Faces by Grace #28 Ke-ho, Ke-ho, it’s off to bed she goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lies all day, shoves pasta away, Ke-ho Ke-ho

title by @Hereforthelols had most likes. Shortened slightly to fit and if sung to the tune of “it’s off to work we go” by the seven dwarfs, it’s a good one 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Remember she used to love getting up mad early before everyone else she would go on about it alot.... Wonder what's happed there 🤔

Reactions: 11
She defo has lost weight but her flip flopping between different diets and fads is not something anyone should aspire to try.

Her attempt at yoga kills me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not taking away from her. But those gymclothes are shapers and are bate onto her. They are holding her in. Her breasts are bulging out from under her arms. Tummy and thighs the same. She always had good legs.

Reactions: 9
I have to say ... she looks really well today . I really hope she sticks to this and puts the work in, as she has so much to enjoy in life .

Reactions: 26
Remember she used to love getting up mad early before everyone else she would go on about it alot.... Wonder what's happed there 🤔
She'd be up, creeping around the house at 4 a.m. "I'm up before everyone, enjoying the peace." When, in reality, she was awake because her sleep schedule was fecked because she napped like a newborn during the day. I'm guessing a nap or two is gone from her schedule so she can now sleep through the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She'd be up, creeping around the house at 4 a.m. "I'm up before everyone, enjoying the peace." When, in reality, she was awake because her sleep schedule was fecked because she napped like a newborn during the day. I'm guessing a nap or two is gone from her schedule so she can now sleep through the night.
No she said in her live the other day that she naps religiously every day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not taking away from her. But those gymclothes are shapers and are bate onto her. They are holding her in. Her breasts are bulging out from under her arms. Tummy and thighs the same. She always had good legs.
I was just thinking the same,. Like I can't see what others see that are saying oh she's lost weight

Reactions: 15
I don't think I've ever napped in my whole adult life. Pregnant, post pregnancy, illness, holidays. I find it hard enough to sleep during the night. My hubby could fall asleep in his standing.

Reactions: 23
I don't think I've ever napped in my whole adult life. Pregnant, post pregnancy, illness, holidays. I find it hard enough to sleep during the night. My hubby could fall asleep in his standing.
I napped last week with the baby, he’s 9 months and in all the time I had my partner home after he was born I never napped.

I did nap during pregnancy on a rare occasion but that was it. I genuinely don’t know how she naps with two young kids

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.