Fashion Mumblr #41 Devourer of Mac n Cheese, lectures followers with fake nutritional adviser degrees!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the costs for garden and housekeepers 3x pw are also put through the books ? I wouldn’t be surprised. Or perhaps a percentage .

That equates to them doing nothing around the house . If influencing went downhill she would have to sell the house because their current lifestyle is not maintainable without the income she’s bringing in . What a lazy pair ! . I know the property and whilst it’s bigger than average there is still only two adults living there . It’s not ginormous . Most of the rooms won’t be used and will only need the occasional once over
---
I wouldnt be surprised if housekeeping are cooking an evening meal 3 x pw . Maybe they eat dinner out 2-3 times a week and one night cook themselves . I wonder if lala ever cooks and takes a meal over to share

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the costs for garden and housekeepers 3x pw are also put through the books ? I wouldn’t be surprised. Or perhaps a percentage .

That equates to them doing nothing around the house . If influencing went downhill she would have to sell the house because their current lifestyle is not maintainable without the income she’s bringing in . What a lazy pair ! . I know the property and whilst it’s bigger than average there is still only two adults living there . It’s not ginormous . Most of the rooms won’t be used and will only need the occasional once over
---
I wouldnt be surprised if housekeeping are cooking an evening meal 3 x pw . Maybe they eat dinner out 2-3 times a week and one night cook themselves . I wonder if lala ever cooks and takes a meal over to share
She said if they have guests the housekeeper changes the beds. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll admit that I got into following Josie because I like the long floral dresses and her style that's more 'old lady' than other influencers even though I'm her age, but what has happened?! Catching up with her recent hauls, her outfits are absolutely hideous in every way; so dated, not age appropriate, unflattering and badly put together. It really is a joke that she uses the word fashion in her title, she should stick to the maxi dresses that do all the work for her because putting outfits together is not her forte.

Also, the way they bang on about the Cotswolds when they really are ignorant of how nice other rural parts of the UK are just makes me embarrassed for them.

Reactions: 9

---
Speaking of unused rooms. Do you remember the bathroom Josie renovated thats through the door in her dressing room? She even installed TWO sinks in there because “why the hell not” she said at the time. I haven’t seen that room on her channel in years. She does her skincare in the main bedroom’s bathroom. I bet it’s full of clothes now and junk that she refuses to get rid of. All that money on the expensive, gorgeous wallpaper for nobody to ever see it.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her chloe x Josie daylesford morning has sold out now. There were 8 tickets available this morning .

Reactions: 1
He's so busy, he doesn't have the time to mow the lawn. 😂

Probably too busy re-arranging his gilets and Chelsea boot collection.
And getting his weekly haircut.
And ...and..he's way too busy to bleach his anus so I guess thats a right old colour now with all the food he and she eat..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Time for a new thread any title suggestions?

there were a few suggestions posted a few pages back. :)
---
Speaking of unused rooms. Do you remember the bathroom Josie renovated thats through the door in her dressing room? She even installed TWO sinks in there because “why the hell not” she said at the time. I haven’t seen that room on her channel in years. She does her skincare in the main bedroom’s bathroom. I bet it’s full of clothes now and junk that she refuses to get rid of. All that money on the expensive, gorgeous wallpaper for nobody to ever see it.

agreed, such a shame.

that huge dressing room would have made a nice cozy bedroom with the cute bathroom attached to it. I would have loved it. Who needs that huge room to be a dressing room? 🙄 plus she has to walk up from the main bedroom to get there to dress, so inconvenient.
---
I'll admit that I got into following Josie because I like the long floral dresses and her style that's more 'old lady' than other influencers even though I'm her age, but what has happened?! Catching up with her recent hauls, her outfits are absolutely hideous in every way; so dated, not age appropriate, unflattering and badly put together. It really is a joke that she uses the word fashion in her title, she should stick to the maxi dresses that do all the work for her because putting outfits together is not her forte.

Also, the way they bang on about the Cotswolds when they really are ignorant of how nice other rural parts of the UK are just makes me embarrassed for them.
same here, I loved her original style with the lovely long floral dresses, that was why I subscribed in the first place years ago....but her style sense now is just hideous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3