an undisciplined child, “If they don’t (discipline) her (or him) no one will like them.” And she was right.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Maybe I am moody but seeing P walk in with LOADS from the grocery store made me livid. She said they are out of a lot of things... though showed inside her fridge and freezer and it was PACKED. And complaining about limits on purchases but she came in with more that my family if 4 get in a week... and it's like her 4th time in 7 days if not more. And I, btw, cook 3 meals a day from scratch. Not garbage either. What in the actual fuck... I just had my mother in law pick up eggs from me (I have chickens) because you can't find them here. Not flour, milk, butter.... she said she couldn't even find yeast... and here this gluttons are yet again showing off their food haul. Argh.... these people make me sick.
Truth!!!
Did ya notice Abbie eating 3 day old lasagna??
It waz at least 3 days old.
Refrigerated or not.
That's disgusting.
She is the reason they have everything they do and they feed her days old leftovers!
They are the 🐖's.
They are the ones who should eat that shit.
IMO

Abbie looked so bored and not interested in the scavenger hunt!!
I honestly do not think Abbie even realizes shes in the World.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Also... back to P needing t learn actual cooking skills... who drops pasta in cold water then wait until it boils. They must eat mushy noodles. Never seen someone not boil the water first....

• Haha
  • Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Summer sure got quiet. Are we hurting her feelings? Are A&P afraid all their grooming is going to be washed away because people notice how weird it is?

Go home Summer. Abbie is not your best friend and never will be. A&P are using you. This vlogging you are doing with them could very well ruin your future. Your future boss or clients may see you in those and not want to hire you at all. The entire situation is just way too weird and people take notice. GO HOME.

• Heart

10fingers10toes

I am totally harping on this..... Was this one of those necessary grocery items she bought on one of her frequent store visits? For real? While other people makes careful lists and get themselves in and out with true necessities, she's wandering in the frozen food aisle for things that her kids might eat?
In my opinion, food is an addiction for her. So hearing about food shortages and limitations has got her freaking out and wanting to buy anything and everything she can, while she can (especially junk and sweets).

Also since she can't go to Holly Lobby and buy "all the things", she is getting her shopping high from food shopping.
It's her new "jam".

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
They are over there telling her that her dress is the cutest and where did she get it...I'm guessing Omar the Tent Maker.

• Haha