Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle14

Faryal never attended her brother’s wedding and she very likely won’t see her nephew but likes to make out on social media that she is close to her brother

NittyNora0

Wtf look at amir posting this about Palestine and donating £50 after he had a whole ass charity dinner for the Ukraine
D20DA78E-F27B-49D3-8FBF-5A0225C71E88.jpeg

Meanwhile the other tramp is promoting this shit in Ramadan and I can’t comment about the person injecting her
580423CF-2A42-4E18-90A0-73F93CAB74D1.jpeg
695141B2-8257-4EC8-B2F9-6E9906AAFDBD.jpeg

chillpillz

Random question: Does anyone know the name of the song playing in Faryal's snap where she's sat in the car?

chillpillz

Maybe she's been advised to go private to avoid unnaturally extreme reactions such as this type of thing?
Seriously doubt it unless she reads this gossip site? She gets very harsh comments in her comments section and she doesn't delete her comments or turn off the comment section so why would she go private from comments on a gossip site?

Secondly the quotes she made were on her snapchat not on her insta and she never makes her sc private only her insta.

chillpillz

The show said some scenes were recreated for entertainment purposes but I think they went too far in how they faked so much. The 1st episode of her modelling was done after Feb 19th 2022, after the fight when her bestie Manaza drove her there. She uploaded lots of snaps when she modelled only recently for that bridal shoot & Amir had even uploaded snaps saying it was the last day of filming yet they made out this happened in episode 1 months ago.

Alayna didn't even get back from the USA till just before the fight. I remember Faryal had gone off social media end of Jan or beginning of Feb 2022 & Alayna came just before the fight when Amir had put a post up of them picking Alayna & Mama Makhdoom from the airport saying it was a delay in her passport. The shooting of Meet the Khans started around August 2021 and Alayna wasn't even with them at that time, she was in the USA so I don't know how the beach scene happened months before in the first episode.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Heaven help the public if he wins. I shudder to think how much more vile her and Amir will get. Amir will probably end up worshipping her and she'll become his permanent boxing manager lol. I will never forget her 30TH birthday post where she said she's done it all before 30 and was listing got myself a house, got myself this and that. No gratitude to God, no thanks to Amir just dripping with arrogance and conceit.

She's so manipulative so always gets what she wants. Whether it's deliberately getting pregnant when Amir wanted to leave her, popping out a baby straight after Alayna because she was desperate to show the world she gave Amir a boy, getting her inlaws permanently off the scene by outing them on social media. Don't know if anyone recalls in 2015 maybe, a msg of hers was leaked on the net where she accused Saj of always perving on her and was saying she's going to be big like Kim K. She's left no stone unturned getting Terence Crawford and his trainer who Kell lost to & making sure Kells fined 100,000 for every extra pound. NO surprise if Amir wins.
Well she only got the house etc because of marrying Amir. Doesn't matter who's training him he's still got a weak chin so if Kell gets through his defence Amir will be on his arse!