Faces by Grace #27 burning sage, loves a cage, constructive feedback gives her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace in hiatus again after last night's antics. I'll give her Wednesday by the time she is back with some cah content and an AD.

Reactions: 19
She just seems so lost. She has. No brand loyalty, she has no consistency be it with her weight journey or make up or anything. She's all over the place. A home post a kids post a Chocolate Post a weight post a dog post a cah post a makeup post a sage post a coffee post a bike post a sky TV post a voduz post a cheese post a skincare post a clothes post.... Your head would be spinning with her. There's literally Nothing to get interested in cos then it's gone to be replaced with something else completely random that just as uninteresting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How long is she going to keep this up? The constant lies, grabby, notions?
I'm assuming she thinks she's back to freebie food time once lockdown is over.
Only a matter of time before she starts begging for school bags, lunchboxes and anything else she can get for free before September for CeCe.

Reactions: 15
How long is she going to keep this up? The constant lies, grabby, notions?
I'm assuming she thinks she's back to freebie food time once lockdown is over.
Only a matter of time before she starts begging for school bags, lunchboxes and anything else she can get for free before September for CeCe.
Oh i'll put a fiver on it that she'll be doing a collab with tesco for the uniform but will post the ad on the 2nd of September or something ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh i'll put a fiver on it that she'll be doing a collab with tesco for the uniform but will post the ad on the 2nd of September or something ๐Ÿคฃ
Hopefully the uniform is one that can't be bought in Tesco and they have no choice but to buy it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys I just canโ€™t sleep with this absence of content. Is the dog licking the cat? Is Grace colouring in her colouring book? Is she playing fetch with her car???? Is she pondering her next this or tha? How can she just leave us in the lurch like this??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
m
She will probably want the school to collaborate with her
Presumably she will want to do collaboration with easonโ€™s to get all her pens and copyโ€™s and stuff like that. I imagine half the school mothers will recognise her aswell so she will have her ultimate witch face on at the school gate everyday.

Reactions: 10
Presumably she will want to do collaboration with easonโ€™s to get all her pens and copyโ€™s and stuff like that. I imagine half the school mothers will recognise her aswell so she will have her ultimate witch face on at the school gate everyday.
Grace won't be at the school gates in the morning she'll be sipping coffee at home in her pj's it'll be crisps who'll have to leave Sienna to school!!!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Grace won't be at the school gates in the morning she'll be sipping coffee at home in her pj's it'll be crisps who'll have to leave Sienna to school!!!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Shed probably let the child walk herself, bring a chair to the front door to sit down and wave her off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep totally agree.If Kips is still working from home he will be doing all the drops and picks. She will do the first day just for content.

Reactions: 8
The school run will be too early for our Grace. If she does it, sheโ€™ll need a nap after due to the stress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.