Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s stressed and deserves a gifted night at a Hilton. In what world.

One night away with your boyfriend and you need UNO… lmao.

Reactions: 11
She thinks she’s stressed and deserves a gifted night at a Hilton. In what world.

One night away with your boyfriend and you need UNO… lmao.
Especially as they don’t live together yet, surely you’d appreciate alone time even more when you’re living in mummy and daddy’s house!

Reactions: 6
Especially as they don’t live together yet, surely you’d appreciate alone time even more when you’re living in mummy and daddy’s house!
Yeah, but she brought her pyjamas with her 🤣 when I was younger and going to a hotel for a night with my partner, there was no pyjamas involved 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pyjamas, face masks, and a card game for a nice one off night in a hotel. How old are they?? That would have been up half the night, looking rough as a dog, and having trouble walking the next day for me when I was that young. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God the new vlog. It's not ‘anxiety’ Hannah, it’s feeling a bit nervous like every other person in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Kindly gifted’ tiles that she ‘was just about to press pay’ on… Sounds likely Hannah you little beg. All of us could buy a house if we ponced off Mum & Dad until our late 20s whilst making money off renters in a house that isn’t good enough for ourselves then getting companies to cover the cost of a reno 😂

Reactions: 16