Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dailychat

VIP Member
Can you be blocked from an account you never followed?
I'm getting user not found ...
Yeah you can, a few Bloggers block people who watch their stories but don't follow them. I think Aoibe Devlin does it a lot. May be Grace is doing it too. Otherwise, I've no idea why you can't find her. 🤷‍♀️😁

allforthegoss***

Totally agree with you, coming off meds and constantly messing with them is the worst thing you can do. I have been sick with a mental illness for years now... Well at the moment thank god and I am on long term medication and I know this is going to sound awful but, surely if she has been working on her mental health for years with therapy, counselling, medication, quacks, fucking forest Baths, meditation etc etc etc and NONE of it is working because shes in the exact same position with the exact same problems then maybe she needs to look at trying something NEW!!!!!
Like a dedicated daily structure, a 9-5 job, a regular exercise routine, a healthy diet and lifestyle plan.
She wants it all without putting in the graft. That's her biggest problem. I think she's panicking because her wedding is coming up and she's still not lost the weight. To me that's her biggest issue-her appearance. I think she's extremely immature and lazy. I don't think she enjoys being a mother because she is so distracted with her own issues 24/7. I hope I'm wrong and if I am and she is genuinely suffering from a mental illness then I take that all back but I don't I am and just like physical illness, mental illness can be cured. Medication WORKS, and to me and anyone I know it is the absolute most important thing, to get you on the right track so that you are physically able to get out of bed and exercise. I know what it's like to not even be able to watch something on the TV because I've been so sick (anyone that has had depression will understand this) not being able to sit and be with my thoughts, not being able to concentrate on Anything. And if she was that sick then she wouldn't be able to do meditations and read books and do all those things. It's not possible when your that anxious and depressed. So I don't think that that is Grace's problem. This is just my opinion before anyone comes at me.
Hi was she on medication before?

Yes also I suffer with long term depression and mental health problems.

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
Omg I was thinking has she gone and followed ow after I said it.
But I’ve looked now again abd she’s not coming up in my search. I’m not blocked. I searched faces and Grace. Weird.
It's a mad one if u follow her she shows up (don't worry I don't follow my housemates does slowly getting her to see sense)
Or if you check on their page she shows up

Dailychat

VIP Member
Oh hang on I see its on the grid. I never look at her page only waragainstinstagrammers, her grid hasn't updated there yet.