Faces by Grace #21 Baby Jail, Photoshop Fail, Krisps put up a dado Rail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The egg guillotine! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is not something anyone needs. Whole new level of laziness when you can’t trust a spoon to do the same thing. Just saw the post of her in the Spanx aswell and what I couldn’t take my eye off of was the drinks trolley cluttered with booze! She’s such a hoarder!

Reactions: 19
Sorry but what is a dado rail 🧐😂
Its a piece of wood that runs along the middle of a wall in a room. V popular in the 90s. The 90s version of pannelling one might say. Usually there would be a dark colour below the dado rail and a lighter one above

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Only posting so I know where all the latest goss will be!! I missed the NYE outfit did anyone get a pic? I did see the egg shite thingy, a spoon is better (as jb fletcher also said) like why even show it? Surprised it didn't have a sneaky #gifted somewhere lol

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe the egg thing made an actual post?

Like ok a story maybe but it’s so naff esp for an entire post

And THOUSANDS liking it?
Lads get to Homestore and More and ye will have an orgasm on aisle 5

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Only posting so I know where all the latest goss will be!! I missed the NYE outfit did anyone get a pic? I did see the egg shite thingy, a spoon is better (as jb fletcher also said) like why even show it? Surprised it didn't have a sneaky #gifted somewhere lol
The egg topper looks absolutely lethal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the egg thing made an actual post?

Like ok a story maybe but it’s so naff esp for an entire post

And THOUSANDS liking it?
Lads get to Homestore and More and ye will have an orgasm on aisle 5
Jesus I just looked at it scary looking thing I mean can she get anymore lazy that she can’t top an egg with a teaspoon! 🙈🙈

The egg topper looks absolutely lethal!!
Scary alright!! You could top a fellows mickey if he pissed you right off with one of them men beware!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus I just looked at it scary looking thing I mean can she get anymore lazy that she can’t top an egg with a teaspoon! 🙈🙈

Scary alright!! You could top a fellows mickey if he pissed you right off with one of them men beware!! 😂😂😂
Haha!! I was thinking more along the lines of you could lose a finger.
But yeah now you mention it..........(goes to put an order in for a mickey, I mean egg topper)🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Maybe it’s a veiled threat to Krisps....

if you don’t put up me dado strayh , I’ll have your mickey on a playh!
✂ ✂✂✂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
Just marking my spot here .

She’d full of great intentions isn’t she at least Krisps has a bit of get up and go doing the downstairs loo ( even if it copied directly from Tara makeup )

Reactions: 8
I personally want the egg topper. I always get so much shell in my eggs it turns me off having boiled eggs 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sad though for such a talented "digital creator" and home interiors guru, that an egg topper has probably given her account the most comments/interaction its had in a lonnng time 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sad though for such a talented "digital creator" and home interiors guru, that an egg topper has probably given her account the most comments/interaction its had in a lonnng time 🤷‍♀️
Well her makeup tutorial wasn’t going to draw people! We love gadgets but that’s not for me it’s so ugly!!

Reactions: 2
I personally want the egg topper. I always get so much shell in my eggs it turns me off having boiled eggs 😅
Dont worry, she'll be on later with an #AF link for it 😂

Well her makeup tutorial wasn’t going to draw people! We love gadgets but that’s not for me it’s so ugly!!
I'd be afraid one of the kids would get their hands on it 🙈 As much as I hide things, put things away/high up, they always seem to find the one thing thats not for them! So I'll be sticking with my spoon for now 😂🙈

Reactions: 6
Dont worry, she'll be on later with an #AF link for it 😂

I'd be afraid one of the kids would get their hands on it 🙈 As much as I hide things, put things away/high up, they always seem to find the one thing thats not for them! So I'll be sticking with my spoon for now 😂🙈
You should invest in a baby jail so. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d say grace is raging she didn’t have a #af for that egg thingy. Missed a trick there grace

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok for those of us who can't see her page, how do you know she's wearing spanx? Are they not knickers? Why is her top tucked into her knickers? Why is she wearing a belt on her knickers?

Wow. I've a lot of questions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok for those of us who can't see her page, how do you know she's wearing spanx? Are they not knickers? Why is her top tucked into her knickers? Why is she wearing a belt on her knickers?

Wow. I've a lot of questions 🤣
I think spanx do leggings now too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.