Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoniM

Please don't attack me 😂 but.... grown men who play video games on their own without kids involved give me the ICK...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Quackers

VIP Member
I buried a child and still wouldn’t say I’ve nothing to look forward to.believe me my life is no bed of roses but feck that for a defeatist attitude.

She’s insufferable isn’t she.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Hold on. So. She borrowed a dress from her friend and is now AF linking it so she can make money out of it? I'd love to ask her for Jen's AF link 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
When she said maybe "have an early night" at the end of her stories..... I'm getting flashbacks 🤢

Does anybody remember the night that she pawned the kids off on someone (I know, I know, I need to be more specific 🤪) so they could have a date night at home. Then she came on to stories the next morning with a little slinky cami on her all smiles about what an amazing night they had... she may as well have put a sign up over her head saying she got her hole. It was awkward AF 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Igloo1877

Richard corrigan owns the venue in Cavan where she is getting married. He also has a restaurant in London so that must be where she’s going.
My sister got married in Virginia park last year. They were told the hotel is too busy to do a menu tasting & if they wanted one they had to go to Richards restaurant in London to do it… notions of it! Richard also doesn’t do chips so no kids meals! Mine are but fussy so ended up with a small dry chicken breast on the bone & scoop of dry mash 🤢….& my sister was charged €40 for it - Suppose that was a bargain compared to the €140 they paid per head for everyone else! Defo not worth the money

• Wow
Reactions: 54

Alucia

VIP Member
Went for a dip this morning. And I was thinking of that clip that grace put up of her and zenny 'sea swimming'.. when they dipped and legged it out .. then someone on here put the benny hill tune over it...wish I could find it 🤣🤣🤣
Here you go 😘 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
There's a few phrases that these ones all use that absolutely driveme up the walls....
"About last night"
"Its been a minute"
"Gives me the ick"
Just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Jenna89

Chatty Member
They look thrilled

So she wanted to have a big wedding because she already has her house, kids and animals and therefore has nothing else to look forward to?! Did I read that right?! Jesus, talk about not appreciating all you have…. This woman is insufferable at times!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Here's the answer to your stupid question. It's acceptable to drink at the airport early in the morning because most people have worked really hard to afford a holiday and so deserve a treat/drink to kick start it. And it’s usually a once a year event. But you're there every fucking week so probably not as acceptable to be drinking in the morning🤣🤣. Jeez she's so annoying

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m gonna cut Grace some slack here because I’m just as deluded as she seems to be.
I have had two babies in 18months and I’m bigger than I ever was, I’m unhappy and feel like shit but am I doing anything about it… no! My head just isn’t there yet, I need to sort some other stuff out before I can get my head in the game.

but I know when I start I can do all the weight, walking, classes I want but if im not tracking every single calorie going into my gob then it’s not worth a shite.

every single respected dietian will tell you that it’s 80% food 20% exercise. Grace seem to have it the other way around.
If she went full steam with calorie counting between now and the wedding she could easily have between 12-24lbs off and feel unreal.

I really want to see her do this for herself.
im by no means a grace lover andit boils my blood how little she does in the house or with the kids when I’m run ragged doing it all and 40hr a week intense job. But I get the weight loss struggle and I’m really really rooting for her.

Grace we know you read here, go on tik tok pop in calorie deficit and get some real inspiration and get the food sorted. People here give out but I think we would all truly love to see you happy and feeling great on your big day.

you can do it 💪🏻

• Heart