Faces by Grace #30 This is me, life by the sea, with me swimsuit ridin me gee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG - her first thread started almost exactly a year ago - April 15th 2020. 30 threads in a year 🧘‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Pissing myself at the title. I love the G word. And to describes Grace to a tee. #geebag

Reactions: 5
Anyone with any clue about desirable designer bags would run a mile from that bag.

Reactions: 13
Where’s the fuckin rest of the bag? That wouldn’t fit me iPhone 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’d rather stuff all my stuff into my pockets! I wouldn’t be seen with a handbag like that🤨😅 It’s not a very nice handbag I have to say and I’m not even into bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Easy knowing why she's giving it away #yuck #fugly. Just at the right time too when she's losing so many followers.

Reactions: 9
In stitches between the comments and the thread title! It’ll brighten up my day every time I look 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
She is so desperate to stop the haemorrhage of followers. That giveaway is as obvious as hell. At least she had her face and hair done for it and didn’t just do it with her usual her greasy face and hair while lying in bed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.