F4yer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad there is a thread about her.

who the fuck is this person!? Lol

she comes up on my feed every now and again and i check her out and for the last 2 years all i see is

‘Guyssssss do you want to know how we mettttt.. i’ll do a youtube series on it’

‘guyyssss i’ll tell youb how we met soon’

‘omggg guysssss now that im married i can tell you how we mettt’

her ring is probably £100 and doesnt even fit her properly , she walking around like its a £50k ring

Reactions: 4
Literally like I’m confused at the secrecy of how they met and the so called big story behind it ?! She’s acting like people are constantly asking her which I highly doubt! We are more confused and wonder why a clearly successful man would want to be with a lazy scrounger that doesn’t hold down a job? 🫠

Reactions: 1
No I don’t get it either. I remember her ex was EXTREMELY ugly but he looks okay. She’s trying to carve herself out as an influencer but let’s be honest she’ll get pregnant and stay at home, will be years before she HAS to start thinking of how to make her own income.

Reactions: 2
This whole wedding thing - so she got engaged like 3 weeks ago and then married him? Ok cool.
But last week she literally did a question time talking about wedding planning and locations!

Convinced he’s not a looker that’s why she’s hiding his face!

Their wedding pictures look so awkward with him constantly having to hide his face. you can tell she’s told the photographer to Please make sure that these are Instagram worthy and hide his face .

Their wedding pictures look so awkward with him constantly having to hide his face. you can tell she’s told the photographer to Please make sure that these are Instagram worthy and hide his face .
Imagine having that convo and not just say go for it

I am engaged and am planning a cheap wedding but erm, I love her dress I need to know where it’s from

Imagine having that convo and not just say go for it

I am engaged and am planning a cheap wedding but erm, I love her dress I need to know where it’s from
not sure about her fress but coast has a pretty identical one to that as my friend got it for her wedding

She’s so fake it’s actually hilarious. NO ONE ACTUALLY CARES ANYMORE ABOUT HOW YOU MET! You’ve been playing this same record for 3 years . Also how cringe are her videos and how awkward must the workers feel filming them and her say ‘don’t get his face’

Reactions: 2
now she will play the ‘guyssssss do you want to hear about the wedddinggg’ for the next 3 years