Faces by Grace #45 sleepin, eatin and healin, then I'll take to me bed as I can't be dealin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the title haha and I can’t believe how quick that last thread went! Suppose it’s cause of the hectic week grace had that we were very chatty 😂😂 ps the costume suits her perfect as always she’s “robin” the limelight on the kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I doubt if she actually took the kids out. My moneys on her getting into the outfit, posing for pics, then taking it off, Chris getting into it & then him taking the kids out

Reactions: 22
I doubt if she actually took the kids out. My moneys on her getting into the outfit, posing for pics, then taking it off, Chris getting into it & then him taking the kids out
I was just thinking the same!! I bet the outfit was for Chris and she put it on so people think she’s a ‘bad ass witch😂😂 you can get a sexy version of a robin outfit so she def would have gotten that if she was genuine about it!!

Reactions: 12
Hayden is lucky she got her 8 hours sleep . Christ almighty what a bleep .

Reactions: 36
Hayden is lucky she got her 8 hours sleep . Christ almighty what a bleep .
Not once did she say she missed them children. All she has done is moan about them since she got back.
Did you see Sienna yesterday trick or treating in her little earrings. She is a dote and at such a wonderful age.

Reactions: 18
I assume no 5.30 gym class today then.
That fad didn’t last long either.

Reactions: 11
Don’t want to be slated for this and it’s terrible to loose a parent I’ve lost my dad too a few years ago but we all have to deal with it it’s just grace always referring to it like she’s a lost child which I think she really is not an ounce of maturity in her even referring herself to being a daddy’s girl that’s why she can’t manage any grown up situations and her family know this and play along and now Chris has fallen into that trap too wonder how mags feels was she not a daddy’s girls too🤦‍♀️
anyway I’m not taking away from the fact it’s her dads anniversary but don’t plaster it all over SM just have your own quiet reflection time

Reactions: 37
Grief is a terrible thing and you never get over loosing a loved one but I agree that Grace seems to have no coping mechanisms. She behaves like a teenager and she's treated like one by her family and partner. She needs to learn how to get on with things and be a 30 something year old mother instead. She could totally take some private time to remember him rather than running to Instagram.

Reactions: 33
Don’t want to be slated for this and it’s terrible to loose a parent I’ve lost my dad too a few years ago but we all have to deal with it it’s just grace always referring to it like she’s a lost child which I think she really is not an ounce of maturity in her even referring herself to being a daddy’s girl that’s why she can’t manage any grown up situations and her family know this and play along and now Chris has fallen into that trap too wonder how mags feels was she not a daddy’s girls too🤦‍♀️
anyway I’m not taking away from the fact it’s her dads anniversary but don’t plaster it all over SM just have your own quiet reflection time

Did she not do an ad for a watch, Daniel Wellington I think, on her dads anniversary a couple of years back? I remember being revolted by it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.