Faces by Grace #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is the newest thread for Grace. This had most likes for thread title.

Hope I’ve done it right, can someone do a recap

Thanks to @Get off my chest for the title

Mod edit: Thread titles cannot contain swear words.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So sorry to see the title being taken away. It was so fitting, a work of literary art.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I did wonder was it going too far but I followed rules as that was most liked. Do we end up with no title now

Reactions: 4
It’s a wonder she hasn’t been all over her “bestie” on the Late Late tonight... Unless she’s out doing another 10k??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See our lovely law abiding citizen grace is outside her 5km again with her latest pic. She obviously visited her Mam and decided to go for a walk down her way. Such a chancer!!!

Reactions: 11
See our lovely law abiding citizen grace is outside her 5km again with her latest pic. She obviously visited her Mam and decided to go for a walk down her way. Such a chancer!!!
Saw that too. Why do these dopes have to post pictures identifying exactly where they are, such a twit.

Reactions: 15
Someone else in her house too because there’s another person sitting on that couch and it’s not kips or Grace!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Someone else in her house too because there’s another person sitting on that couch and it’s not kips or Grace!
I think it's her mam/mags..and in the video of getting the puppy there was someone there too... I think every single blagger has broken restrictions... and people call these twats brave and inspiring 😳

Reactions: 14
I have OCD and sometimes a word will get stuck on a loop in my head when I’m stressed. Last night, from 5am to half six it was Grace saying “momen...tee”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it's her mam/mags..and in the video of getting the puppy there was someone there too... I think every single blagger has broken restrictions... and people call these twats brave and inspiring 😳
Her mam watched the kids while her and crisps went outside dublin and paid almost 2k for that dog. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.