Faces by Grace #41 adores marbs&carbs in equal measure, no real love for her lil treasures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the new park, waterfalls and all that she just discovered after 3byears walking the industrial estate? Is it near her?

Reactions: 5
Where's the new park, waterfalls and all that she just discovered after 3byears walking the industrial estate? Is it near her?
Yes it is. And it’s hard to miss, if you cross the road from the duck pond area. She’s some sap

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just had to get up and take a tit before 8am. Had to warn my hubby to help out. So proud I’m finished now

• Haha
Reactions: 51
You showda me I oua window wat way does she speak her face just annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today's story. "when will the lambs stop screaming". Is she actually saying that about having Hayden today? Did I read that correctly? If so I'm absolutely disgusted with her.

• Wow
  • Angry
I thought of it more at a dig at us as in Hayden is off today and she is silencing the lambs

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Today's story. "when will the lambs stop screaming". Is she actually saying that about having Hayden today? Did I read that correctly? If so I'm absolutely disgusted with her.
Yes. Yes she is.

And she needs to take that soother out of his mouth.

I thought of it more at a dig at us as in Hayden is off today and she is silencing the lambs
She's not that clever

Came to ask this also. Don’t understand this as a turn of phrase.. would you say a loud or boisterous child is a ‘lamb screaming’
Or is it other kids at drop off still upset going into JI?
I though it must have been a typo. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 3
This famous line is spoken by Dr. ... After Dr. Lecter escapes, he calls Clarice and says, "Well, Clarice… have the lambs stopped screaming?" In other words, he wants to know if, now that she's freed the maiden in distress, she's been able to find some sort of peace
Also she always seems to have loads of time to sit and watch movies when she takes to the bed for days on end so probably

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm not bringing much to the conversation here but mothers who make these remarks completely wreck my head.
I'm middle-aged & childless and I would usually never judge a woman for how she's raising her kids but I always wanted to have a family, and quotes like Grace's about the "lambs" are mystifying.
I don't know whether she really feels like this, or she's trying to make herself more "relatable" to other young mothers.
Does it? Because to me, with no beautiful kids, it just looks lacking in self-awareness and, er, grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
But her friends know what she means, and Chris is proud uh her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe that comment. What is wrong with her. It's not normal or funny.

Reactions: 14
What a co-incidence the first thing on her stories this morning after everybody ranting yesterday about her crap parenting - is her little boy! If she was so into living in the moment and not following these fads, she wouldn’t have to record every second of her day on her phone and just enjoy being present with her kids - FOR REAL and not just for content to see what she can scab off another collab. 🙄🙄
I wish my children were that small again because hard as it can be, you’ll never get those moments back and she’s so lucky she gets to stay home.

Reactions: 21
I'm not bringing much to the conversation here but mothers who make these remarks completely wreck my head.
I'm middle-aged & childless and I would usually never judge a woman for how she's raising her kids but I always wanted to have a family, and quotes like Grace's about the "lambs" are mystifying.
I don't know whether she really feels like this, or she's trying to make herself more "relatable" to other young mothers.
Does it? Because to me, with no beautiful kids, it just looks lacking in self-awareness and, er, grace.
No it absolutely doesn’t make her relatable

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.