Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She is 100% trolling, she loves to think she's making people jealous.
I'd love to ask her why she thinks she needs a day of pampering? She really is a smug twat.

Reactions: 21

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Yes a complete piss take 😂 I find this thread can get very serious sometimes and it's hard to have a few jokes
Some people take some comments very personal, this thread is about grease tattlers, nobody else.. don’t get your knickers in a twist (not intended for you opinionated, just in general) 😅

• Haha

FishnChips

Chatty Member
€€€ for hens and golf trips but no money for a child friendly holiday or nice/suitable clothes for S&H.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
A busy day with the babies
Feck off you u gratefull gowl

It's a Saturday
It's called been present and been a normal mother
Ya know minding your own kids

Bouabout

“No fih bih? No foo-ud? Oim ouh sorry. Must babysit two kids tomorrow 🫠”

“You’re going to BallymacGrease tomorrow Dimmerz? And there’s a double bed, a free buffet breakfast?heh heh Is de pope catholic or wa? OI’m in! 🥴

📞 “Ya Ma I’ve work tomorrow I’ll drop them over tonigh altogether”

Wonder is Kips ‘golfing’ with some young one 🤔
Very sad for her children. At school/creche all week. At the weekends one parent never at home. Grace off somewhere or Chris off out. The kids must hardly know what family life is like. I know some parents have to work weekends but this pair do not.
Also as a Mental Ambassador Grace should have made it a priority to have a minder in and gone on the walk Darkness into Light. Bad show.

FrooLoo

She couldn’t make the whole story about Darkness into Light or Pieta House, she had to shite on about her latest skin fad first! She boils my blood! How St Pats picked her to be an ambassador is beyond me! Most self centred disingenuous person I’ve ever seen 😡

bluebambino

Chatty Member
There were comments on her tik tok about how cruel it was to show the cat and dog fighting. Now removed and comments turned off. She hasn’t even the cop to remove the video.

• Sick

Scarbouro

VIP Member
There's no structure or consistency in their lives. They don't know who will be minding them from day to day. I feel so sorry for them. Not sure how Mags and the brother have defended her in the past. And this BS that we only see a snippet of their lives, they're not even in the same poxy country as the children so you can't even pretend that they're good parents!

influencethis6

VIP Member
Up to the room at 10pm?! Like why bother going out at all!
Up to the room to inhale deserts & cocktails & get bet into the Eurovision!! Wiiiilllld!!

Was the dinner & concert during the week no enough for your birthday girl?!

Madamex

VIP Member
When will she realise none of us are jealous. We just think she is a disgusting vile human.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Also, gotta laugh at her attention seeking comment about needing a blood test. I’ll tell you what’s wrong for free, don’t need a medical degree. I’m sure Dr. Mags CEO of the Beacon has your back.

• Haha
Reactions: 20