Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what to do with my last hour in work - I’ve procrastinated all day don’t want to have to actually tackle my to do list at this late stage 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
TikTok better not be next. I need my “animals doing funny things” videos to get through my last half hour of work!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not me reading this thread from the beginning and liking comments from 2021 in the process 😭😭😭 took me a while to twig that as fast as Tattle is, 48 pages in less than an hour was questionable...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pray for all the cunts on here we moan about daily being without their beloved socials……they never worry about the normal tit we do like cost of living and job losses but this will blow their tiny bleeping minds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not me reading this thread from the beginning and liking comments from 2021 in the process 😭😭😭 took me a while to twig that as fast as Tattle is, 48 pages in less than an hour was questionable...
Do re read the early posts if you ever get the time though. They're hilarious!

Reactions: 3
TikTok better not be next. I need my “animals doing funny things” videos to get through my last half hour of work!
In my blind panic I forgot about Tik Tok off to ruin my attention span by flicking through completely irrelevant videos that’ll still be addictive & long after this outage remain part of my ever excessive screen time

• Haha
my mom called me to say that my dad had "destroyed" her facebook and that I should come over to fix this (I live 4 hours away.....), so I am very delighted that this was not the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dimfluencers across the world suddenly realising how fragile their career plans are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Pray for all the cunts on here we moan about daily being without their beloved socials……they never worry about the normal tit we do like cost of living and job losses but this will blow their tiny bleeping minds
Oooo I'd not even thought about that!
I've gone from being mildly miffed by the outage to immensely excited. . Imagine their panic!! 😂

• Haha
my mom called me to say that my dad had "destroyed" her facebook and that I should come over to fix this (I live 4 hours away.....), so I am very delighted that this was not the problem.
Pretty sure if I contacted my mum right now she'd also be laying the blame at my dad's feet 😂

• Haha
Someone just said they heard on the radio that it’s a massive update that’ll show who’s viewed your profile in the last 6 months. I’d guess that will be a presenter at the wind up though or they’ll be a few awkward conversations

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6