Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
When Alex Shulman posts recommended links on her Instagram they’re always behind a paywall 😂 she’s such a boomer/out of touch

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes this seems like a better place for my Grace Woodward exasps. Although no one else seems to know who she is so maybe I stick to WhatsApping snide screenshots with my friends.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I read an interview with Sarah Harris, saying how lucky she was not to look or feel pregnant until the last eight weeks of her pregnancy... as if looking pregnant in pregnancy is a ghastly fail.
So she did actually carry her kids, I’ve always wondered if she used surrogates because I’ve never seen a picture of her looking pregnant. The last child just appeared.

queenamber

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Zanna Rassi? I had to unfollow her because she is so underweight it was bothering me to distraction. She looks like she's wasting away 😢

Grace Woodward is using her IWD post to talk about herself and what a victim she is. How tired. Also, she thinks she's been shadow banned because she added #ceasefirenow when I think she just didn't get the likes she hoped for because she's really unlikeable and self-centred.

Inthebrow

I'm not sure I agree with this 'Vogue insider' that he could easily earn a million pa by being essentially an influencer
---

---
What kind of 'consultancies' do they think he would be doing? Creative consultancy? Brand consultancy? How different would this be to what he was doing pre-Vogue (when he was already a v high profile industry insider)? Would the budgets be that high?

Reactions: 1

garfield123

Did you see when Bryan Boy did a take down of Lisa Armstrong on IG? It was quite savage. After she wrote a snide article about influencers

Grace Woodward is so desperate not to drop IG followers and go into a lower bracket (26k rather than 27k) she's sponsoring her own lame posts :ROFLMAO: Also: my four-year-old could do better potato prints than her cringe Gaza art...

• Haha
She’s definitely looking gaunt. I saw her at an event last year and was pretty taken aback as to how tiny she is

Interesting! Boringly, none really tbh, I love Claire’s work but don’t know her. Grace I’m just watching unravel from insta!
Have you seen her "I'll leap on the Russell Brand zeitgeist, that'll keep me relevant" unravelling of the last few days? She's now turned it into something about how AA meetings are full of narcissists (HELLO, GRACE?!) and made it about her. Snapping at a poor woman who said AA worked for her. The funniest thing is she edited edited edited about 400 times to sound less of a c**t every time. She does that often.

Grace Woodward's "poetry" today for #nationalpoetryday. Jesus my baby girl could have crapped something better in her diaper.

Hargwynehag

My last word on Grace Woodward as no one seems to have any tea. I remember she went batshit when that "Be A Lady" video went viral with Cynthia Nixon reciting Camille Rainville's dynamic poem a few years ago. It was made by Claire Rothstein from Girls Girls Girls and Grace said it was her plan to have it made - she had posted it first. Rothstein (her then friend) stole the idea and ran with it. I can see why Grace was pissed tbf but it was quite funny. There will be more juice there as they were friends and I know Grace struggles to keep friends. It was funny when Caryn Franklin got on board and posted about it though. I can imagine she and Grace bitching about it on the blower.
Ooooo I’m here for this tea! Didn’t know her and Claire were friends?