Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloppy

746F736E-C368-492C-8AAC-C0024221836A.jpeg

fake boobs
Fake ass
Fake lashes
Fake hair
Fake cheeks
Fake nose
Fake lips
Fake nails
Fake personailty
Fake accent
Fake life
Fake relationship

Faryal blocked me on her ig

I said
You and amir seem distant when having dinner
He’s too much into his friends and you seem into your phone. Is life like this all the time faryal? Amir is not interested anymore, busy chatting with friends because he has more in Common. And you’re sat on the table in silence on your phone, laughing at weird jokes to show your presence but your busy on your phone lookin at botox drs in Dubai

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Mr & Mrs pathetic deserve each other 100%

Not entirely sure what the OP is insinuating bc his grammar is terrible, but I’m assuming this smug A-hole (AMIR) tried to get a Covid test done for free…what a freaking loser. He bangs on constantly about being a “multi millionaire” but constantly seeks out medical services over social media to exploit self employed businesses: “need a dentist in Dubai, need a pediatrician, need a covid test, need a roof repairman in Bolton 🙄”…anyone remember when these dingbats got their Bolton house decorated for Christmas and then left for America pretty much the next day? What did the kids even get to enjoy? This shallow couple lives for attention and nothing else
B73489DF-4597-4932-9249-4E2B694D4365.jpeg

• Wow

Sarahh4

Di you see them on youtube for OK mag? fav 5 things in my house :rolleyes: . Gosh I hope this Kell brook knocks him out!
In that video she said “the most important and the most favorite picture is definitely my wedding picture it brings back so many memories and how we didnt have children…”

The way she said the last part was so rude. What a bitch.

• Wow

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Wow Amir is such a CHUMP. He’s having dinner with his inlaws (thank god he visited his daughter at least, stupid Faryal can’t be bothered to do that) while his skank wife is out having solo dinners with his “friends”…🙄

• Wow

chillpillz

My God this woman - posing with a scarf on her head and a tasbeeh in her hand now. Who apart from this trash would think of posting themselves on a prayer mat or with a tasbeeh in their hand. Just proves everything she does is for show even her prayers. She goes from one extreme end to the other. Either she's exposing all her thighs and low necks to the extent that only her nipples are covered or she's posting prayer shots. But unbelievably even in the tasbeeh post she still had to stick her tongue out! You can even hear Lamaisah in the background asking why are you doing that. Lamaisah only dogs stick their tongue out constantly and your mum so go figure.

On a sidenote, Faryal snapchatting she's having a massage and pamper done while Amir was posting dinner with her parents and Alayna, who in her own words is 'her angel who saved her marriage'. She normally says how she loves going home and misses her parents and always flies to the usa with Amir but must have been scared she will have to take Alayna back with her. Her parents are absolute trash as they know exactly what their daughter is about but encourage her. Everything she is today and does is because of the full support of Amir and her parents. Absolute trash the lot of them. You can always tell the people who come from new money apart from ppl who have always had money. When your family doesn't come from money and you newly come into it you act exactly like Faryal and her parents and Amir.

Last edited:
  • Heart

chillpillz

faryal was a few steps behind?
Faryal will have been doing what she's always doing glued to her phone so would have been a few steps behind. Shame they didn't see her and take her phone from her. Now that would have been the most traumatising thing in the world for her. Imagine they could have leaked all the dirt she collects on Amir too.

Where were his bodyguards???
Faryal is his bodyguard. And I'm sure Faryal will be loving the media attention. She probably thinks she's like Kim Kardashian now when she got robbed in Paris. She will be snapping herself with bodyguards next thinking she's as big as her idol & not a z list celeb who rubs her butt crack to promote leggings.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kanjar Khana

This woman is not capable to be alone or live alone for one day! Here she is acting like a little hurt bitch bc Amir went to US without her yet she’s making her kids live far away from her for months and months on. The assumptions about Amir being abusive and beating her up won’t be beneficial for her either if she ever decides to go public with it. She will get humiliated and ridiculed once again for not only staying with her unfaithful cheating husband but also abusive and violent husband who beat her up multiple times. People are done sympathizing with this evil witch who spends more time on her phone than with her kids. There is no excuse for beating up your wife but it’s public knowledge that they don’t have a prenup and the witch will get half her man’s assets and wealth. Who will sympathize with a woman who stayed with her abusive millionaire husband for years when she could have walked away and lived comfortable for the rest of her life? Faryal will say I stayed bc of my children and didn’t want them to come from a broken home bla bla but by the looks of it her children already comes from a broken home. Mummy and daddy are partying in Dubai and are sat in shisha lounges in UK desperately clinging on to their youth and acting like they don’t have kids and responsibilities. Those kids are better off miles away from these jerks. I just want Amir to get rid of this horrible skeleton woman. She deserves every bad thing she will face in her life. Sometimes I hope she experience a tragedy that will change her life forever, so she learns to value and appreciate the things that truly matters in life - her children and family.

• Heart

Sparkle14

Fakeyal making me LOL that she is being chased by boys to make out to Amir she is wanted and has good character. Pipe down you plastic doll! Have you seen the state of yourself in the mirror lately 🤣🤣🤣. We all know you think your princess Diana lol her heart was pure gold unlike yours!!!

Reactions: 9

chillpillz

Lazy tramp. Most useless human alive.
Notice how flat her boobs, that she loves shoving in the camera, look in this snap. Looks like she wasn't in the mood to put her silicone boob lifters on. But I noticed she tried not to snap her bare thighs that were on display in the dress. As I said one extreme from the other, we will be seeing her either snapping a prayer mat or tasbeeh soon. Shocked she didn't stick her tongue out in this snap. Her trademark pose is sticking her tongue out like dogs do.

