Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bettie

She did Erasmus and has little to no evidence of it, and I doubt she stayed the full length. How would she survive on her own? And I’ve never seen her share graduation photos or anything. I can imagine she didn’t get far and cried her way through the whole exam/assignment process. She’s self employed and can’t do anything well or on time as a full adult, in her own name and for money so I fully doubt she graduated or actually achieved anything honestly.
Totally agree. This point had me laughing though; you are on fire today 🔥 👏

Reactions: 2

Flower45

VIP Member
Jen said she was dog sitting as in its happened already or in the middle of as she is getting more steps in? That's not Cara.

Reactions: 2

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Believe it or not she's a very normal person, has a hubby and kids, both work successful jobs. I nearly died when she told me she was star struck by grease 🙄 hence why I brought up the photoshop comment.
She full on argued the point and told me I was wrong and that grease has lost a huge amount of weight. I couldn't argue too much as she was literally on the table beside us.
Your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Skinner

VIP Member
Jens shoes look like they are cutting off her circulation. Are the pair of them staying in the Conrad when they live 30 mins away? guess Jens mam will do the parenting and kips as per
Where did you see this pic ? She just menoned her feet are killing her.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Jen has a pic up on her stories that she’s dog sitting for two weeks. Looks like Cara, maybe I’m wrong??
I thought that then looked again and thought it's a smaller dog than Cara. I hope she has booked something for the lot of them because the kids deserve it.