Faces by Grace #40 This little piggy forgot she had kiddies & hopped on a plane to marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry couldn’t fit full thread which was the classic by @C.D & added to by @Seratago 😅
Full thread : This little piggy went to the forest , this little piggy loves carbs , this little piggy forgot she had kiddies and hopped on a plane to Marbs .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I'm sure her friends would be only delighted to have her with them if she has cold symptoms. She would be that selfish to fly with covid

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Chris is a muppet putting up with her nonsense. He should be pulling her up when she decides she’s opting out of motherhood for yet another break not enabling her.

Reactions: 21
My first thread title 🙌 I'm going to take to my bed for 5 days as my husband is proud of me😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
"really nice things" - are we sure she's not starting junior infants? She literally has nothing between her two ears.

I think it would speak volumes if she's fucked off to Marbs and he says nothing - it's not whipped, it's because it would literally make no difference whether she's there or not or there's no talking to her so why bother trying. If my husband was as unbothered by my absence, I'd be fairly worried.

Reactions: 26
Energy drinks do not keep your body healthy. I’m sorry; but they don’t. But her friends know what she means and kips is proud of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"really nice things" - are we sure she's not starting junior infants? She literally has nothing between her two ears.

I think it would speak volumes if she's fucked off to Marbs and he says nothing - it's not whipped, it's because it would literally make no difference whether she's there or not or there's no talking to her so why bother trying. If my husband was as unbothered by my absence, I'd be fairly worried.
I'd nearly go to a bookies and see what odds they'd give me of that wedding not going ahead...

Reactions: 9
Theres also no isolation when you come back from holidays in Spain. Sorry just for the poster that wasn't sure. Fully vaccinated can travel freely.

Reactions: 5
Yep, fully vaccinated can travel freely as can people recently recovered from covid once you have your digital certificate.

If you aren't vaccinated you need a test going and returning. No quarantine for anyone.

Any decent human being who was showing symptoms before flying would have a test just to make sure ( because you can still catch covid when vaccinated) but there's no way in hell our Gracie would have that much cop on.

Reactions: 13
Theres also no isolation when you come back from holidays in Spain. Sorry just for the poster that wasn't sure. Fully vaccinated can travel freely.
Will she go to the trouble of arranging all her documents though! Too much hard work for her 😂

Reactions: 2
Calling out Air Lingus on her stories the week she’s flying to Marbs to get her refund of €700 🤔 She probably be upgraded to 1st class now if flying with them this week and if her mate Aoibhe is back flying again..
She must literally be pissing money! Wouldn’t say Clark’s shoes be too happy she didn’t do much promoting the actually week her daughter started school!
anyone know what happened with the Beacon thing, did they cut her sessions or was she too lazy to go back coz she was “cured” after 2

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She definitely sounds congested...

I cannot believe that she didn't double check and say to Chris I'm booking Marbella, leaving next Thursday is that alright with you workwise? Not waiting for him to cop it, even just to make sure there was someone to mind the kids. The smug smile after saying she told him she was looking at restaurants because it was this coming Thursday I mean for duck sake, it's not like you're a roommate skipping out when the rent is due, you're a grown woman with responsibilities. She needs her safety net pulled from under her. The child's first full week of school, most parents would do something nice on the Friday or even just be there to talk about it but ah no, not grace. She'll just pack her rolling stones t-shirt and pyjama shorts into a case and plod off to Marbella.

Also the smug shade at Jen "Jen did 5.30am classes everyday for a year so... Anything is possible .."

I think I'd be telling her I'm not idle fodder for you to babble about into your phone at stupid o clock while shirking your responsibilities. Thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Out walking the dog now does she ever know anything always half arsed info about everything boring boring person only listen in on her so I can keep up to date here😂

Reactions: 6
This dog and cat licking contenh has got to stop
Sweet Jesus it’s disgusting
I want to vomit

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Yeah the dog and cah content, if you could call it content needs to stop asap. It's gross and nobody gives a crappy shite of they like eachother. It's gross.

And she definetly sounds bunged up. Probably all these early mornings sitting in a damp cold woods catching up on her!!

Reactions: 14
We're always commenting on here that she sounds chesty or bunged up. I just think she's very unhealthy.

Reactions: 13
We're always commenting on here that she sounds chesty or bunged up. I just think she's very unhealthy.
She’s very overweight and it sounds like it’s affecting her breathing which it would .. I’d say krips is back on the tools to bring in money

Reactions: 7
I think she's desperately missing being free and childless and the more the kids need now, the worse she's getting.
I wonder will the marbs trip be the catalyst to wake Kribs up? Or even the mam.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.