Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think it's about the terrible food. She literally glances at the camera every so often eye-fcking herself.

Reactions: 4
When was the last time she posted anything about Gaza? Obviously the bandwagon wasn’t lucrative enough

Reactions: 1
Did anyone go to her Dublin show tonight? I would love some genuine feedback on it - was contemplating going but tbh a lot of what was posted from the previous shows around Ireland looked really smutty, rather than educational..and then her case on her stories this morning was packed full of dildos etc..could have just been an embarrassing display

She’s full of innuendos etc but I’d say the dildos were part of the Sex Siopa stall, I suppose women’s pleasure does fall into women’s health so I doubt it was Ann Summers vibes! I wouldn’t go because she’s a bit extrovert for my taste and I generally don’t like those types of events myself but can definitely see the appeal!

Reactions: 1
Seems to think she is exempt from marking her stories about her own range as AD

Reactions: 2