Fathering Autism #106 Big P tries to twerk, Abbie eats paper & Asa’s a jerk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is quite fitting that your post is #1000 of this thread. Very well said Tattle friend. Thank you for posting this.

Reactions: 23
BRAVO!! Bra-fucking-Vo! Trying to figure out my favorite. I’m going with “Abbie bursts in on me rear mounting Cilla, then asks for candy” Close second - Abbie tries to kill Piggy!
My favourite is the one where Pissy gasps for air

Reactions: 7
i live in S. Jersey and during the summer (when my MIL was alive) wifey and her would always do a boil mostly on wifey’s birthday. They’d take over the screened in porch and have a feast. Being from Boston myself, you’d think I’d partake in this but, my seafood preference is scallops and scrod. I’ve never tried anything else.
Fresh Jersey corn? Drive around Atlantic County. There are plenty of places to get some from.

Reactions: 9
It was likely me that mentioned it. It was my opinion and how I perceived his responses. They seemed put out. Example was the one I posted where he literally said nothing but to correct a typo. And commenter was also jumped on by another and thought FA had their back being rude.

There were a few other responses to people praising Crystal and Ass was short to them. Seemed he didn't like her getting HIS attention. I could see them not being in, or mentioned, in the vlogs as much. At least edit out interaction with Ab.

Reactions: 11
To do a boil correctly, things have to be put in separately depending on how long each need to cook. The shrimp goes in last because it only takes a short time to cook. Dumping everything in at once guarantees some things will be over cooked and some will be undercooked. Typical.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.