Fathering Autism #106 Big P tries to twerk, Abbie eats paper & Asa’s a jerk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RECAP:
Yeah, the videos of as of late are unwatchable. Assa has definitely scraped the bottom of the barrel. They can't seem to have a handle on Abby. I often find myself falling asleep watching.
*They claim Abby doesn't need to be in a harness in the car and yet she's back to the harness in the car.
*Abby seems to have trouble with simple tasks. Has a hard time even with baby toys. A lot of us find us really sad.
*Abby unloads the dishwasher, leg humpers go crazy. Tattle people are like wait, we've seen her do this in the old house.
*We see a unicorn, Brandy is over for "consultation", Abby seems to treat Brandy differently, and actually listens to her. Maybe because she realizes that she's serious.
*Assa and Isaiah have a combined birthday party. Not because 20 and 40 milestone birthdays, it's because Assa does not have any friends.
*Abbie famously eats paper on screen mind you in a vlog. At one point Assa turns around and sees it. How did he not grab that out of her hand?
*It appears that Assa is trying to "parent" Abby. Playing games with her, making her do chores, making her pick up stuff, working with her and the iPad for communication purposes. CUTE, BUT IT'S ONLY FOR CONTENT. Where was that energy for the whole 16 years?
*And lastly, he gets a lot of flack on the site about him taking her to the bathroom or changing her or bathing her. But I look at it this way, he's not a pervert and he's definitely not looking at her in a weird way. My cousin's kid has cerebral palsy and she can't move at all. Would you think twice, if you saw her getting picked up by my cousin's husband? Doubt it. But I do agree with the majority who say that Cillappopotamus should take her when she's there. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Great title and thread! It was fun to see so many title submissions!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Love the title! Wonder what fresh laughs the maassives will bring to this shiny new thread?!

Maybe Abbie will talk? Not on camera of course.
Maybe Cillapotomus will eat some vegetables not covered in cheese? Not on camera of course
Maybe Asa will make an actual friend? You got it….not on camera!

The possibilities are endless when you can make tit up and tell a few thousand people so you and your fat, lazy wife can go and raid the nearest establishment that sells food whenever you like.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't imagine saying tit like "I'm about to level up" or "get read for the elevated Bready!" about myself with a straight face. What the duck level am I going to? MLMs have these people thinking they're the main character in a video game of their own life.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can't imagine saying tit like "I'm about to level up" or "get read for the elevated Bready!" about myself with a straight face. What the duck level am I going to? MLMs have these people thinking they're the main character in a video game of their own life.
It is hilarious to me because they are all instructed what to say, and how to say it. And then they ALL do it... totally brainless. Not long ago it was the bullshit about "seasons" and entering a new one of your life. All MLM trash. Made even more ridiculous that Ass repeated the exact same crap on vlog referring to Abbie and them. It is gross.

How can they say they are running any business when they are told what words to use, what photos to take, when to go live, how to sell the scam.

So now it is leveling up and being elevated. Sounds so dumb. More so coming from a woman who would never word something that way. Slimelife got their hands shoved right up their puppets ass.

Wonder what will be the next buzzwords they choose. And who is the marketing genius coming up with this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They're totally embarrassing to normal women. Imagine if men behaved that way. (I've only known of a couple of my male friends/family to get involved in MLMs and they were always low-key about it.) Guy gets a new position at any of the numerous positions which are better at reliably providing same levels of compensation. Starts posting on social media about how he's a #boyboss, #empoweringmen, #bossdad--because he's a store manager somewhere or something. Starts posting TikToks about not caring about "haters" with Cardi B sound files. Constantly talking about his job, constantly defending his job, constantly sounding like some wannabe guru. Basically is suddenly consumed by his position and projecting an image like he's now ultra sophisticated and glamorous because he's a store manager at a vitamin shop or something. Nobody would pretend this was normal, acceptable behavior.

I'm actually in favor of the type of inspirational material and guidance that MLMs apparently provide and think it's extremely lacking in most normal positions. There was only one job I held where I went to company gatherings similar to what P does, and there were often extremely good speakers and you often did leave feeling more inspired, energized, optimistic, and clear-headed. But none of us felt compelled to carry it over into social media. It sucks that most businesses do absolutely nothing like this, or if they do, it's always something really pathetic like a pizza party or a "spirit week" where you wear themed clothing or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So now it is leveling up
Yep, the whole MLM psycho babble, self improvement bs. They all are using the #Level Up and a song on tik tok. Roberta Blevins used it back (the LuLarich chick). She says LL’s included in thei income disclosures earn .62 cents an hour. LOL

Also someone posted the women who were on Big P’s training panel on how to use social media. I looked them up, cannot remember who is who but it included a recovering addict, a woman who uses her personal trauma re: miscarriage, P using her disabled daughter’s platform, and a breast cancer survivor with a double mastectomy. To social sell, manipulate and cash in on their plights. I frigging despise them.

it’s also the antithesis of femal empowerment. Getting women to work for free or lose money and preying on their lack of ability to work be it because of poor job prospects/poor education/lack of child care etc. They should be doing something to change the system in USA where there’s universal paid parental leave, secure part time work, etc…..

