Fathering Autism #13 Planting flowers, drinking for hours, chalk art, and prom with mom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Planting flowers, drinking for hours, chalk art is the bomb, every boys dream- Prom with Mom.

ty @RocketQueen for title.

Does anyone know how to put a picture on the thread title? I wanted to use this lovely fan art of Asa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Planting flowers, drinking for hours, chalk art is the bomb, every boys dream- Prom with Mom.

ty @RocketQueen for title.

Does anyone know how to put a picture on the thread title? I wanted to use this lovely fan art of Asa.

Hilarious. Good for Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean im bored enough to make some fan art lmao. prom video is up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG.. Abbie.. are you gonna go to prom with your brother? So cringe... poor Isaiah.

Edit...Abbie through up on her prom dress...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The โ€œfamilyโ€ doing the wobble together made me laugh. Iโ€™m sorry, I cannot imagine my kids being ok with any of this nonsense. And Iโ€™m pretty tight with all 5 of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
so not only are they still going out (when they don't need to!!) to get Dunkin but Abbie is going with them in the cart to get it? Morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Even at prom Cilla can't stop smearing her hand on her nose.

priscilla nose (2).jpg

And someone's not following their diet.

cilla belly.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.