Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now we see the background to this pic..

Yes grace, I can confirm , you do feel great after a sea swim... but in order to do that, you need to get in the actual sea and swim ya twit .. jaysus shes annoying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
SWIM? the water didnt even hit your flaps Grace, was hardly swimming๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That trio of pics she put up last. The top one looks like she fell over ๐Ÿ˜‚

That trio of pics she put up last. The top one looks like she fell over

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m sorry but they are the worst flowers Iโ€™ve ever seen! And for 5 people to go in on them what did it cost them โ‚ฌ2 each the things look like theyโ€™re from a garage youโ€™d think with 5 them theyโ€™d get a nice bug bunch of flowers between them ๐Ÿ˜‚ am I smoking crack or are these not the most stingy looking things ever
I thought the same thing but was afraid to say it. I wouldnt send them on my own to someone never mind as a group

Reactions: 9
SWIM? the water didnt even hit your flaps Grace, was hardly swimming๐Ÿ™„
It is such an insult to those energetic people that get up bursting for life and who regularly go swimming and don't actually need to document it. Imagine walking on the beach that day and seeing those two and the making of that video. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.