Father of Daughters #61 A simple life for simple Simon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOD continues to be a boundary violating freak posting horrible content about his family - both a list of things he thinks Clemmie worries about including is she fat & do her friends even like her, and then repeatedly shaming them all for being materialistic as he’s transcended into a new state of being where the material things he advertises (the hideous retina burn tv & some tit cycling holiday) no longer appeal

He continues to age like milk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the thread @Rosieee and for the title @Bizziebody!

No recap would be complete without a re-post of the (since deleted) list of what Simon thinks is Clemmie's "mental load", but is really an incredible insight into his perspective on his wife's character, and a display of his ignorance on what actually defines the mental load.

For the second time this year, Simon has told us he doesn't want or need any "stuff". Let's follow along and see how well he embraces the zero consumer goods mentality through the remainder of 2023 and into the new year!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
FOD continues to be a boundary violating freak posting horrible content about his family - both a list of things he thinks Clemmie worries about including is she fat & do her friends even like her, and then repeatedly shaming them all for being materialistic as he’s transcended into a new state of being where the material things he advertises (the hideous retina burn tv & some tit cycling holiday) no longer appeal

He continues to age like milk
I am no longer on Instagram so don’t see the posts. What an absolute prick to put all the out there. I’d be horrified if my husband posted online stuff I worried about.
---

No recap would be complete without a re-post of the (since deleted) list of what Simon thinks is Clemmie's "mental load", but is really an incredible insight into his perspective on his wife's character, and a display of his ignorance on what actually defines the mental load.

For the second time this year, Simon has told us he doesn't want or need any "stuff". Let's follow along and see how well he embraces the zero consumer goods mentality through the remainder of 2023 and into the new year!
Is this his attempt to be relatable. duck off.

Reactions: 13
The inability to spell ‘your’ correctly gets me every single time I see this. Also it just genuinely astounds me that he thought this was ok - I don’t for a second think she thinks all of those things (if she does, she has bigger problems than just being married to a massive hole) - I think HE secretly thinks all that about her. He hates her for ruining the dream. The dream he says he no longer wants… sure, Simon, sure…

Reactions: 17

Wow. Just wow. Figures why it was deleted. How can he still get ad deals escapes me.

He just seems to constantly make tit ill thought out posts, deletes them and continues like nothing happened

Reactions: 8
“It is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life.” J. R. R. Tolkien

I can just picture FOD with his simple life in the Shire with Frodo and Sam.

Holding on to his "precious" lamps and other pre 2019 insta décor items.

1701538996174.png
1701539037517.png
1701539134421.png

---
Anyone else remember when they showed Clemmie decluttering and she has 17 cleaning products coming out from under the kitchen sink?

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe his plea for a stuff free Christmas is actually a cunning plan to be gifted experiences by advertisers eg a child free retreat post Christmas - the Maldives would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That reminds me, at the start of 2022, he told everyone his priority list for things that he wanted to do around the house that year.

Thought I'd revisit it two years on and see how he's got on 😄

- Utility room/pantry (level floor, tiling, plastering, units, underfloor heating, plumbing, radiators, storage)
I don't think he's done any of this.
- Start on basement (make a lot of storage/revamping)
His cycling "pain cave" is done, not sure about the other basement rooms (probably chock-full of stuff still)
- Plant the garden & do gravel area with raised stepping stones & fire pit & more raised beds at side & lighting
He had a partnership for the planting and I think he said he'd bought more than one fire pit, he got gifted at least one outside light
- Lots of fixing jobs around the place
Probably not done much of this or he'd have posted about it
- Redo some things already done (bored/damaged)
Don't think anything's been re-done except twins' beds. Re-doing things because you're bored doesn't sound very "simple life".
- Repainting or touch up cabinets in the downstairs Herringbone kitchen (maybe)
Not mentioned again since the backlash he got

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That reminds me, at the start of 2022, he told everyone his priority list for things that he wanted to do around the house that year.

Thought I'd revisit it two years on and see how he's got on 😄

- Utility room/pantry (level floor, tiling, plastering, units, underfloor heating, plumbing, radiators, storage)
I don't think he's done any of this.
- Start on basement (make a lot of storage/revamping)
His cycling "pain cave" is done, not sure about the other basement rooms (probably chock-full of stuff still)
- Plant the garden & do gravel area with raised stepping stones & fire pit & more raised beds at side & lighting
He had a partnership for the planting and I think he said he'd bought more than one fire pit, he got gifted at least one outside light
- Lots of fixing jobs around the place
Probably not done much of this or he'd have posted about it
- Redo some things already done (bored/damaged)
Don't think anything's been re-done except twins' beds. Re-doing things because you're bored doesn't sound very "simple life".
- Repainting or touch up cabinets in the downstairs Herringbone kitchen (maybe)
Not mentioned again since the backlash he got
He said he bought a dire pit for his parents because the price was so low but I'm sure he also mentioned buying three

Reactions: 4
I see he deleted his post complaining about his eldest roaming about at night. I would love to know what happens at his house every time one of his awful posts disappears.

Reactions: 9
He said he bought a dire pit for his parents because the price was so low but I'm sure he also mentioned buying three
I know this is a typo but love the idea of FOD having a dire pit - where all his Instagram posts go to die while Mummy FOD pats him on the head and tells him how proud she is of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw that Simon Hooper was trending on X (Twitter) yesterday, and when I investigated he was in a whole bunch of article headlines.

Sadly it was the football referee Simon Hooper involved in some controversy or other.

It's helped bury some of FOD's unsavoury google results :mad:

FFS! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Latest stories slagging off the twins - need to even out the disdain for the whole family after the teenagers got slated previously.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The twins sound absolutely awful. Not their fault, a result of the dreadful parenting they’ve had. One of my kids is about the same age and would never consider doing half the things the girls do. He’s no angel but he’s learned to show basic respect to belongings and other people’s time. I know being a twin would be a big factor, having a partner in crime etc, but surely by their age getting out the door on a Monday morning shouldn’t be such a fiasco. I shall now unclutch my pearls 😂

• Haha
The twins sound absolutely awful. Not their fault, a result of the dreadful parenting they’ve had. One of my kids is about the same age and would never consider doing half the things the girls do. He’s no angel but he’s learned to show basic respect to belongings and other people’s time. I know being a twin would be a big factor, having a partner in crime etc, but surely by their age getting out the door on a Monday morning shouldn’t be such a fiasco. I shall now unclutch my pearls 😂
He doesn’t seem to realise he has encouraged this behaviour and is now reaping the rewards
There is a lot of contempt in that house swirling around

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.