Facesbygrace #23 - 10K steps to take her naps, change from listening about her flaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23 threads 😮😮😮 it must kill her that her tattle threads have more traffic and engagement than her insta 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Great title, just following on from the last
I think Grace is just so unhappy now. When she was in school she was definitely in the "mean girl group" and was a wagon. She went on to be a popular influencer back in the day, bought the house, engaged, children - all the things her friend group were not doing so I think she felt superior.

Dominique has her following now so Grace is no longer the "famous friend", Jen has lost so much weight and is getting collabs with Avoca clinic and Grace is just getting heavier.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Great title, just following on from the last
I think Grace is just so unhappy now. When she was in school she was definitely in the "mean girl group" and was a wagon. She went on to be a popular influencer back in the day, bought the house, engaged, children - all the things her friend group were not doing so I think she felt superior.

Dominique has her following now so Grace is no longer the "famous friend", Jen has lost so much weight and is getting collabs with Avoca clinic and Grace is just getting heavier.
This!
When Jen posted the other day about how she started the weight loss journey and said she used to send her meals to Grace to check, it was a bit 😳. I wonder if Jen was hinting that she could now repay the favour. Grace's weight loss is going no where and it was all we heard about in 2020.

Reactions: 27
It gives me such a pain in my face to know that there's a whole host of people out there, mainly woman, who think that being married/engaged, having kids, having a mortgage makes you "superior" or something. The world is so much better when you live your life for you, and not for what the Jones's (or the internet) think.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I’m not fat shaming at all but when you go on and on about your weight so publicly you need to be either accountable or give it a rest.

I’m getting married and I have zero will power but I will get out for a walk soon 😂 I don’t go on about it daily though.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not fat shaming at all but when you go on and on about your weight so publicly you need to be either accountable or give it a rest.

I’m getting married and I have zero will power but I will get out for a walk soon 😂 I don’t go on about it daily though.
Exactly! I've enough to lose myself but no one hears anything about it. This one is standing in her bra top and leggings begging for interaction, posting that she's finally under 100kg, tanning in a bikini, going for walks. Anything for interaction on her page and a bit of praise. And then gave out when people spoke about her. Tis mad altogether.

Reactions: 16
Either do something or shut up about it!

I don’t have a lot to lose, more tone than anything but o wouldn’t even post a bikini pic on insta 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I agree, I don't believe anyone would care about your weight if you didn't bloody go on about it so much. Surely she must be embarrassed, because if I kept harping on about losing weight I'd be mortified if I didn't at least put the effort in.

It gives me such a pain in my face to know that there's a whole host of people out there, mainly woman, who think that being married/engaged, having kids, having a mortgage makes you "superior" or something.
Absolutely. But in my opinion I think that's what Grace felt set her apart from the others? Like she was the one who did all these things while her friends were living at home. This is going to sound awful but I think she was secretly delighted when the Dominique and Damien thing happened. Dom was growing a following, about to share everything about her wedding, buying the house, etc., and Grace would have been old news.

Reactions: 19
I’d say she’s cracking up having to mind her own children. She doesn’t realise how good she had it

Reactions: 23
She’s had a cry again! & a chat with Chris .. he must be withered ! Is it coz she actually has to do something wit the kids I bet! 🙄 she’s a joke !

Reactions: 28
She’s had a cry again! & a chat with Chris .. he must be withered ! Is it coz she actually has to do something wit the kids I bet! 🙄 she’s a joke !
I hope it made her feel better.

Theres no denying she’s unhappy and who knows really what’s going on with her.

Reactions: 9
I know Trisha Transformations gets a hard time for the weight fluctuations but in fairness to her she holds herself accountable and is doing a pretty decent job after loosing 18 pound in Jan. Grace on the other hand seems to think that by talking about wanting to loose weight that’s enough 🧐🧐🧐 fascinating in fairness after her weight loss years ago...she surely remembers what she did then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I’d say she’s cracking up having to mind her own children. She doesn’t realise how good she had it
I think that’s exactly the problem and why her anxiety has been particularly bad the last month. Having to mind the children she birthed and clean her own house...... kips made a plan for her for the month ahead to ease the anxiety. God help that man if he ever gets a bout of depression or another illness because there will be no support there, I genuinely don’t think she’s capable of thinking about anyone but herself

Reactions: 15
I've met Grace, through a mutual friend.
She had a face on her like a slapped arse! Looked at me like tit on her shoe. Didn't even crack a smile when I said hi. So I totally believe the stories about the "mean girl"

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I think that’s exactly the problem and why her anxiety has been particularly bad the last month. Having to mind the children she birthed and clean her own house...... kips made a plan for her for the month ahead to ease the anxiety. God help that man if he ever gets a bout of depression or another illness because there will be no support there, I genuinely don’t think she’s capable of thinking about anyone but herself
The man is a saint I actually don’t know how he sticks her. She must really drag him down too. She needs to help herself & obviously all the stuff she does like mediating ie nap time & moon dances and whatever else she does isn’t working. I think Grace wants other people to fix her woes when she is in fact the only person who can fix them.

Reactions: 17
She seems like the sort of person that would never want to feel better. She thrives on the whole thing of her family pandering to her every need. Having her 5 bouts of "me time" every day because she needs it. Having her kids minded all the time to give her a break.
You know the saying, you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped!!

Chris and her doing up an action plan for the next month of lockdown, is probably ensuring she gets sufficient time to herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.