went to company gatherings
Yeah ive been to a ton of conferences and usually a dinner or some sessions with keynote speakers that were relevant and some were brilliant. But their rah rah hyped up pay to attend tit is pure manipulation.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
RECAP:
Yeah, the videos of as of late are unwatchable. Assa has definitely scraped the bottom of the barrel. They can't seem to have a handle on Abby. I often find myself falling asleep watching.
*They claim Abby doesn't need to be in a harness in the car and yet she's back to the harness in the car.
*Abby seems to have trouble with simple tasks. Has a hard time even with baby toys. A lot of us find us really sad.
*Abby unloads the dishwasher, leg humpers go crazy. Tattle people are like wait, we've seen her do this in the old house.
*We see a unicorn, Brandy is over for "consultation", Abby seems to treat Brandy differently, and actually listens to her. Maybe because she realizes that she's serious.
*Assa and Isaiah have a combined birthday party. Not because 20 and 40 milestone birthdays, it's because Assa does not have any friends.
*Abbie famously eats paper on screen mind you in a vlog. At one point Assa turns around and sees it. How did he not grab that out of her hand?
*It appears that Assa is trying to "parent" Abby. Playing games with her, making her do chores, making her pick up stuff, working with her and the iPad for communication purposes. CUTE, BUT IT'S ONLY FOR CONTENT. Where was that energy for the whole 16 years?
*And lastly, he gets a lot of flack on the site about him taking her to the bathroom or changing her or bathing her. But I look at it this way, he's not a pervert and he's definitely not looking at her in a weird way. My cousin's kid has cerebral palsy and she can't move at all. Would you think twice, if you saw her getting picked up by my cousin's husband? Doubt it. But I do agree with the majority who say that Cillappopotamus should take her when she's there. ❤
Great title and thread! It was fun to see so many title submissions!!!
They were great titles!

Reactions: 13
Oh boy, have I got a story to tell y’all!

But first:
I just can’t with this picture! WTF?

Screenshot_20211025-202247~3.png

And this…normalize woman making lots of money? Cheers to all my girls handling their families finances? I see you boo?

Screenshot_20211025-202352~2.png

This just makes me want to Ralph in her lap.
And her hair.
tit, since I was 19 I have been handling my family’s finances. Where has she been? 1952?

Okay…I found a video. I watched it in .25x.
Don’t judge me! Lol.
We are in sweaty slime dance party.
Featuring…Big P on the right side of the slimy circle…

Screenshot_20211025-203055~2.png

We got the popular fake ass witches on the right..
Screenshot_20211025-203644~2.png

BTW, this one said "my chest" at one point…yikes! And yes, I can lip read! :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20211025-203222~2.png

Big P ain’t happy. The right side is getting more attention. What's a pig to do? Budge her gunt on through!

Screenshot_20211025-204102~3.png

Now she’s giving it her all! Shiny gunt jiggling, picnic hams a shaking…
Screenshot_20211025-204213~3.png

Wait…what’s this? A Slimy Boss witch starts grinding her ass on Big P!!!
Screenshot_20211025-204326~2.png

No tit! Look how low she got her tit. And they had to of been bumping uglies I tell ya!!
Screenshot_20211025-214345~3.png

Big P looked like she was enjoying that a little to much!!!
Screenshot_20211025-214349~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

But first:

View attachment 828935

And this…normalize woman making lots of money? Cheers to all my girls handling their families finances? I see you boo?

View attachment 828936
And her hair.
tit, since I was 19 I have been handling my family’s finances. Where has she been? 1952?

Don’t judge me! Lol.

View attachment 828937

View attachment 828938

BTW, this one said "my chest" at one point…yikes! And yes, I can lip read! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 828939

Big P ain’t happy. The right side is getting more attention. What's a pig to do? Budge her gunt on through!

View attachment 828940

View attachment 828941

View attachment 828942

No tit! Look how low she got her tit. And they had to of been bumping uglies I tell ya!!
View attachment 828943

View attachment 828944
Thanks for all the screenshots! I had been trying to find this video that several have referenced, so thanks for all the pix!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep, the whole MLM psycho babble, self improvement bs. They all are using the #Level Up and a song on tik tok. Roberta Blevins used it back (the LuLarich chick). She says LL’s included in thei income disclosures earn .62 cents an hour. LOL

Also someone posted the women who were on Big P’s training panel on how to use social media. I looked them up, cannot remember who is who but it included a recovering addict, a woman who uses her personal trauma re: miscarriage, P using her disabled daughter’s platform, and a breast cancer survivor with a double mastectomy. To social sell, manipulate and cash in on their plights. I frigging despise them.

it’s also the antithesis of femal empowerment. Getting women to work for free or lose money and preying on their lack of ability to work be it because of poor job prospects/poor education/lack of child care etc. They should be doing something to change the system in USA where there’s universal paid parental leave, secure part time work, etc…..

Yeah ive been to a ton of conferences and usually a dinner or some sessions with keynote speakers that were relevant and some were brilliant. But their rah rah hyped up pay to attend tit is pure manipulation.
In the evangelical church it’s called a “mountain top experience”. They whip you up into an emotional frenzy. It’s gross in any situation

But first:

View attachment 828935

View attachment 828936
And her hair.

Don’t judge me! Lol.

View attachment 828937

View attachment 828938

View attachment 828939

View attachment 828940

View attachment 828941

View attachment 828942

View attachment 828943

View attachment 828944
They like me! They really like me!!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19

For 7 minutes out of 14 minutes video, Assa is trying to teach the sign language for donut. And whenever he does overhand sign for donut he feeds her a piece of donut. This would never work, because she doesn't understand the correlation between the word donut and the actual literal thing donut. I think most of the things that are on her iPad she doesn't understand the actual word of that thing, she just understands the picture. This is why we normally see or hear in the videos her asking for food because visually she knows what it is, she also asks for car rides knowing full well that she's going to go get food. Smoke and mirrors.
I don't understand why he was so crazy for her to learn the word donut, they go to dunkin everyday. It's not like that she wasn't going to get one anyway.
Oh and by the way, this video doesn't explain why she doesn't or can't talk.
BTW:
20211026_082030.jpg

This video came out a year ago. On July 7th. Can you imagine being so obsessed with comments that you're actually looking at your old videos deleting "hate" comments, and responding to new comments. No wonder this idiot doesn't sleep, and then blames it on Abby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.