Was really annoyed how this person on gossip guru spread false info saying that Amir beats her lmao. When he was ready to divorce her and she was spreading all his dirt on twitter saying he's a drinker and cheater and she pays bills, don't you think she would have jumped at the chance even once to tell the world he has hit her? Or she wouldn't have shared snaps by now even saying I hurt myself or bruised myself. Does he hell beat her. If he wasn't doing it then when he was ready to divorce her why is he going to do it now when she has him by the balls? He's scared of her since he gave her full control of his shady business affairs and money and since she gave him a boy. Now that he's estranged from his family he relies on her and she planned it this way to make sure he could never threaten to divorce her again. He even said on their show that don't you think you control me too much. Honestly I really believe she drinks as well but hides it. I think Amir probably has a lot of dirt on her and her surgeries and partying ways but he won't ever come out with it.

Since Amir took her back she's become such an arrogant, horrible, narcissist, vain, ignorant person. More surgeries, more showing off, more full of herself. I cant believe she has 955k followers on insta. I wouldn't dream of following her. The only reason I can see her insta and sc is because it's public. The reason why they got a 2nd season for their reality show is because apparently 6 million ppl viewed it. I watched some of the show at my friends house who already had bbc iPlayer and was watching it. Plz ppl don't give this woman any extra views or followers by following her or watching her 2nd season. Since she reads this, I'm sure she will make it private now, I really hope she does so I won't ever be able to waste my time viewing her insta or snapchat again.

Don't even bother giving this piece of trash any attention over her dressing. I bet she can't wait to read the comments on here. Ppl like her and Amir are so far gone with arrogance. I hope Kell brook knocks Khan out and that will put these two arrogant fuckers in their place.

I'm not going to take the name of the person here because Amir would know who he is. But that guy was telling how he's been with Amir in Leeds while Amir had a prostitute from Leeds in the car. Since Amir mentioned himself when asked on a tv show that he abstains from sex 6 weeks before a fight, Faryal is not worried he will be fucking anyone while she gets her plastic tits out with his friends.
Amir and abstain? Those two words don’t go together. He’s a pervert

• Haha
The way they behave, you wouldn't know they are parents to 3 young children, utterly pathetic.

Another thing I don't get is how Amir is OK with faryal posting literal half naked pictures of herself. I think the word for men like him is dayouth! How is he OK with random men leering at his wife as well as Faryal Makhdumb enjoying the filthy comments random men write under her posts. She's just filth if that's where she gets her validation from.

Does anyone know what the current update is in terms of Amir's mums condition?

NittyNora0

AJ didn’t take the bait? He doesn’t know who the eff she is. That one slapped her right in the face, how embarrassing

• Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Exactly! It's so obvious, it's got nothing to do with his cheating. She's not insecure, she's
in love with herself to the extent even her kids come second. It'a big lie that she wanted to save the marriage for her kids, you only have to look at how Alayna is treated for this narcissist to pursue her shallow life. She is a kardashian wannabe. When she got married she said she got Amir into her favourite show KUWTK and she loves Kim K. She has Kim K's doctor!

Influencers/celebrities say in their world getting a nose job, fillers, plastic surgery is as normal as going out for a meal with friends. Everywhere you go on social media you see these clones with fish lips, nose jobs, fillers and extensions. It's completely normal.

When her reality show came out she posted a pic of her on a billboard and said her biggest dream in life has come true to be on billboards. She wants the limelight on her 24/7 and wants to make sure she fits in and looks the best. She thinks she looks great and so do her fans.

Really wish ppl would stop saying she's had plastic surgery because of being cheated on. As someone who has been through the pain of being cheated on, I know so well what it's like to feel insecure and have low self esteem. From my own personal experience, I can tell you Faryal is not insecure about her looks and did not do this because of being cheated on. But we are all entitled to our opinions at the end of the day.
Not to disrespect your experiences, thoughts or feelings but you can’t actually tell anything about another person based on your own personal experience. No two people in this world will react to the same situation in the world exact same way. This is most apparent in sibling relationships where children grow up in an abusive household and react to that abuse in completely different ways. Some go on to replicate their own childhood, some break the cycle, some abuse themselves there’s no one reaction to someone’s actions.

NittyNora0

Amir and faryal aren’t following each other on Instagram. Do you reckon the reason he was taken off that flight was cos Fakeyal reported him. Lmao cos he didn’t take her to camp lol

• Haha

avisina78

• Haha
  • Sick

zeather22

If you zoom in on that photo you can see she photoshopped it and blurred her. Guess all her skin treatments and Anne’s oil don’t work

Also I have never seen anyone post in business class as much as these two. Super tacky new money shit - it’s obvious she didn’t have this life before

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
God The Resemblance!

View attachment 1214172

And this statement by Amir made me laugh!

View attachment 1214174
Something doesnt sound right. I reckon the london house fell through anyway so amir using his robbery as an excuse. Amir knows who robbed him so it wasnt just a random robbery, whys he acting like london is a dangerous place when its him whos been associating with these dodgy characters 🤣 he didnt mention that in his tv interview, he was blaming sadiq khan! They are both a bunch of fame, hungry weirdos.

Amir probably fancies that jessica alves as hasnt he been caught messaging a trans before?

dm2022

Chatty Member
She resembled Kate Middleton to me when they got engaged. She was girl next door pretty. If I’m honest I pity her a bit and wonder if the obsession with changing her face is due to Amir’s cheating and her feeling she’s not ‘enough.’ Whatever the reason it’s pretty sad to me. Maybe I’m an idiot for thinking that way lol but she would have been better off never marrying him. She’s in a dysfunctional mess now and no amount of shopping or surgery is going to fix it.

I hope those poor kids turn out OK too. Daddy being a serial cheat and mummy numbing the pain by flexing her credit cards is not exactly a recipe for a happy family.